Information

The Shirtless Man

Shirtlessness is the essence of manliness.

Location: The beach, the jogging trail, or wherever else we want.
Members: 194
Latest Activity: yesterday

Discussion Forum

How do we greet one another

Started by Way2Good. Last reply by Tee Jay yesterday. 1 Reply

I was on my bike and he was walking.  His shirt was off and you could tell he was happy to be out enjoying the day with his body exposed to the sun and wind.  His physique was not impressive and it…Continue

Shirtless career

Started by Greatman. Last reply by Patrick E on Saturday. 22 Replies

Dear shirtless friends,are you shirtless as often as possible since your youth, or have you just begun being shirtless in your middle age? I was happy to be on the road shirtless even as a boy, and…Continue

My story

Started by Mark Sanderson. Last reply by Cutting Moulton May 24. 11 Replies

Hi. I'm new here & thought I would give some background about myself. It turned out longer than I expected!I was always one of the little, scrawny kids in class growing up. A natural introvert I…Continue

Taking a nature walk...barechested

Started by Chris J.. Last reply by Poe Dameron May 17. 17 Replies

Last weekend, I went on from a peaceful nature walk through woods without a shirt on, and I just wanted to say it was one of the greatest experiences I had outdoors. I was alone, just exploring…Continue

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of The Shirtless Man to add comments!

Comment by zak on January 3, 2017 at 2:57pm

today is my frist time on . my mom & dad told me from the time i was a baby i never like to whear a shirt. the put on & i cry take it off i was happy. i only put one on when i have to. from april-nov.i go shirtless out side.if the temp is at less 55. and  never when im in the houes.

if it winter & i have a coat on yhe coat comes off then the shirt.

Comment by Southern Gent on December 24, 2016 at 3:25pm

I enjoy being in my yard shirtless, with the sun on my shoulders, and a light breeze across my chest.

Comment by Zbud980 on October 29, 2016 at 1:20pm
I'm a guy that lives alone so always shirtless. What is the point of wearing a shirt if you are a guy living alone or with other males? No reason to.
Comment by Jack Smith on September 27, 2016 at 7:04am

If I am home I am shirtless.

Comment by J. D. on September 27, 2016 at 6:59am

My house is nearly always warm enough.  I once threw all the windows open in February during a windstorm and got the temp inside my apartment down to 47 degrees, and still kept my shirt off for most of the day following a hot shower.  Never caught a cold from doing it either.

Comment by Poe Dameron on September 26, 2016 at 10:41pm
As long as my house is warm enough inside the house, I intend to keep my shirt off as frequently as possible. Mostly because I don't like wearing shirts
Comment by Jack Smith on September 7, 2016 at 6:48am

Having a wonderful shirtless moning while I drink my second cup of coffee! What a great waty to start the day.

Comment by Lumpy52403 on July 16, 2016 at 10:44pm

It was hot and humid this evening here in Iowa, and I was mowing the lawn. I started out in a sleeveless t-shirt, but I finally pulled it off and did the rest of the yard shirtless. It felt great! Granted, it was the back yard only, but still, I'm usually very hesitant to go shirtless.

Comment by Mark Smith on July 11, 2016 at 10:04pm

That's cool SD! 

Comment by Salt Dragon on July 11, 2016 at 9:46pm

Just dropped off my car at 9.30 about a mile away and walked home shirtless through this middle class suburb. It's in the 80s and pitch dark and it felt great. 

Members (193)

Latest Activity

Ovid replied to Brett McKay's discussion New Moderators
"You're cute, but seriously - I'll have some ketchup with that Whopper, and show a bit more respect to your patrons in the future lest I inform your manager and have your job."
3 minutes ago
Ovid replied to Liam Strain's discussion June 27, 2017 - Chat not functioning
"Whelp, given that Sir Paul Blart here violated his moderator permissions by issuing a ban out of spite just for saying that another member might make a better mod, then one might speculate that he played some role in f'ning it up, since if he…"
8 minutes ago
Shane replied to Braeden 2.0's discussion Attractions to other Cultures and Revulsion towards other Cultures
"Everywhere I've been I've found something interesting about the local culture. The only revulsion over ever had was with the Pashtu. They can be genocided and the world would be a better place."
12 minutes ago
Portnoy replied to Pale Horse's discussion Americans, do you regret your vote? in the group The Great Debate
"I'm a Dem, voted for Hillary, don't regret it. We would still have just as much of a shitstorm over nothing subjects, but we wouldn't be as much of a global embarrassment."
15 minutes ago
Jay D replied to Pale Horse's discussion Our Current Western Zeitgeist in the group The Great Debate
"Facts may be objective but people aren´t. There is a great quote "One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter." It is always up to people what they make out of the facts"
16 minutes ago
Pale Horse replied to Pale Horse's discussion Our Current Western Zeitgeist in the group The Great Debate
"Ah. Well I disagree with that. Pat Robertson is more like Alex Jones than Roger Ailes."
17 minutes ago
Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion Our Current Western Zeitgeist in the group The Great Debate
"That's not what I asked."
17 minutes ago
Liam Strain replied to Pale Horse's discussion Our Current Western Zeitgeist in the group The Great Debate
"I think it's more that Fox is the ideological inheritor of what the 700 club began. "
21 minutes ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service