Information

The Shirtless Man

Shirtlessness is the essence of manliness.

Location: The beach, the jogging trail, or wherever else we want.
Members: 143
Latest Activity: yesterday

Discussion Forum

Just imagine...what if

Started by Tim Dienes. Last reply by Brown Fox on Tuesday. 41 Replies

This would never happen, but use your imagination here:Suppose there was a day that it was mandatory for ALL men to go shirtless.What would it be like? How would you react? How would others…Continue

Essential shirtless experiences growing up.

Started by Stein. Last reply by Tom Baird on Sunday. 31 Replies

What were yours?For me they included almost daily games of hoops skins and hearing the girls hoot,Taking my shirt before fighting a guy usually wearing Levis.Doing yardwork f8r wonen and being and…Continue

Colorado gymnastics teacher Dylan Schuetz falls 100 feet down cliff, lands on his feet

Started by Alejandro De La Garza Aug 22. 0 Replies

Did any of you see this story?  Colorado gymnastics teacher Dylan Schuetz was cliff-climbing recently with some of his buddies, when he fell some 100 feet.  Amazingly, he survived, albeit with both…Continue

Tags: gymnast, Colorado, climbing, cliff, Schuetz

Shirt Style at Work

Started by Peter Amara. Last reply by George A. Trosper Aug 12. 9 Replies

Hey guys,How do you usually wear collared shirts when at work? For me, I wear no undershirt underneath and I usually unbutton the top two buttons whenever I work then I unbutton the rest when I go…Continue

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of The Shirtless Man to add comments!

Comment by George Henry Robbins III on July 7, 2014 at 5:01pm

Swords are good and you can use them shirtless.

Comment by George Henry Robbins III on July 7, 2014 at 5:01pm
Comment by Brown Fox on July 7, 2014 at 4:51pm

I would if it was around here. Meanwhile, I'm quite content to test my manhood with a sword in my hand. I love fencing-- it's dance with deadly intent.

Comment by George Henry Robbins III on July 7, 2014 at 4:47pm

You should give it a try.

Comment by Brown Fox on July 7, 2014 at 2:32pm

How cool is that, GHR3!

Comment by George Henry Robbins III on July 7, 2014 at 11:58am

Doing a amateur sumo wrestling tournament next Saturday. Think I have a good shot at winning my division 140 lbs to 160 lbs. Seven other guys in my division, already know some of them. After everybody in division has wrestled each other, the one with best w/l record wins.

Comment by Brown Fox on July 2, 2014 at 7:35pm

Gratz, GHR3!

Comment by George Henry Robbins III on July 2, 2014 at 6:34pm

Thanks George. I do have a knack for turning things around when people go too far.

Comment by George A. Trosper on July 2, 2014 at 2:20pm

Saucy to the goose leaves sauce for the gander! Good 4 u, bro!!

Comment by George Henry Robbins III on July 2, 2014 at 11:43am

First off, I have always used GHR3 a lot to identify myself and sign off on stuff a great deal in the past. Don't know why I never used it here before. This is the first time she has asked me to stop doing something that has always been a normal part of life. It is ironic that you brought this up because since I posted this I told her I did not want her going outside in shorts, short shirts, halter tops and bathing suits because I don't want other men looking at her. So she has reversed her position on my shirtless lifestyle when I am outside.   

Members (143)

Latest Activity

Profile IconRoom 210 and J. R. Thompson joined Henrique Vilhena's group
Thumbnail

Explorers

Dedicated to all those who crave to boldly go where no man has gone before! Discuss techniques and equipment, share your exploration stories or simply tell the tales of the great explorers of the past.
49 minutes ago
Room 210 joined Jace Mullen's group
Thumbnail

California

For all of those who live in California. whether its Nor*Cal or So*Cal San Diego or San Fransico
54 minutes ago
Brandon Larsen replied to Rob --'s discussion 22 year old wanting a style change?
"Rob, Like many other twenty somethings on here and in your post, I've also started to switch styles. I had a hard time finding one that fits me. The most important thing to remember during all this is to be confident in yourself. Start with…"
59 minutes ago
Thomas Patrick replied to Kneller's discussion Should I take this job in Philadelphia?
"Philly is a shitty city, don't let anyone tell you different We have 300+ murders and something like 20,000 violent crimes a year The people are assholes and flash mobs destroying stuff have been a trend the last few years. Speaking of riots…"
1 hour ago
Profile IconBob Brower and J. R. Thompson joined Andrew's group
Thumbnail

Men with Beards

For men with beards to show and share the great life of having a beard. Can there be anything more manly than a beard?
2 hours ago
ShirtlessGeorge replied to Jack Neulist's discussion Finding the "Old Ones": Who really settled North America first? in the group History Buffs
"I heard that people migrated to the Americas from Siberia during the Ice Age"
3 hours ago
Davis replied to Jack Bauer's discussion Should boys be held back a year in school?
"I've read all most of the comments to this thread but have not read the articles JB cited. I taught elementary school for 20 years and sat in on many IEP (individual educational plans) for various students in our building. Both girls and boys…"
3 hours ago
Sal Ali replied to Brett McKay's discussion 30 Days to a Better Man Day 1: Define Your 5 Core Values in the group 30 Days to a Better Man 2009
"1) Family always comes first 2) God - even if I don't practice my religion per se - always know the difference between right and wrong 3) Education - continuous investment in myself 4) Loyalty - in myself and others 5) Respect - for elderly,…"
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service