Information

The Shirtless Man

Shirtlessness is the essence of manliness.

Location: The beach, the jogging trail, or wherever else we want.
Members: 137
Latest Activity: on Thursday

Discussion Forum

Around the house

Started by Stein. Last reply by Brown Fox on Tuesday. 21 Replies

When I am home alone I spend a lot of time wearing I lay my boxersIt feels very manly, comfortable, and a bit like I am misbehaving, which I like. It also provides easy access to the entertainment…Continue

Working Outside Shirtless

Started by Rick Stevens. Last reply by Kurt on Tuesday. 153 Replies

I worked like a dog for nearly 2 hours today installing landscaping around our neighborhood pool.  It felt so invigorating and masculine to be sweating like crazy and shirtless. It is a shame more…Continue

Shirt Style at Work

Started by Peter Amara. Last reply by Kurt on Tuesday. 8 Replies

Hey guys,How do you usually wear collared shirts when at work? For me, I wear no undershirt underneath and I usually unbutton the top two buttons whenever I work then I unbutton the rest when I go…Continue

Shirtless resolutions for 2014

Started by Scott L Ferrell. Last reply by Michael J. K. Jul 25. 36 Replies

I just wondered if any of you guys had any shirtless resolutions for 2014?Continue

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of The Shirtless Man to add comments!

Comment by Brown Fox on July 7, 2014 at 4:51pm

I would if it was around here. Meanwhile, I'm quite content to test my manhood with a sword in my hand. I love fencing-- it's dance with deadly intent.

Comment by George Henry Robbins III on July 7, 2014 at 4:47pm

You should give it a try.

Comment by Brown Fox on July 7, 2014 at 2:32pm

How cool is that, GHR3!

Comment by George Henry Robbins III on July 7, 2014 at 11:58am

Doing a amateur sumo wrestling tournament next Saturday. Think I have a good shot at winning my division 140 lbs to 160 lbs. Seven other guys in my division, already know some of them. After everybody in division has wrestled each other, the one with best w/l record wins.

Comment by Brown Fox on July 2, 2014 at 7:35pm

Gratz, GHR3!

Comment by George Henry Robbins III on July 2, 2014 at 6:34pm

Thanks George. I do have a knack for turning things around when people go too far.

Comment by George A. Trosper on July 2, 2014 at 2:20pm

Saucy to the goose leaves sauce for the gander! Good 4 u, bro!!

Comment by George Henry Robbins III on July 2, 2014 at 11:43am

First off, I have always used GHR3 a lot to identify myself and sign off on stuff a great deal in the past. Don't know why I never used it here before. This is the first time she has asked me to stop doing something that has always been a normal part of life. It is ironic that you brought this up because since I posted this I told her I did not want her going outside in shorts, short shirts, halter tops and bathing suits because I don't want other men looking at her. So she has reversed her position on my shirtless lifestyle when I am outside.   

Comment by George A. Trosper on July 2, 2014 at 10:00am

I hope this kind of controlling attitude has alarmed you, GHR3! Not the way a friend behaves, and if a GF isn't a true friend ...

Comment by George Henry Robbins III on July 1, 2014 at 10:39pm

My girlfriend who insists that I remain shirtless whenever she is around has decided she doesn't want me to go out shirtless. She said she doesn't want other women looking at my muscles, chest and chest hair. We don't live together so this is not going to happen except when she is here. Anyone else have a jealous wife, girlfriend or partner?

Members (136)

Latest Activity

Ryan James joined Jason M.'s group
Thumbnail

Concealed Carry Club

Every gentleman should be able to adequately protect himself and his family from ruffians’ intent on doing harm. This group welcomes anyone who takes pride in their second amendment right to keep and bear arms in a legally concealed manner.
11 minutes ago
Nathanael replied to Regular Joe's discussion To circumcise or not to circumcise . . .
""I mean we need to think deeper about ethics." You go first.  You like to talk a lot about ethics on this forum, but I've seen no evidence that you've actual engaged in any significant study of the field.  All you do…"
1 hour ago
Michael J. K. replied to Joe W's discussion Introductions in the group Fathers and Sons
"I am soon to be a grandpa again.  Due in one week,   Hope all is well with all of you.   Holding on to warm weather while it lasts.    I hope it does not snow until Dec. 15 in  time for Christmas."
1 hour ago
Charles Neill replied to Rusty Monson's discussion Freemasonry in 30 seconds in the group Freemasonry
"I can see where some Brothers have yet to find an organized religion that fits their beliefs ( it took me 40 years!), you can believe in a higher power without being a member of ... That being said, a true atheist inherently cannot value a man, as…"
1 hour ago
Travis Spuhler replied to Vytautas's discussion Favorite/Most Interesting Battle in the group Armchair Generals
"Funny you should mention that, as basically every modern historian has more than suggested that this is a myth. There simply isn't a reliable source from the period that ever suggests the practice of cutting off, or "showing off" the…"
1 hour ago
Matt posted a discussion

The art of doing and not thinking

Hi ThereSo first of all I want to explain - Obviously the title is a little incorrect when read literally. I'm well aware that most actions should have some thought behind them, and failure to think things through before doing them can lead to rash decisions and impulsive actions that may harbour undesirable consequences.I simply ask really, is there any method behind becoming a man of action.I know many of the articles on here touch on this in one way or another, but I'm curious to learn more.…See More
1 hour ago
Brad Williams replied to Regular Joe's discussion To circumcise or not to circumcise . . .
"Actually people do this all the time.  I assume you've never done cocaine and never will, but you should teach your children why it's a bad idea. I assume you've never lied to a woman to get her in bed and never would, and yet…"
1 hour ago
Brad Williams replied to Regular Joe's discussion To circumcise or not to circumcise . . .
"Jack called me a coward for not having kids.  He insulted me and assumed my reasons for living life as I please.  He is completely in the wrong.  I wanted to see if he was man enough to apologize. It's a strange world we live in…"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service