Information

The Shirtless Man

Shirtlessness is the essence of manliness.

Location: The beach, the jogging trail, or wherever else we want.
Members: 143
Latest Activity: on Friday

Discussion Forum

Just imagine...what if

Started by Tim Dienes. Last reply by Brown Fox Aug 25. 41 Replies

This would never happen, but use your imagination here:Suppose there was a day that it was mandatory for ALL men to go shirtless.What would it be like? How would you react? How would others…Continue

Essential shirtless experiences growing up.

Started by Stein. Last reply by Tom Baird Aug 24. 31 Replies

What were yours?For me they included almost daily games of hoops skins and hearing the girls hoot,Taking my shirt before fighting a guy usually wearing Levis.Doing yardwork f8r wonen and being and…Continue

Colorado gymnastics teacher Dylan Schuetz falls 100 feet down cliff, lands on his feet

Started by Alejandro De La Garza Aug 22. 0 Replies

Did any of you see this story?  Colorado gymnastics teacher Dylan Schuetz was cliff-climbing recently with some of his buddies, when he fell some 100 feet.  Amazingly, he survived, albeit with both…Continue

Tags: gymnast, Colorado, climbing, cliff, Schuetz

Shirt Style at Work

Started by Peter Amara. Last reply by George A. Trosper Aug 12. 9 Replies

Hey guys,How do you usually wear collared shirts when at work? For me, I wear no undershirt underneath and I usually unbutton the top two buttons whenever I work then I unbutton the rest when I go…Continue

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of The Shirtless Man to add comments!

Comment by George Henry Robbins III on July 7, 2014 at 5:01pm

Swords are good and you can use them shirtless.

Comment by George Henry Robbins III on July 7, 2014 at 5:01pm
Comment by Brown Fox on July 7, 2014 at 4:51pm

I would if it was around here. Meanwhile, I'm quite content to test my manhood with a sword in my hand. I love fencing-- it's dance with deadly intent.

Comment by George Henry Robbins III on July 7, 2014 at 4:47pm

You should give it a try.

Comment by Brown Fox on July 7, 2014 at 2:32pm

How cool is that, GHR3!

Comment by George Henry Robbins III on July 7, 2014 at 11:58am

Doing a amateur sumo wrestling tournament next Saturday. Think I have a good shot at winning my division 140 lbs to 160 lbs. Seven other guys in my division, already know some of them. After everybody in division has wrestled each other, the one with best w/l record wins.

Comment by Brown Fox on July 2, 2014 at 7:35pm

Gratz, GHR3!

Comment by George Henry Robbins III on July 2, 2014 at 6:34pm

Thanks George. I do have a knack for turning things around when people go too far.

Comment by George A. Trosper on July 2, 2014 at 2:20pm

Saucy to the goose leaves sauce for the gander! Good 4 u, bro!!

Comment by George Henry Robbins III on July 2, 2014 at 11:43am

First off, I have always used GHR3 a lot to identify myself and sign off on stuff a great deal in the past. Don't know why I never used it here before. This is the first time she has asked me to stop doing something that has always been a normal part of life. It is ironic that you brought this up because since I posted this I told her I did not want her going outside in shorts, short shirts, halter tops and bathing suits because I don't want other men looking at her. So she has reversed her position on my shirtless lifestyle when I am outside.   

Members (143)

Latest Activity

Daniel Rodriguez replied to Pale Horse's discussion On Diversity in the group The Great Debate
"Western Culture is the culture that is taking over - American culture. It is not being subsided. As for the numbers, you have oddly 1 billion "whites", 1.4 billion Chinese "yellows" 1 billion African "blacks", 1.2…"
16 minutes ago
Aman Sareen left a comment for George Henry Robbins III
1 hour ago
Michael D. Denny replied to John Lee Pettimore's discussion Is it Manly to have a Sandy Vagina? in the group The Great Debate
1 hour ago
Michael D. Denny commented on Josh Allen's video
1 hour ago
Aman Sareen commented on Aman Sareen's blog post Interest in Coloured Diamonds on the Rise
"Sarandeep Singh is a motivational speaker who has helped change the lives of many people across various platforms."
1 hour ago
Penelope replied to Stuart Charles's discussion Moneys... and what to do with em
"The current issue of Forbes magazine has an article about management expenses/loads for retirement accounts.  401(k) matches are certainly not as common as mainstream media would lead people to believe.  Whenever I've been offered a…"
3 hours ago
Penelope replied to Stuart Charles's discussion Moneys... and what to do with em
"Class thing, and your feelings about risk.  Our emergency/unemployment is 6 months' expenses, a pretty typical rule of thumb from financial advisers.  We'll never need it instantly, but we sure want it there even when stocks have…"
3 hours ago
N. Vest replied to John Lee Pettimore's discussion Is it Manly to have a Sandy Vagina? in the group The Great Debate
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service