Information

The Shirtless Man

Shirtlessness is the essence of manliness.

Location: The beach, the jogging trail, or wherever else we want.
Members: 144
Latest Activity: 15 hours ago

Discussion Forum

Just imagine...what if

Started by Tim Dienes. Last reply by ShirtlessGeorge Sep 14. 53 Replies

This would never happen, but use your imagination here:Suppose there was a day that it was mandatory for ALL men to go shirtless.What would it be like? How would you react? How would others…Continue

Working Outside Shirtless

Started by Rick Stevens. Last reply by ShirtlessGeorge Sep 14. 154 Replies

I worked like a dog for nearly 2 hours today installing landscaping around our neighborhood pool.  It felt so invigorating and masculine to be sweating like crazy and shirtless. It is a shame more…Continue

Weekend experience

Started by Brown Fox. Last reply by Brandon Tugger Sep 6. 2 Replies

I had rehearsal this weekend for 'Bonnie and Clyde" and the costumier asked me to bring anything I had that might work for the show.  It was a sultry day, so I was wearing cargo shorts, flip-flops…Continue

Essential shirtless experiences growing up.

Started by Stein. Last reply by Tom Baird Aug 24. 31 Replies

What were yours?For me they included almost daily games of hoops skins and hearing the girls hoot,Taking my shirt before fighting a guy usually wearing Levis.Doing yardwork f8r wonen and being and…Continue

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of The Shirtless Man to add comments!

Comment by Allen Winston Cook on May 16, 2014 at 3:08am

Great beach shot Phillip T....looking great for the summer without a shirt....way to go man...show that strong chest!

Comment by Rick Stevens on May 15, 2014 at 9:10pm

Great pic Phillip.

Comment by Phillip T on May 15, 2014 at 7:21pm

It is time for the beach again.

Comment by Alejandro De La Garza on May 14, 2014 at 10:43pm

Here’s a link to the “Dallas Europa Games 2014,” which includes photos of men lifting weights the way it should be done – shirtless!

http://www.dallasnews.com/entertainment/photos/20140512-photos-heav...

Comment by Tim Dienes on May 13, 2014 at 4:00pm

Paying a heavy price in severe sunburn for my eagerness to go for a short walk around the apartments shirtless Sunday. If I had a "safety" shirt with me, I wouldn't be hurting so bad now. Next time I will walk away, no matter how rude it may seem.

Comment by Allen Winston Cook on May 13, 2014 at 12:04am

Way to go Texas man! Keep that testosterone going man...loose the shirt as often as possible. It is such a boost to your ego and your psyche...love it... kept my shirt off this morning in the hotel with my wife while we were getting ready of the days events..felt soooo good to be shirtless..

Comment by JT on May 10, 2014 at 12:53am

hey everyone! this is a great group, after looking it over, it has def encouraged to be shirtless more often, I actually slept shirtless for the first time last night, was so much freer!  Looking forward to talking to you guys about being shirtless

Comment by George A. Trosper on May 7, 2014 at 1:41pm

I've got a nephew looks quite a bit like you, KB. He too wears kilts.

Comment by Kilted Bear on May 7, 2014 at 7:42am

Comment by Harry Haulover on May 6, 2014 at 4:09pm

Just took a shirtless walk to the local Starbucks.  Shorts, baseball cap and a backpack.  Enjoying the sun and breeze on my skin.  Amazing day!

HH

Members (143)

Latest Activity

Kit replied to Raul Duron Jr.'s discussion How can I improve my leadership abilities?
"I know nothing of the military, but i've led various research projects and assignments at uni; make sure you get to know the people, and be friendly to them. Admiration goes a lot further than fear."
17 minutes ago
Josh left a comment for Teefs S.
"You´re welcome, TeefsS"
42 minutes ago
Randy Turner joined Herb Munson's group
Thumbnail

The Great Debate

"Iron sharpens iron." A place for men to impact each other by debate and exchange of ideas. This is a group where no ideas are off limits. If your motto is, "I never talk about politics or religion," this group is probably not for you. A "gym" for thinkers.See More
57 minutes ago
Philip Funderburk commented on Philip Funderburk's photo
Thumbnail

SAM_0375

"Thanks, Scott."
1 hour ago
Philip Funderburk replied to Raul Duron Jr.'s discussion How can I improve my leadership abilities?
"I was wondering similar things almost a year ago when I made Sergeant in the Army.  While being active duty is probably very different than reserve, but some things may still apply.  The biggest thing I cannot stress enough is to pay…"
1 hour ago
Philip Funderburk posted photos
1 hour ago
Merinda Wilson posted discussions
1 hour ago
Thomas Unga joined Robert Disque's group
Thumbnail

LDS Men

A place to fellowship and discuss the issues of being an LDS man in today’s world.
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service