Information

The Shirtless Man

Shirtlessness is the essence of manliness.

Location: The beach, the jogging trail, or wherever else we want.
Members: 137
Latest Activity: 4 hours ago

Discussion Forum

Essential shirtless experiences growing up.

Started by Stein. Last reply by Carl Monster 4 hours ago. 24 Replies

What were yours?For me they included almost daily games of hoops skins and hearing the girls hoot,Taking my shirt before fighting a guy usually wearing Levis.Doing yardwork f8r wonen and being and…Continue

Shirt Style at Work

Started by Peter Amara. Last reply by Alejandro De La Garza 4 hours ago. 3 Replies

Hey guys,How do you usually wear collared shirts when at work? For me, I wear no undershirt underneath and I usually unbutton the top two buttons whenever I work then I unbutton the rest when I go…Continue

Around the house

Started by Stein. Last reply by ShirtlessGeorge yesterday. 20 Replies

When I am home alone I spend a lot of time wearing I lay my boxersIt feels very manly, comfortable, and a bit like I am misbehaving, which I like. It also provides easy access to the entertainment…Continue

Track Coach

Started by Scott L Ferrell. Last reply by Kurt Jun 25. 10 Replies

I just heard something that I could not believe. A high school track coach in CT was fired because he let some of his team members work out on the track shirtless. Girls were sharing the track and it…Continue

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of The Shirtless Man to add comments!

Comment by Brown Fox on July 2, 2014 at 7:35pm

Gratz, GHR3!

Comment by George Henry Robbins III on July 2, 2014 at 6:34pm

Thanks George. I do have a knack for turning things around when people go too far.

Comment by George A. Trosper on July 2, 2014 at 2:20pm

Saucy to the goose leaves sauce for the gander! Good 4 u, bro!!

Comment by George Henry Robbins III on July 2, 2014 at 11:43am

First off, I have always used GHR3 a lot to identify myself and sign off on stuff a great deal in the past. Don't know why I never used it here before. This is the first time she has asked me to stop doing something that has always been a normal part of life. It is ironic that you brought this up because since I posted this I told her I did not want her going outside in shorts, short shirts, halter tops and bathing suits because I don't want other men looking at her. So she has reversed her position on my shirtless lifestyle when I am outside.   

Comment by George A. Trosper on July 2, 2014 at 10:00am

I hope this kind of controlling attitude has alarmed you, GHR3! Not the way a friend behaves, and if a GF isn't a true friend ...

Comment by George Henry Robbins III on July 1, 2014 at 10:39pm

My girlfriend who insists that I remain shirtless whenever she is around has decided she doesn't want me to go out shirtless. She said she doesn't want other women looking at my muscles, chest and chest hair. We don't live together so this is not going to happen except when she is here. Anyone else have a jealous wife, girlfriend or partner?

Comment by Tim on June 29, 2014 at 5:44pm

Sounds like a nice run man..heading out for my run in about an hour. Looks like it will be a shirtless run as well!

Comment by Lon R. on June 28, 2014 at 4:36pm

Just came back from a shirtless run. On my way to the trail, saw a shirtless teenaged guy walking with two girls; during my run, I came across a 30-ish gentleman who was shirtless while walking and listening to music and an older gentleman working on his car--he was shirted when I first saw him, but on my return route, he had doffed the top. 

And dang, it felt good to run shirt-free today. I went out at about one, and I was sweating like a pig by the time I had finished.

Comment by J. D. on June 27, 2014 at 8:55pm

Been there so many times, buddy.

Comment by Art on June 27, 2014 at 8:49pm
When you got the itch that's awkward to reach, a door frame is the BEST thing to back up to. Of course the relief is exponential when a guy is shirtless!

Members (137)

Latest Activity

Paul replied to Jaya Jagannath's discussion Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.
"Jesus H. Fuck"
6 minutes ago
Ryan Kiefer commented on Chad's group Interpreters and Translators
"Hey guys. I just joined the group, but I'm not a translator or interpreter. I'm currently an English teacher in Indonesia and am interested in becoming a translator. I speak Spanish and a very little bit of Bahasa Indonesia. "
28 minutes ago
Ryan Kiefer joined Chad's group
Thumbnail

Interpreters and Translators

Do you work in the field of translation or interpretation?This group is a place to discuss and debate the ever changing field.See More
29 minutes ago
Ryan Kiefer commented on Steven C.'s group Exercise
"Hey everyone. I've been coming to AoM for awhile and just started looking at the groups. I'm from Ohio, but live in Jakarta, Indonesia right now. I started Kris Gethin's 12 week workout program about 4 weeks ago and thought I'd…"
31 minutes ago
Profile IconRyan Kiefer and Adam Parker joined Steven C.'s group
Thumbnail

Exercise

Exercise is a crucial part of maintaining a manly physique. Join up to share ideas, get support and discuss plans with other men.See More
34 minutes ago
Saxon replied to Matthew Perry's discussion Where to start a collection? in the group Fountain Pens
"Having tried out a few hundred fountain pens, I was left unimpressed by MontBlanc. They are simply not writing tools, but rather fashion accessories that look better in your shirt pocket than in your hand. "
47 minutes ago
Saxon replied to Matthew Perry's discussion Where to start a collection? in the group Fountain Pens
"You can't go wrong with a Cross pen. I would also recommend a rather odd one out, the Lamy Persona. Lamy isn't your typical high-end pen maker, rather the opposite in fact, but they made this one exquisite gem which I would recommend very…"
48 minutes ago
Lucius Artorius Castus replied to Jaya Jagannath's discussion Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.
"Just think about all the shits people gave last time..."
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service