Information

The Shirtless Man

Shirtlessness is the essence of manliness.

Location: The beach, the jogging trail, or wherever else we want.
Members: 193
Latest Activity: 3 hours ago

Discussion Forum

I Am What I Am And I Do What I Do

Started by Cletus Rothschild. Last reply by Poe Dameron 3 hours ago. 12 Replies

Hi folks. I've seen the AoM before, but I found this group via a search about shirtlessness. It's odd: I don't really care what other people think about it, yet I've developed a strange fascination…Continue

Shirts vs. Skins?

Started by Salt Dragon. Last reply by Josh Apr 14. 18 Replies

Do kids still play shirts vs. skins in school or pick me up basketball?  I saw a website called shirtsvsskins.org and it had no pix of bare-chested players. In eight grade we played that way and I…Continue

Being Shirtless At A Summer Get Together

Started by Jay. Last reply by Arjan Apr 11. 7 Replies

I have been to parties at friends houses in the summer, outdoors, usually on a hot and sunny day. I notice that after a while some of the men take off their shirts when they are having conversation…Continue

Taking a nature walk...barechested

Started by Chris J.. Last reply by Mark Sanderson Apr 9. 16 Replies

Last weekend, I went on from a peaceful nature walk through woods without a shirt on, and I just wanted to say it was one of the greatest experiences I had outdoors. I was alone, just exploring…Continue

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of The Shirtless Man to add comments!

Comment by Salt Dragon on June 23, 2016 at 8:31am

Had a great shirtless experience yesterday.  We had a thunderstorm and when it was raining the worst I put on a pair of nylon trunks and flip flops, filled up a bucket with warm soapy water, went to the parking lot and washed my car.  It felt great!  Not only that, it was a lazy ass solution to a good car wash--no wetting or rinsing required.  Now if I can just figure out a way to do that inside without a vacuum cleaner.

Comment by J. D. on June 19, 2016 at 3:58am

Cool to see another dude on the site from Vegas.  Grew up here and know it well, though can't wait to leave it.

Comment by Kevin Allen on June 18, 2016 at 3:30pm

I really was not one to take off my shirt when i was a kid, even though many other boys in my neighborhood went shirtless.  Living in Las Vegas I wanted to be more comfortable during these long hot summers.  I joined a boxing gym and started doing boxing cardio workouts.  My goal was to get in good enough shape to go running in my neighborhood without a shirt.  In about two years I completed that goal.  Now I only go running without a shirt.  I now walk the dog without a shirt as well.  It is much more comfortable and I love it.  I was walking my dog last September in my neighborhood and there was a family in the park taking photos of their daughter in her homecoming dance dress.  The mother walks up to me and says, hello there, my daughter needs a date for the homecoming dance.  Was this because I was shirtless or did she like my german shepard?  Nobody ever says anything rude and people do seem to be inclined to talk to you.

Comment by Native Son on June 11, 2016 at 10:41am

To Brad Thompson--

If you think that was uncomfortable, wait until when your cardiologist prescribes an angiogram.  When that shaved area grows back it itches worse than regrowing chest hair.

Comment by Poe Dameron on June 8, 2016 at 10:29pm
Shirtless lifestyle is going great. Haven't worn a shirt around the house at all since Saturday afternoon. Only putting one back on for when I go to work, but as soon as I get home off it comes.
Comment by Michael J. K. on June 5, 2016 at 10:37pm

nice Sir

Comment by Sir on June 5, 2016 at 10:15pm

This is what you should have done.  

Comment by Brad Thompson on June 5, 2016 at 10:06pm

I had to go in for a cardioversion because my heartbeat was irregular. They told me they would just give my heart a small electric shock to push it back into normal rhythm. 

So I'm sitting there and the nurse suddenly pulls out a little razor and shaves a perfect rectangle in the middle of my chest, about 4X6 inches.

WTF!! In May, when shirtless weather has finally arrived?

So I had to go home and shave the rest to avoid Forty Year Old Virgin jokes. God, I felt so damn naked, like a 12 yr old kid.

It's just beginning to grow out and the stubble sucks.

Comment by Poe Dameron on June 4, 2016 at 3:15pm
It's going to be 118 degrees all weekend. too hot for me but at least I get to start keeping my shirt off 24/7 again.
Comment by Art on June 4, 2016 at 2:26pm
Ah, so outdoor lounging weather returns. Even with coffee in the morning.

Members (193)

Latest Activity

Liam Strain replied to blackjack's discussion Development of the Automobile
"Dude. These are not discussions. You are copying and pasting entirely from other websites. Use the blog space if you just want to regurgitate wikipedia entries.  Or in this case "the Victorian…"
21 minutes ago
blackjack posted discussions
27 minutes ago
Michael K. Gillespie replied to Beowulf87's discussion Beard vitamins? Or other ways to thicken the beard?
"Hey there! Beards are like a source of pride for men. But it can be tough if it is not in genes, right? See the point is to make your beard grow thicker the first thing to do is start exercising regularly. This will help blood circulation which…"
49 minutes ago
Michael K. Gillespie replied to Apollyon's discussion Job Anxiety - Afraid of getting/keeping a job?
"See you could also find a profession which is less crowded and less social. You can also apply for trainee post where you would be in learning phase and no responsibility. But yeah, do keep finding for another job too because why settle for less…"
50 minutes ago
Liam Strain replied to John Muir's discussion Donald Trump Is A Greedy, Creepy, Ignorant Jerk in the group The Great Debate
""Have no idea what you're even yammering about his electoral victory. He's rather proud of that one.'I was referring to the claims that "it was the biggest electoral victory since Reagan" that he made repeatedly. Then…"
56 minutes ago
Native Son replied to Pale Horse's discussion Internet Censorship in the group The Great Debate
"This thread is still percolating along? Just in case some folks hadn't noticed, companies and their advertising agencies have ALWAYS determined what are appropriate venues for advertising their products. What's happening with YouTube is…"
2 hours ago
Native Son replied to John Muir's discussion Donald Trump Is A Greedy, Creepy, Ignorant Jerk in the group The Great Debate
"It's more that he passes the buck and disclaims any responsibility for anything that isn't a 100% unqualified success.                     Yemen.  Over the course of two weeks he tried…"
2 hours ago
Poe Dameron replied to Cletus Rothschild's discussion I Am What I Am And I Do What I Do in the group The Shirtless Man
"My mom didn't care when I was younger,my dad also lived the permanent shirtless lifestyle when I was younger,even when we had company and during dinner. I never saw my dad with a shirt on when I was younger."
3 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service