Information

The Shirtless Man

Shirtlessness is the essence of manliness.

Location: The beach, the jogging trail, or wherever else we want.
Members: 137
Latest Activity: 4 hours ago

Discussion Forum

Around the house

Started by Stein. Last reply by Brown Fox yesterday. 21 Replies

When I am home alone I spend a lot of time wearing I lay my boxersIt feels very manly, comfortable, and a bit like I am misbehaving, which I like. It also provides easy access to the entertainment…Continue

Working Outside Shirtless

Started by Rick Stevens. Last reply by Kurt on Tuesday. 153 Replies

I worked like a dog for nearly 2 hours today installing landscaping around our neighborhood pool.  It felt so invigorating and masculine to be sweating like crazy and shirtless. It is a shame more…Continue

Shirt Style at Work

Started by Peter Amara. Last reply by Kurt on Tuesday. 8 Replies

Hey guys,How do you usually wear collared shirts when at work? For me, I wear no undershirt underneath and I usually unbutton the top two buttons whenever I work then I unbutton the rest when I go…Continue

Shirtless resolutions for 2014

Started by Scott L Ferrell. Last reply by Michael J. K. on Friday. 36 Replies

I just wondered if any of you guys had any shirtless resolutions for 2014?Continue

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of The Shirtless Man to add comments!

Comment by Phillip T on May 15, 2014 at 7:21pm

It is time for the beach again.

Comment by Will on May 15, 2014 at 7:24am

Don't know where else to put this, so:  watching a video on YouTube, and the boy says, "Why's that man not wearing a shirt?"  I thought, it's symbolic of his rejection of the upper class values we saw through the video, and his lower social class.  There's also a hint of how our civilization might destroy itself -- this was from 1983 -- and we've got an echo of the nuclear holocaust survivor scenario:  him shirtless, the girl wearing a raggedy cavegirl dress --

He's four.  I said, "I guess he must be hot."

Comment by Alejandro De La Garza on May 14, 2014 at 10:43pm

Here’s a link to the “Dallas Europa Games 2014,” which includes photos of men lifting weights the way it should be done – shirtless!

http://www.dallasnews.com/entertainment/photos/20140512-photos-heav...

Comment by Tim Dienes on May 13, 2014 at 4:00pm

Paying a heavy price in severe sunburn for my eagerness to go for a short walk around the apartments shirtless Sunday. If I had a "safety" shirt with me, I wouldn't be hurting so bad now. Next time I will walk away, no matter how rude it may seem.

Comment by Allen Winston Cook on May 13, 2014 at 12:04am

Way to go Texas man! Keep that testosterone going man...loose the shirt as often as possible. It is such a boost to your ego and your psyche...love it... kept my shirt off this morning in the hotel with my wife while we were getting ready of the days events..felt soooo good to be shirtless..

Comment by JT on May 10, 2014 at 12:53am

hey everyone! this is a great group, after looking it over, it has def encouraged to be shirtless more often, I actually slept shirtless for the first time last night, was so much freer!  Looking forward to talking to you guys about being shirtless

Comment by George A. Trosper on May 7, 2014 at 1:41pm

I've got a nephew looks quite a bit like you, KB. He too wears kilts.

Comment by Kilted Bear on May 7, 2014 at 7:42am

Comment by Harry Haulover on May 6, 2014 at 4:09pm

Just took a shirtless walk to the local Starbucks.  Shorts, baseball cap and a backpack.  Enjoying the sun and breeze on my skin.  Amazing day!

HH

Comment by Kurt on April 13, 2014 at 11:19pm

Great web sight Tim D. Thanks for sharing. I would love to see more boldness at the gym. Taking my shirt off at the gym builds my confidence, manliness and forces me into more reps. I'm all for showing off my hairy pecs, pits and abs. I've worked diligently on getting where I'm at. And the strain of my muscles against the weights can't be seen with a shirt on, and I give up quicker. Whatever it takes to motivate, I'm all for it.

Members (136)

Latest Activity

Jeff Smith replied to Lon R.'s discussion Contemporary Christian Music in the group Christian Men
"I like a variety of natural food whether it's American, Indian, etc. The same when it comes to Christian music. If I want to enter a time of quiet with the Lord, I will listen to Christian soaking music or prophetic music.     There…"
1 hour ago
Jeff Smith replied to Charles Neill's discussion Did Christ doubt The Father? in the group Christian Men
"Correct, Christ faith never was wavering. Christ is our example for today, God may not do it right now, but He is always on time. "
1 hour ago
Native Son replied to Man O Mission's discussion Have Gun Will Travel?
"Having been in several "employment pools", I can say that other than a security clearance (which is what can really drag out the process), Uncle Sugar isn't too much more complex than a lot of jobs.  I had a few, back in the dim…"
2 hours ago
Native Son replied to adamkevinlee's discussion Meet Your Perfect Partner
"Spiced SPAM?"
2 hours ago
Will replied to Larry's discussion Revelation 20:11-15 in the group Christian Men
"The word "literal" means "not figurative, not metaphorical," rather than "extremely.""
3 hours ago
adamkevinlee posted a discussion

Meet Your Perfect Partner

Online dating is important for people who prefer this technology to find their soul mate. Getting the right person will depend highly on the best way to construct your profile. Is it true or  not?See More
3 hours ago
Larry replied to Larry's discussion Revelation 20:11-15 in the group Christian Men
"Thank you, Rawb!  I'd rather no one get there to experience it, though. "
3 hours ago
Charles Neill added a discussion to the group Christian Men
Thumbnail

Did Christ doubt The Father?

This is one of the most often quoted parts of Christianity to "prove" that God doesn't care - that Christ died doubting God, saying :"My God, My God, why have you forsaken me?"Think on that for a moment, then read Psalm 22.Our Lord Jesus was quoting scripture for strength while He was dying on the cross, His faith never wavering.See More
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service