Information

The Shirtless Man

Shirtlessness is the essence of manliness.

Location: The beach, the jogging trail, or wherever else we want.
Members: 196
Latest Activity: on Thursday

Discussion Forum

Shirt Style at Work

Started by Peter. Last reply by Tarquin Anstruther on Thursday. 16 Replies

Hey guys,How do you usually wear collared shirts when at work? For me, I wear no undershirt underneath and I usually unbutton the top two buttons whenever I work then I unbutton the rest when I go…Continue

Shirtless Running

Started by Tariq Kelly. Last reply by Poe Dameron Aug 14. 6 Replies

Well guys I have decided to start running but I am wondering if I should do it shirtless or not as not a lot of people run shirt in my neighborhood any comments?Continue

How do we greet one another

Started by Way2Good. Last reply by Jasper Aug 11. 9 Replies

I was on my bike and he was walking.  His shirt was off and you could tell he was happy to be out enjoying the day with his body exposed to the sun and wind.  His physique was not impressive and it…Continue

Shirts vs. Skins?

Started by Salt Dragon. Last reply by Poe Dameron Jul 31. 19 Replies

Do kids still play shirts vs. skins in school or pick me up basketball?  I saw a website called shirtsvsskins.org and it had no pix of bare-chested players. In eight grade we played that way and I…Continue

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of The Shirtless Man to add comments!

Comment by Jack Smith on September 7, 2016 at 6:48am

Having a wonderful shirtless moning while I drink my second cup of coffee! What a great waty to start the day.

Comment by Lumpy52403 on July 16, 2016 at 10:44pm

It was hot and humid this evening here in Iowa, and I was mowing the lawn. I started out in a sleeveless t-shirt, but I finally pulled it off and did the rest of the yard shirtless. It felt great! Granted, it was the back yard only, but still, I'm usually very hesitant to go shirtless.

Comment by Mark Smith on July 11, 2016 at 10:04pm

That's cool SD! 

Comment by Salt Dragon on July 11, 2016 at 9:46pm

Just dropped off my car at 9.30 about a mile away and walked home shirtless through this middle class suburb. It's in the 80s and pitch dark and it felt great. 

Comment by Poe Dameron on July 2, 2016 at 6:55pm
I don't care for the Arizona heat but I always enjoy seeing shirtless men this time of year
Comment by Matt Eo on June 30, 2016 at 1:52am

I hate wearing a shirt in a warm rain, running or not!  A wet shirt makes it impossible to move comfortably, and feeling the water directly is so freeing.

Comment by Tim on June 23, 2016 at 11:00pm

Yeah man..I've ran shirtless during a warm summer rain..lots of fun and refreshing too! It's like taking a shower.

Comment by Salt Dragon on June 23, 2016 at 9:17am

Shirtless storm running sounds great!  When I lived in Munich I went out for a naked jog in a storm (near the nudist section of the park) and a shirtless run would be the next best thing.  Thanks for the idea.  Just gotta watch for lightning1  Sometimes however a little risk adds spice to life.  Who wants to sit in the basement every time a tornado watch is announced?

Comment by J. D. on June 23, 2016 at 8:47am

That sounds like a heck of a lot of fun, SD.  I always pull the shirt off when we get a direct hit by a storm and go out running around in it.  I love storms like other people dig skydiving or roller coasters or racecars.  It's what gives me my adrenaline rush.  And I've been doing it since I was 8 years old and continue to do it at nearly 40..

Comment by Salt Dragon on June 23, 2016 at 8:31am

Had a great shirtless experience yesterday.  We had a thunderstorm and when it was raining the worst I put on a pair of nylon trunks and flip flops, filled up a bucket with warm soapy water, went to the parking lot and washed my car.  It felt great!  Not only that, it was a lazy ass solution to a good car wash--no wetting or rinsing required.  Now if I can just figure out a way to do that inside without a vacuum cleaner.

Members (195)

Latest Activity

Todd McFarland replied to Christopher Everet's discussion How do you handle just being friends with your crush?
"The answer is simple. If you haven't already, make your feelings for her clear.  You don't want to walk away without knowing for sure that you are in the friend zone. If she puts you in the friend zone, forget about her and move on.…"
5 hours ago
Todd McFarland replied to George Corbul's discussion How does one become a 'real' man exactly?
"+1"
5 hours ago
Todd McFarland replied to George Corbul's discussion How does one become a 'real' man exactly?
"Agreed that women's ideas vary widely, which means there are women for who like whatever type of man you want to be.   Don't let any woman define what a real man is for you.  That's ass-backwards."
5 hours ago
Jesse Dean replied to Jesse Dean's discussion What Would You Do?
"What? It was light hearted. I don't think I can learn how to read people's minds and tell if their dad is the coach of the team. But thank you. Maybe they aren't that helpful."
11 hours ago
Jesse Dean replied to Jesse Dean's discussion What Would You Do?
"How can I resist when someone is wearing something like that here?"
11 hours ago
derick bean posted a status
11 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Portnoy's discussion History in the group The Great Debate
"But it's not delivery. It's Digiorno's."
12 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Pale Horse's discussion They Who Shall Not Be Named in the group The Great Debate
"Yeah, they essentially funneled the protesters to clash with antifa. Look up the history of the vice mayor and tell me what you find."
12 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service