Information

The Shirtless Man

Shirtlessness is the essence of manliness.

Location: The beach, the jogging trail, or wherever else we want.
Members: 152
Latest Activity: 21 hours ago

Discussion Forum

Is this photo inappropriate for public school?

Started by Brown Fox. Last reply by Rood Andersson 21 hours ago. 6 Replies

Some background-- I am…Continue

Running Shirtless Outdoors

Started by Chris J.. Last reply by Russ Oct 26. 17 Replies

Hey guys. After I read the recent discussion "Working Outside Shirtless" and read some of the comments that you replied there, I started to felt some inspiration enough for me to go do my running…Continue

Essential shirtless experiences growing up.

Started by Stein. Last reply by Henry II Oct 19. 43 Replies

What were yours?For me they included almost daily games of hoops skins and hearing the girls hoot,Taking my shirt before fighting a guy usually wearing Levis.Doing yardwork f8r wonen and being and…Continue

Working Outside Shirtless

Started by Rick Stevens. Last reply by Arjan Oct 13. 162 Replies

I worked like a dog for nearly 2 hours today installing landscaping around our neighborhood pool.  It felt so invigorating and masculine to be sweating like crazy and shirtless. It is a shame more…Continue

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of The Shirtless Man to add comments!

Comment by Allen Winston Cook on May 16, 2014 at 3:08am

Great beach shot Phillip T....looking great for the summer without a shirt....way to go man...show that strong chest!

Comment by Rick Stevens on May 15, 2014 at 9:10pm

Great pic Phillip.

Comment by Phillip T on May 15, 2014 at 7:21pm

It is time for the beach again.

Comment by Alejandro De La Garza on May 14, 2014 at 10:43pm

Here’s a link to the “Dallas Europa Games 2014,” which includes photos of men lifting weights the way it should be done – shirtless!

http://www.dallasnews.com/entertainment/photos/20140512-photos-heav...

Comment by Tim Dienes on May 13, 2014 at 4:00pm

Paying a heavy price in severe sunburn for my eagerness to go for a short walk around the apartments shirtless Sunday. If I had a "safety" shirt with me, I wouldn't be hurting so bad now. Next time I will walk away, no matter how rude it may seem.

Comment by Allen Winston Cook on May 13, 2014 at 12:04am

Way to go Texas man! Keep that testosterone going man...loose the shirt as often as possible. It is such a boost to your ego and your psyche...love it... kept my shirt off this morning in the hotel with my wife while we were getting ready of the days events..felt soooo good to be shirtless..

Comment by JT on May 10, 2014 at 12:53am

hey everyone! this is a great group, after looking it over, it has def encouraged to be shirtless more often, I actually slept shirtless for the first time last night, was so much freer!  Looking forward to talking to you guys about being shirtless

Comment by George A. Trosper on May 7, 2014 at 1:41pm

I've got a nephew looks quite a bit like you, KB. He too wears kilts.

Comment by Kilted Bear on May 7, 2014 at 7:42am

Comment by Harry Haulover on May 6, 2014 at 4:09pm

Just took a shirtless walk to the local Starbucks.  Shorts, baseball cap and a backpack.  Enjoying the sun and breeze on my skin.  Amazing day!

HH

Members (151)

Latest Activity

Michael D. Denny replied to Christian's discussion 20 year old looking for advice from you "white collar" gents.....is the money worth it?
"My advice for someone your age is not to over think it. I was pushing 30 before I knew myself well enough to know where my talents and my weaknesses were. I was pushing my mid 30s before I had narrowed the field enough to start really creating…"
5 minutes ago
Christian posted a discussion

20 year old looking for advice from you "white collar" gents.....is the money worth it?

This has always been the area I've struggled with most in my life....finding out what to do for a career. I've never had a passion for one specific thing. There isn't one job that seems to "stick out" over the others. I'm kind of in every direction when it comes to choosing careers. One day I'll think welder, the next it's logistics, the next it's cyber security. At 20 years old this feeling of uncertainty is not where I want to be, so I'm really trying to figure out not just what I want to do…See More
33 minutes ago
Carl Monster replied to Hannah Carroll's discussion Rows and Bros- The Manly Art of Knitting??
"Ah, to be young and able to piss away time like that. "
33 minutes ago
Daniel C. Powell commented on Simon O'M's group Police - The Thin Blue Line
"Very Glad to see some activity here on the page and thanks for joining Daniel!"
1 hour ago
Kevin Collier commented on Simon O'M's group Police - The Thin Blue Line
"Daniel, remember the Menard Correctional Center Golden Rule: "Do it to them before they can do it to you.""
2 hours ago
Dann Anthony replied to Dann Anthony's discussion Heavy diagnosis - looking for manly advice.
"Thank you Michael - knew I could count on the good guys in here. With luck, nothing like this will ever touch your family."
3 hours ago
Rusty Rogers posted a photo

Week27

Progress Since started gym
3 hours ago
Michael D. Denny replied to Dann Anthony's discussion Heavy diagnosis - looking for manly advice.
"I honestly have nothing to offer that has not already been said, as I've never been where you are. But with your permission, I will pray for you and your family.  Be strong, never, ever give up. Not for a second."
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service