Information

The Shirtless Man

Shirtlessness is the essence of manliness.

Location: The beach, the jogging trail, or wherever else we want.
Members: 137
Latest Activity: 11 hours ago

Discussion Forum

Shirtless resolutions for 2014

Started by Scott L Ferrell. Last reply by Michael J. K. 11 hours ago. 36 Replies

I just wondered if any of you guys had any shirtless resolutions for 2014?Continue

Shirt Style at Work

Started by Peter Amara. Last reply by Jason 23 hours ago. 7 Replies

Hey guys,How do you usually wear collared shirts when at work? For me, I wear no undershirt underneath and I usually unbutton the top two buttons whenever I work then I unbutton the rest when I go…Continue

Essential shirtless experiences growing up.

Started by Stein. Last reply by Carl Monster on Thursday. 24 Replies

What were yours?For me they included almost daily games of hoops skins and hearing the girls hoot,Taking my shirt before fighting a guy usually wearing Levis.Doing yardwork f8r wonen and being and…Continue

Around the house

Started by Stein. Last reply by ShirtlessGeorge on Wednesday. 20 Replies

When I am home alone I spend a lot of time wearing I lay my boxersIt feels very manly, comfortable, and a bit like I am misbehaving, which I like. It also provides easy access to the entertainment…Continue

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of The Shirtless Man to add comments!

Comment by Allen Winston Cook on May 13, 2014 at 12:04am

Way to go Texas man! Keep that testosterone going man...loose the shirt as often as possible. It is such a boost to your ego and your psyche...love it... kept my shirt off this morning in the hotel with my wife while we were getting ready of the days events..felt soooo good to be shirtless..

Comment by JT on May 10, 2014 at 12:53am

hey everyone! this is a great group, after looking it over, it has def encouraged to be shirtless more often, I actually slept shirtless for the first time last night, was so much freer!  Looking forward to talking to you guys about being shirtless

Comment by George A. Trosper on May 7, 2014 at 1:41pm

I've got a nephew looks quite a bit like you, KB. He too wears kilts.

Comment by Kilted Bear on May 7, 2014 at 7:42am

Comment by Harry Haulover on May 6, 2014 at 4:09pm

Just took a shirtless walk to the local Starbucks.  Shorts, baseball cap and a backpack.  Enjoying the sun and breeze on my skin.  Amazing day!

HH

Comment by Kurt on April 13, 2014 at 11:19pm

Great web sight Tim D. Thanks for sharing. I would love to see more boldness at the gym. Taking my shirt off at the gym builds my confidence, manliness and forces me into more reps. I'm all for showing off my hairy pecs, pits and abs. I've worked diligently on getting where I'm at. And the strain of my muscles against the weights can't be seen with a shirt on, and I give up quicker. Whatever it takes to motivate, I'm all for it.

Comment by Rick Stevens on April 13, 2014 at 9:33pm

I worked all day long in the yard yesterday. Didnt shower when I got up. Was shirtless all day long. Sweating and just enjoying the breeze on my chest hair. Was just a masculine day.

Comment by George Henry Robbins III on April 13, 2014 at 9:31pm

How do the women in your lives feel about your desire to be shirtless as much as possible? My girlfriend loves it very much.

Comment by Tim Dienes on April 13, 2014 at 7:33pm

Hey, men, here's a brief article I found on the Shirtless Warriors group page on FB:

http://trainheroic.com/shirtless-workout-11-reasons/

Comment by Tim on April 12, 2014 at 11:57am

Last Monday temps were in the mid-upper 60s (18-19 degree C), with some sun and clouds and a slight breeze. Went shirtless for my entire afternoon run..felt great!

Members (137)

Latest Activity

Ian Brett Cooper replied to Andreias's discussion Gender Identity vs Gender Expression Or How I Figured Out People Have NO Idea What Masculinity Is
"I'm not sure it's nonsense to say that masculinity is a social construct. I don't buy the idea that male hormones make us "masculine" while female hormones make us "feminine". I don't believe hormones are that…"
5 minutes ago
Brown Fox replied to David the C's discussion From Down Under
"Welcome Dave! You are a true Renaissance man. I'm sure you can find resources here to make the rest of your life as fulfilling as you wish."
6 minutes ago
Nathanael replied to Andreias's discussion Gender Identity vs Gender Expression Or How I Figured Out People Have NO Idea What Masculinity Is
"I'm trying to draw out an apparent contradiction in the OP's thought, not to offer my own thoughts on ontology and the social construction of identity. On the one hand, OP seemed to very much dislike it when masculinity was dismissed by…"
10 minutes ago
Brown Fox replied to David Johns's discussion Males insecurity?
"P.S. I could rant on this topic for a good long time."
10 minutes ago
Brown Fox replied to David Johns's discussion Males insecurity?
"I think boys middle school age need to go through an 'ordeal" and have a rite of ceremony so they can feel like men and not act like dicks. This is the Readers Digest abridged version of my thoughts, having been a middle school…"
13 minutes ago
Adam Parker posted photos
19 minutes ago
Ian Brett Cooper replied to David Johns's discussion Males insecurity?
"I have a daughter and I loathe pink just because I think it's a nasty color. When I used to  look for clothes to buy for my daughter when she was younger (age 0-8) there basically was nothing that was not pink or purple, so I bought her a…"
19 minutes ago
Pale Horse commented on Adam Parker's photo
Thumbnail

"Beautiful! Where was this taken?"
21 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service