Information

The Shirtless Man

Shirtlessness is the essence of manliness.

Location: The beach, the jogging trail, or wherever else we want.
Members: 153
Latest Activity: Feb 2

Discussion Forum

I finally did it

Started by Scott L Ferrell. Last reply by Regular Joe Feb 2. 54 Replies

I have been lifting in an informal weightlifting club for five years. The head guy or coach had a major problem with lifting without a shirt, he felt it was disrespectful to his wife, she was always…Continue

Running Shirtless Outdoors

Started by Chris J.. Last reply by George A. Trosper Jan 26. 19 Replies

Hey guys. After I read the recent discussion "Working Outside Shirtless" and read some of the comments that you replied there, I started to felt some inspiration enough for me to go do my running…Continue

Is this photo inappropriate for public school?

Started by Brown Fox. Last reply by Brown Fox Dec 29, 2014. 11 Replies

Some background-- I am…Continue

Abercrombie advertising

Started by Kevin. Last reply by Tim Nov 24, 2014. 1 Reply

In his discussion about whether his shirtless picture was classroom appropriate, Brown fox mentioned Abercrombie & Fitch bags.  If you live in a town with an A&F, then you know that these…Continue

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of The Shirtless Man to add comments!

Comment by Allen Winston Cook on May 13, 2014 at 12:04am

Way to go Texas man! Keep that testosterone going man...loose the shirt as often as possible. It is such a boost to your ego and your psyche...love it... kept my shirt off this morning in the hotel with my wife while we were getting ready of the days events..felt soooo good to be shirtless..

Comment by JT on May 10, 2014 at 12:53am

hey everyone! this is a great group, after looking it over, it has def encouraged to be shirtless more often, I actually slept shirtless for the first time last night, was so much freer!  Looking forward to talking to you guys about being shirtless

Comment by George A. Trosper on May 7, 2014 at 1:41pm

I've got a nephew looks quite a bit like you, KB. He too wears kilts.

Comment by Kilted Bear on May 7, 2014 at 7:42am

Comment by Harry Haulover on May 6, 2014 at 4:09pm

Just took a shirtless walk to the local Starbucks.  Shorts, baseball cap and a backpack.  Enjoying the sun and breeze on my skin.  Amazing day!

HH

Comment by Kurt on April 13, 2014 at 11:19pm

Great web sight Tim D. Thanks for sharing. I would love to see more boldness at the gym. Taking my shirt off at the gym builds my confidence, manliness and forces me into more reps. I'm all for showing off my hairy pecs, pits and abs. I've worked diligently on getting where I'm at. And the strain of my muscles against the weights can't be seen with a shirt on, and I give up quicker. Whatever it takes to motivate, I'm all for it.

Comment by Rick Stevens on April 13, 2014 at 9:33pm

I worked all day long in the yard yesterday. Didnt shower when I got up. Was shirtless all day long. Sweating and just enjoying the breeze on my chest hair. Was just a masculine day.

Comment by Tim Dienes on April 13, 2014 at 7:33pm

Hey, men, here's a brief article I found on the Shirtless Warriors group page on FB:

http://trainheroic.com/shirtless-workout-11-reasons/

Comment by Tim on April 12, 2014 at 11:57am

Last Monday temps were in the mid-upper 60s (18-19 degree C), with some sun and clouds and a slight breeze. Went shirtless for my entire afternoon run..felt great!

Comment by George A. Trosper on April 10, 2014 at 11:16pm

It was hitting about 70 here, and I was almost over the blasted cold. So I walked down from the condo to Einstein bagels, had a nice meal in the sun at their metal tables and chairs, and walked back home.

Shirtless except while inside ordering. (Don't like to trigger kneejerk worry by clerks.) One did check the table I was using and told me that wasn't dried chocomint ice cream, it was some kid's gum gumming up the middle of the table's grill. And not a word about what I wasn't wearing.

As I'd walked out to the outside dining area, I'd pompously proclaimed something like, "I'm going to find my place in the sun!"

Very satisfying.

Members (152)

Latest Activity

Cthulhu's Revenge posted photos
22 minutes ago
Shane replied to Nate's discussion The Skills of Learning - Depth of Processing
"Rote memorization works better for young kids. They have nothing to associate it with and their neural pathways are set up better to being able to handle bombardment of information without context. Because they have no context, and they're…"
1 hour ago
Native Son replied to Nate's discussion The Skills of Learning - Depth of Processing
"My anecdotal defense of rote learning, currently described perjoratively as "repetition" by the educational establishment. ROTE LEARNING WORKS.  It's how you learned your "birth language."  IMHO, since I date back…"
2 hours ago
Chimamire-no-Yuki posted a photo
2 hours ago
Shane replied to Ramona the Pest's discussion How Can I Entice a Reluctant Camper?
"I spent most of my highschool time camping. And as a kid a lot of summers. For me it's the norm."
2 hours ago
Native Son replied to Ramona the Pest's discussion How Can I Entice a Reluctant Camper?
"1. To paraphrase Commodore Vanderbilt on yachting: "If you have to ask..." 2. Because quite often, "nature," in the form of undeveloped areas, is usually not found anywhere near home or a hotel. When I do get the chance to get…"
2 hours ago
Native Son replied to Rusty Rogers's discussion Croci Matings
"Croci don't mate, per se. They propagate from corms, which are sort of like bulbs. The Internet is your friend. I found propagating instructions by Googling "crocus propagation" in about two minutes. That included following a blind…"
2 hours ago
Chimamire-no-Yuki replied to Ramona the Pest's discussion How Can I Entice a Reluctant Camper?
"Can I take this thread off topic for a second and ask, Why people like camping? I mean, what is the appeal of leaving the comfort and plenty of civilization in order to sleep in the forest on the ground and be exposed to insects and the elements all…"
2 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service