Information

The Shirtless Man

Shirtlessness is the essence of manliness.

Location: The beach, the jogging trail, or wherever else we want.
Members: 138
Latest Activity: 11 hours ago

Discussion Forum

Essential shirtless experiences growing up.

Started by Stein. Last reply by Brown Fox 18 hours ago. 30 Replies

What were yours?For me they included almost daily games of hoops skins and hearing the girls hoot,Taking my shirt before fighting a guy usually wearing Levis.Doing yardwork f8r wonen and being and…Continue

Shirt Style at Work

Started by Peter Amara. Last reply by George A. Trosper Aug 12. 9 Replies

Hey guys,How do you usually wear collared shirts when at work? For me, I wear no undershirt underneath and I usually unbutton the top two buttons whenever I work then I unbutton the rest when I go…Continue

Around the house

Started by Stein. Last reply by Brown Fox Jul 29. 21 Replies

When I am home alone I spend a lot of time wearing I lay my boxersIt feels very manly, comfortable, and a bit like I am misbehaving, which I like. It also provides easy access to the entertainment…Continue

Working Outside Shirtless

Started by Rick Stevens. Last reply by Kurt Jul 28. 153 Replies

I worked like a dog for nearly 2 hours today installing landscaping around our neighborhood pool.  It felt so invigorating and masculine to be sweating like crazy and shirtless. It is a shame more…Continue

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of The Shirtless Man to add comments!

Comment by Alejandro De La Garza on May 14, 2014 at 10:43pm

Here’s a link to the “Dallas Europa Games 2014,” which includes photos of men lifting weights the way it should be done – shirtless!

http://www.dallasnews.com/entertainment/photos/20140512-photos-heav...

Comment by Tim Dienes on May 13, 2014 at 4:00pm

Paying a heavy price in severe sunburn for my eagerness to go for a short walk around the apartments shirtless Sunday. If I had a "safety" shirt with me, I wouldn't be hurting so bad now. Next time I will walk away, no matter how rude it may seem.

Comment by Allen Winston Cook on May 13, 2014 at 12:04am

Way to go Texas man! Keep that testosterone going man...loose the shirt as often as possible. It is such a boost to your ego and your psyche...love it... kept my shirt off this morning in the hotel with my wife while we were getting ready of the days events..felt soooo good to be shirtless..

Comment by JT on May 10, 2014 at 12:53am

hey everyone! this is a great group, after looking it over, it has def encouraged to be shirtless more often, I actually slept shirtless for the first time last night, was so much freer!  Looking forward to talking to you guys about being shirtless

Comment by George A. Trosper on May 7, 2014 at 1:41pm

I've got a nephew looks quite a bit like you, KB. He too wears kilts.

Comment by Kilted Bear on May 7, 2014 at 7:42am

Comment by Harry Haulover on May 6, 2014 at 4:09pm

Just took a shirtless walk to the local Starbucks.  Shorts, baseball cap and a backpack.  Enjoying the sun and breeze on my skin.  Amazing day!

HH

Comment by Kurt on April 13, 2014 at 11:19pm

Great web sight Tim D. Thanks for sharing. I would love to see more boldness at the gym. Taking my shirt off at the gym builds my confidence, manliness and forces me into more reps. I'm all for showing off my hairy pecs, pits and abs. I've worked diligently on getting where I'm at. And the strain of my muscles against the weights can't be seen with a shirt on, and I give up quicker. Whatever it takes to motivate, I'm all for it.

Comment by Rick Stevens on April 13, 2014 at 9:33pm

I worked all day long in the yard yesterday. Didnt shower when I got up. Was shirtless all day long. Sweating and just enjoying the breeze on my chest hair. Was just a masculine day.

Comment by George Henry Robbins III on April 13, 2014 at 9:31pm

How do the women in your lives feel about your desire to be shirtless as much as possible? My girlfriend loves it very much.

Members (138)

Latest Activity

Daniel Rodriguez replied to Jack M.'s discussion What book do you think is worth re-reading and why?.
"I don't know what is it about the hobbit, but it does bring out that in people who read it. I got my Libraries ancient copy, on virtue of being the only one to read it again and again!"
8 minutes ago
Regular Joe replied to East London Gent's discussion Girlfriends lies and temper
"She did you a favour. The only thing that will fix your feelings now is time. But you can alleviate them by surrounding yourself with friends, being socially active, trying out new things, etc. You're better off this way. And you're 90%…"
15 minutes ago
William Reed replied to Jack M.'s discussion What book do you think is worth re-reading and why?.
"I didn't scroll through all the replies, but mine is the Hobbit. I've read it probably 8 times now. The only book I've ever read more than once. Believe it or not, it sparked my love of the outdoors :)"
20 minutes ago
Regular Joe replied to George Gibbs's discussion Where to Travel?
"If you plan on flying anywhere, that doesn't leave you with many options other than perhaps Central or South America. "
27 minutes ago
Steve Dallas replied to Will's discussion Moral relativism in the group The Great Debate
"I don't have to think of God and sure as shit don't have to think of a greatest human being. There is no otherwise, I just don't. Morality is merely the rules that society places on the individuals that reside within said society.…"
29 minutes ago
David F. replied to Rob --'s discussion 22 year old wanting a style change?
"Well said!"
34 minutes ago
"If you are buying clothing, go with dockers/chinos, dress shoes like brogues or a loafer of some sort. The cost for the pants is about the same, as it the cost in changing shoes."
39 minutes ago
"Almost any shoe goes with jeans these days.  Loafers/boat shoes is common with a polo shirt.  I like a nice set of brogues my self. "
41 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service