Information

The Shirtless Man

Shirtlessness is the essence of manliness.

Location: The beach, the jogging trail, or wherever else we want.
Members: 144
Latest Activity: 21 seconds ago

Discussion Forum

Working Outside Shirtless

Started by Rick Stevens. Last reply by Peter Shields 21 seconds ago. 155 Replies

I worked like a dog for nearly 2 hours today installing landscaping around our neighborhood pool.  It felt so invigorating and masculine to be sweating like crazy and shirtless. It is a shame more…Continue

Just imagine...what if

Started by Tim Dienes. Last reply by Peter Shields 21 minutes ago. 58 Replies

This would never happen, but use your imagination here:Suppose there was a day that it was mandatory for ALL men to go shirtless.What would it be like? How would you react? How would others…Continue

Shirtless and sex drive.

Started by Scott L Ferrell. Last reply by Peter Shields 1 hour ago. 34 Replies

It is a funny thing, but when I am shirtless, my sex drive goes up. When I am working out, or just sitting around the house in sweatpants or jeans, my desire for sex goes way up. Anyone else?Continue

Essential shirtless experiences growing up.

Started by Stein. Last reply by Scott L Ferrell Sep 22. 36 Replies

What were yours?For me they included almost daily games of hoops skins and hearing the girls hoot,Taking my shirt before fighting a guy usually wearing Levis.Doing yardwork f8r wonen and being and…Continue

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of The Shirtless Man to add comments!

Comment by George A. Trosper on May 16, 2014 at 2:58pm

What struck me about that pic, Phillip t, is the person in the middle distance just about wholly wrapped up in cloth.

Comment by Fred S Davenport, Jr on May 16, 2014 at 8:24am

Starting to feel good in my skin. Sleep shirtless every night and no problem with the kids walking in. One day I'll feel comfortable to shirtless around the house. One step at a time.

Comment by Kilted Bear on May 16, 2014 at 7:38am

looking good Phillip T

Comment by Allen Winston Cook on May 16, 2014 at 3:08am

Great beach shot Phillip T....looking great for the summer without a shirt....way to go man...show that strong chest!

Comment by Rick Stevens on May 15, 2014 at 9:10pm

Great pic Phillip.

Comment by Phillip T on May 15, 2014 at 7:21pm

It is time for the beach again.

Comment by Alejandro De La Garza on May 14, 2014 at 10:43pm

Here’s a link to the “Dallas Europa Games 2014,” which includes photos of men lifting weights the way it should be done – shirtless!

http://www.dallasnews.com/entertainment/photos/20140512-photos-heav...

Comment by Tim Dienes on May 13, 2014 at 4:00pm

Paying a heavy price in severe sunburn for my eagerness to go for a short walk around the apartments shirtless Sunday. If I had a "safety" shirt with me, I wouldn't be hurting so bad now. Next time I will walk away, no matter how rude it may seem.

Comment by Allen Winston Cook on May 13, 2014 at 12:04am

Way to go Texas man! Keep that testosterone going man...loose the shirt as often as possible. It is such a boost to your ego and your psyche...love it... kept my shirt off this morning in the hotel with my wife while we were getting ready of the days events..felt soooo good to be shirtless..

Comment by JT on May 10, 2014 at 12:53am

hey everyone! this is a great group, after looking it over, it has def encouraged to be shirtless more often, I actually slept shirtless for the first time last night, was so much freer!  Looking forward to talking to you guys about being shirtless

Members (144)

Latest Activity

Peter Shields commented on Bruce Uall's group The Shirtless Man
"Just a couple of pics of me shirtless as I noticed some of the other fellows had the same.  Hope that's okay.  I love to go shirtless but it is still hard for me to do so at times as I am a bit overweight."
2 minutes ago
3 minutes ago
4 minutes ago
Milo Morris replied to N. Vest's discussion Bug Out Bag,
"I didn't know what CERT was, so thanks for filling me in.But as far as bugging out and community go, let's suppose you needed to leave town and could stay with a friend or relative. To me that is a form of community."
8 minutes ago
Peter Shields replied to Tim Dienes's discussion Just imagine...what if in the group The Shirtless Man
"Yes very true Josh, I feel bonded perhaps through a vulnerability?"
21 minutes ago
Max replied to kpeckham's discussion Manly Advice about starting a journey at the Air Force Academy
"It's like Star Trek. but less realistic. "
21 minutes ago
Nathanael replied to kpeckham's discussion Manly Advice about starting a journey at the Air Force Academy
"Indeed.  And exciting new subject for the facade that is "Josh Allen" to try to troll us all with, and for everyone to mock the character in return."
22 minutes ago
Karl Helweg replied to kpeckham's discussion Manly Advice about starting a journey at the Air Force Academy
"We just had a couple current cadets speak last August.  Some of their more memorable advice included: Run.  Both were female and until they got their one mile runs under six minutes they were miserable. Fly.  Cadets who already have a…"
22 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service