Information

The Shirtless Man

Shirtlessness is the essence of manliness.

Location: The beach, the jogging trail, or wherever else we want.
Members: 190
Latest Activity: 7 hours ago

Discussion Forum

Are You the Initiator or the Follower?

Started by Tim. Last reply by Eddy Kirdland 7 hours ago. 15 Replies

Some questions to pose to my shirtless bros on AoM: If you are hanging out with or doing something physical (yardwork, exercise, etc) with your buddies are you usually the first one shirtless? Or do…Continue

Taking a nature walk...barechested

Started by Chris J.. Last reply by Drew Wood on Wednesday. 15 Replies

Last weekend, I went on from a peaceful nature walk through woods without a shirt on, and I just wanted to say it was one of the greatest experiences I had outdoors. I was alone, just exploring…Continue

Shirtless Around Women

Started by Arjan. Last reply by Poe Dameron on Sunday. 27 Replies

My shirtless experience usually revolve around situations where only men are there like working out in a gym or playing pick up basketball, or just hanging out with buddies. Recently, I moved in a…Continue

Shirts vs. Skins?

Started by Salt Dragon. Last reply by Salt Dragon Mar 2. 17 Replies

Do kids still play shirts vs. skins in school or pick me up basketball?  I saw a website called shirtsvsskins.org and it had no pix of bare-chested players. In eight grade we played that way and I…Continue

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of The Shirtless Man to add comments!

Comment by Poe Dameron on July 2, 2016 at 6:55pm
I don't care for the Arizona heat but I always enjoy seeing shirtless men this time of year
Comment by Matt Eo on June 30, 2016 at 1:52am

I hate wearing a shirt in a warm rain, running or not!  A wet shirt makes it impossible to move comfortably, and feeling the water directly is so freeing.

Comment by Tim on June 23, 2016 at 11:00pm

Yeah man..I've ran shirtless during a warm summer rain..lots of fun and refreshing too! It's like taking a shower.

Comment by Salt Dragon on June 23, 2016 at 9:17am

Shirtless storm running sounds great!  When I lived in Munich I went out for a naked jog in a storm (near the nudist section of the park) and a shirtless run would be the next best thing.  Thanks for the idea.  Just gotta watch for lightning1  Sometimes however a little risk adds spice to life.  Who wants to sit in the basement every time a tornado watch is announced?

Comment by J. D. on June 23, 2016 at 8:47am

That sounds like a heck of a lot of fun, SD.  I always pull the shirt off when we get a direct hit by a storm and go out running around in it.  I love storms like other people dig skydiving or roller coasters or racecars.  It's what gives me my adrenaline rush.  And I've been doing it since I was 8 years old and continue to do it at nearly 40..

Comment by Salt Dragon on June 23, 2016 at 8:31am

Had a great shirtless experience yesterday.  We had a thunderstorm and when it was raining the worst I put on a pair of nylon trunks and flip flops, filled up a bucket with warm soapy water, went to the parking lot and washed my car.  It felt great!  Not only that, it was a lazy ass solution to a good car wash--no wetting or rinsing required.  Now if I can just figure out a way to do that inside without a vacuum cleaner.

Comment by J. D. on June 19, 2016 at 3:58am

Cool to see another dude on the site from Vegas.  Grew up here and know it well, though can't wait to leave it.

Comment by Kevin Allen on June 18, 2016 at 3:30pm

I really was not one to take off my shirt when i was a kid, even though many other boys in my neighborhood went shirtless.  Living in Las Vegas I wanted to be more comfortable during these long hot summers.  I joined a boxing gym and started doing boxing cardio workouts.  My goal was to get in good enough shape to go running in my neighborhood without a shirt.  In about two years I completed that goal.  Now I only go running without a shirt.  I now walk the dog without a shirt as well.  It is much more comfortable and I love it.  I was walking my dog last September in my neighborhood and there was a family in the park taking photos of their daughter in her homecoming dance dress.  The mother walks up to me and says, hello there, my daughter needs a date for the homecoming dance.  Was this because I was shirtless or did she like my german shepard?  Nobody ever says anything rude and people do seem to be inclined to talk to you.

Comment by Native Son on June 11, 2016 at 10:41am

To Brad Thompson--

If you think that was uncomfortable, wait until when your cardiologist prescribes an angiogram.  When that shaved area grows back it itches worse than regrowing chest hair.

Comment by Poe Dameron on June 8, 2016 at 10:29pm
Shirtless lifestyle is going great. Haven't worn a shirt around the house at all since Saturday afternoon. Only putting one back on for when I go to work, but as soon as I get home off it comes.

Members (190)

Latest Activity

Eddy Kirdland replied to Tim's discussion Are You the Initiator or the Follower? in the group The Shirtless Man
"I don't think it matters.  If I'm running or working out and it's hot and it's okay to take my shirt off, I take it off whether or not anyone else has his off. "
7 hours ago
Stewart M. Davenport posted a discussion

Your favorite things about raising a boy

So today my wife and I found out that we are having a boy. This is our first child, so we are still experiencing everything for the first time, and it's a wild ride. We're very excited. I thought that since we're having a boy, I'd ask all you fathers of boys what your favorite parts of raising boys are. What do you enjoy most? On the other hand, what do you enjoy least?
7 hours ago
Edward Warden replied to Peter O'Reilly's discussion Every Time You Finish A Book, Post The Title Here in the group Book Group
"I've read everything by Grisham and Grafton, and have just started Evanovich's fourth Stephanie Plum. Of the first three, "Three for the Money" was my favorite."
8 hours ago
Edward Warden updated their profile
8 hours ago
Edward Warden replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"No, you should not kill yourself because God's love is bigger than any problem that we face."
8 hours ago
Nick H replied to Braeden's discussion Endless Forms Most Beautiful
11 hours ago
Nick H replied to Eric W's discussion Gilets, Bodywarmers & Down Vests
"Some clothes are purely fashionable (tuxedos), some purely functional (coveralls/boiler suit), and the rest are on a spectrum between the two. I feel these vests (never heard the word gilet before so thank you for the addition to my vocabulary) lean…"
11 hours ago
Nick H added a discussion to the group The Great Debate
Thumbnail

Has AOM jumped the shark or is it's just cyclical

There is nothing political or religious about this topic but let's face it, unless I'm discussing going shirtless or masterbating, there isn't too many active groups at the moment. I thought it would be a rude headline for the front page though. So here it is, on Herb's biblical paradigm/TGD. At least I think it is. You can't comment on the group's main page anymore and the feed doesn't show on the community main page either anymore (or does it again now?) so who knows, maybe no one can read…See More
11 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service