Information

The Shirtless Man

Shirtlessness is the essence of manliness.

Location: The beach, the jogging trail, or wherever else we want.
Members: 190
Latest Activity: yesterday

Discussion Forum

Are You the Initiator or the Follower?

Started by Tim. Last reply by Eddy Kirdland yesterday. 15 Replies

Some questions to pose to my shirtless bros on AoM: If you are hanging out with or doing something physical (yardwork, exercise, etc) with your buddies are you usually the first one shirtless? Or do…Continue

Taking a nature walk...barechested

Started by Chris J.. Last reply by Drew Wood on Wednesday. 15 Replies

Last weekend, I went on from a peaceful nature walk through woods without a shirt on, and I just wanted to say it was one of the greatest experiences I had outdoors. I was alone, just exploring…Continue

Shirtless Around Women

Started by Arjan. Last reply by Poe Dameron Mar 19. 27 Replies

My shirtless experience usually revolve around situations where only men are there like working out in a gym or playing pick up basketball, or just hanging out with buddies. Recently, I moved in a…Continue

Shirts vs. Skins?

Started by Salt Dragon. Last reply by Salt Dragon Mar 2. 17 Replies

Do kids still play shirts vs. skins in school or pick me up basketball?  I saw a website called shirtsvsskins.org and it had no pix of bare-chested players. In eight grade we played that way and I…Continue

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of The Shirtless Man to add comments!

Comment by Michael J. K. on June 5, 2016 at 10:37pm

nice Sir

Comment by Sir on June 5, 2016 at 10:15pm

This is what you should have done.  

Comment by Brad Thompson on June 5, 2016 at 10:06pm

I had to go in for a cardioversion because my heartbeat was irregular. They told me they would just give my heart a small electric shock to push it back into normal rhythm. 

So I'm sitting there and the nurse suddenly pulls out a little razor and shaves a perfect rectangle in the middle of my chest, about 4X6 inches.

WTF!! In May, when shirtless weather has finally arrived?

So I had to go home and shave the rest to avoid Forty Year Old Virgin jokes. God, I felt so damn naked, like a 12 yr old kid.

It's just beginning to grow out and the stubble sucks.

Comment by Poe Dameron on June 4, 2016 at 3:15pm
It's going to be 118 degrees all weekend. too hot for me but at least I get to start keeping my shirt off 24/7 again.
Comment by Art on June 4, 2016 at 2:26pm
Ah, so outdoor lounging weather returns. Even with coffee in the morning.
Comment by Michael J. K. on May 5, 2016 at 4:07am

Welcome Will Vickers

Comment by Poe Dameron on April 23, 2016 at 10:42pm
I don't care what others think if I want to go without a shirt on.since I'm in Arizona it's more comfortable that way
Comment by Tim on April 22, 2016 at 5:00pm

Hi Mark..going shirtless is not something only fit guys are entitled to. Any guy can go shirtless. Certainly being/looking fit can boost self confidence but you don't have to be Mr Olympia to walk around shirtless. Do whatever feels comfortable, as long as it's legal..lol

Comment by Mark Smith on April 22, 2016 at 9:54am

I have been going shirtless more around the house than I used to.  I'm so self conscious because of my big gut but since I've been going to the gym my chest is looking a little better.  But I'm starting to think that I don't have to be super muscular to go shirtless.  It's just what men like to do.  What do you all think?

Comment by Poe Dameron on April 21, 2016 at 8:43pm
Since it got about 95 degrees today, I got to really enjoy spending time with my shirt off again. Don't plan on putting one back on unless I absolutely have to. I'd rather have the permanent shirtless lifestyle starting tonight

Members (190)

Latest Activity

Jay D replied to Nick H's discussion Has AOM jumped the shark or is it's just cyclical in the group The Great Debate
"The reason why we have a government is that we can go home after work and watch ESPN highlights. We delegated the governing of our country's to our elected officials, because we have other things to do. If out elected officials fail to deliver…"
35 minutes ago
Ameretta replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"My apologies for being an inconvenience to you..sike, but on a serious note your statement is a  lie because this issue started long before I came on here. I don't know why you think it's so easy to dismiss this as a perception issue…"
1 hour ago
J. Exalto replied to Sir's discussion The cotton ceiling and other subtleties in the group The Great Debate
"Well I am exclusively (sexually) attracted to a very specific type of guy, which happens to be the type of guy that pretty much describes every guy in the place I grew up (which happens to be almost entirely white).  So I think upbringing…"
1 hour ago
Eric W replied to Skyler G. H. Reep's discussion Interview Attire for Kayaking Guide?
"I would've worn my red puffy vest over a shirt as I'm sure it could pass as a life preserver - shows a concern for aquatic safety."
5 hours ago
Eric W replied to Eric W's discussion Gilets, Bodywarmers & Down Vests
"I'm not gonna ditch my vests, I like wearing them and wear them more than most of my other types of clothes :P I was more looking for suggestions on what other people wear with them."
6 hours ago
Sir replied to Nick H's discussion Has AOM jumped the shark or is it's just cyclical in the group The Great Debate
"I would like to have some info on that too, because I suspect it has."
7 hours ago
Tom Imbach joined Frost's group
Thumbnail

Ian Flemming

Many have seen the movies. But do you know the author behind James Bond.See More
9 hours ago
Tom Imbach joined Wil Harper's group
Thumbnail

Scotch Connoisseurs

A place to discuss scotch and all that goes along with it.
9 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service