Information

The Shirtless Man

Shirtlessness is the essence of manliness.

Location: The beach, the jogging trail, or wherever else we want.
Members: 196
Latest Activity: on Thursday

Discussion Forum

Shirt Style at Work

Started by Peter. Last reply by Tarquin Anstruther on Thursday. 16 Replies

Hey guys,How do you usually wear collared shirts when at work? For me, I wear no undershirt underneath and I usually unbutton the top two buttons whenever I work then I unbutton the rest when I go…Continue

Shirtless Running

Started by Tariq Kelly. Last reply by Poe Dameron on Tuesday. 6 Replies

Well guys I have decided to start running but I am wondering if I should do it shirtless or not as not a lot of people run shirt in my neighborhood any comments?Continue

How do we greet one another

Started by Way2Good. Last reply by Jasper Aug 11. 9 Replies

I was on my bike and he was walking.  His shirt was off and you could tell he was happy to be out enjoying the day with his body exposed to the sun and wind.  His physique was not impressive and it…Continue

Shirts vs. Skins?

Started by Salt Dragon. Last reply by Poe Dameron Jul 31. 19 Replies

Do kids still play shirts vs. skins in school or pick me up basketball?  I saw a website called shirtsvsskins.org and it had no pix of bare-chested players. In eight grade we played that way and I…Continue

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of The Shirtless Man to add comments!

Comment by Tim on April 14, 2017 at 5:15pm

nude? that's a little much..lol If I'm exercising or doing something strenuous outside and it gets above 60 degrees F, the shirt comes off sooner or later. Looking forward to the warmer days ahead.

Comment by David Arbogast on April 11, 2017 at 11:39pm

Yeah, I take the shirt off whenever it is warm enough, too.  Because I work at home I get to go shirtless as much as I like.  From time to time folks will show up at my door.  I enjoy their expressions when I answer the door shirtless.  It sort of reminds me of an older man who came to the door of his apartment totally nude when a friend and I happened to knock on his door.  I am not up to answering my door in the nude - yet.

Comment by Poe Dameron on April 11, 2017 at 11:06pm
IN my case, my shirt comes off even when I'm not hot.i just enjoy being bare chested
Comment by David Arbogast on April 11, 2017 at 10:55pm

I have the great advantage of being single and working at home in addition to having a weird metabolism where I easily overheat.  I can only actively work outside, mowing grass in the summer or shoveling snow in the winter, for fifteen minutes before I overheat and off goes my shirt.

Comment by zak on January 3, 2017 at 2:57pm

today is my frist time on . my mom & dad told me from the time i was a baby i never like to whear a shirt. the put on & i cry take it off i was happy. i only put one on when i have to. from april-nov.i go shirtless out side.if the temp is at less 55. and  never when im in the houes.

if it winter & i have a coat on yhe coat comes off then the shirt.

Comment by Southern Gent on December 24, 2016 at 3:25pm

I enjoy being in my yard shirtless, with the sun on my shoulders, and a light breeze across my chest.

Comment by Zbud980 on October 29, 2016 at 1:20pm
I'm a guy that lives alone so always shirtless. What is the point of wearing a shirt if you are a guy living alone or with other males? No reason to.
Comment by Jack Smith on September 27, 2016 at 7:04am

If I am home I am shirtless.

Comment by J. D. on September 27, 2016 at 6:59am

My house is nearly always warm enough.  I once threw all the windows open in February during a windstorm and got the temp inside my apartment down to 47 degrees, and still kept my shirt off for most of the day following a hot shower.  Never caught a cold from doing it either.

Comment by Poe Dameron on September 26, 2016 at 10:41pm
As long as my house is warm enough inside the house, I intend to keep my shirt off as frequently as possible. Mostly because I don't like wearing shirts

Members (195)

Latest Activity

Jesse Dean replied to Jesse Dean's discussion What Would You Do?
"If you can't joke about a sports team, what can you joke about? But I'll think about it anyways. So you don't think I should say anything or apologize?"
6 minutes ago
Jesse Dean replied to Jesse Dean's discussion What Would You Do?
"Yeah I know lol. It was obvious I wasn't serious but the fact that her dad was the coach makes it awkward."
7 minutes ago
derick bean posted a status
32 minutes ago
Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion They Who Shall Not Be Named in the group The Great Debate
"The cop is right. Outside agitators were bringing their problems to his town."
2 hours ago
Sir replied to Pale Horse's discussion They Who Shall Not Be Named in the group The Great Debate
"Well, this is interesting.  I recently met someone who was at the Charlottesville troubles. He described himself as alt-right, and the event as Unify the Right, bringing together (he said) a wide variety of types of people. I wanted to hear his…"
2 hours ago
Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion They Who Shall Not Be Named in the group The Great Debate
"AntiFa at Dallas anti-white supremacy rally using violence in response to hateful rhetoric and attacking racists. https://youtu.be/wtAIi5kJMko"
3 hours ago
"Here's another angle. https://youtu.be/YOnFYslGlRM Such expression of knowledge on the topic of the rally shouldn't be ignored."
4 hours ago
Shane replied to Jesse Dean's discussion What Would You Do?
"Next time you have a sit down with her, wear a Buffs tshirt. You're making too big a deal about it. Although for future reference, talking smack about a superior's sports team, especially on a first meeting, is a bad idea."
5 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service