Are we seriously this scared of a country that can't even keep the lights on? 

Am I supposed to believe that our intelligence community hasn't kept up with the goings on and would respond quickly if there was any actual danger?

Why not just cut off all cheese going in there?

Views: 260

Replies to This Discussion

I hope you are right that we have good info on them. This is a very serious situation and when you are dealing with a country that is brainwashed, you never know what will happen. I have always said that you can't deal with crazy. And it seems we have crazy on both sides.

There's a lot of sensationalism going on and I'm not sure why. The latest "threat against Guam" isn't. The full statement says they're going to study the feasibility of launching their missiles into the waters 40km off the coast of Guam, then present that study to Dear Leader sometime near the end of the month. I don't know what the chicken little bullshit is about.

Wow, you're right. There's another perfect example of what Mr. President keeps calling fake news.

North Korea has been heading in this direction for decades. I always just assumed they'd prove their capabilities through testing, etc. However Trump seems hell bent on getting them to actually use one to prove their capabilities...

I figured out who you remind me of

https://youtu.be/iQrLPtr_ikE

Been brewing since we pulled out of there really. But it's not just Trump. It's Mattis too. That's what has me concerned. I think we should send in an assassin to take out the little fatty. Once a more reasonable man is in charge it will be easier to deal with them.

That would be ideal, but only if we had someone ready to step up and assume power. From what I can gather, that's China's whole issue is the collapse of N.Korea would be the worst case scenario...

If we already had someone on the inside, that'd be awesome. Especially if we could make it look like a coup from with in his own regime. But now we're starting to get to fantastical and  spy novelish...

Kind of hard to pull a coup when the entire country is deathly afraid of their leader (and rightfully so).

I would like to think that South Korea would assume command of the country and reunite the Korean peninsula.  They have really only been separated for about 6 decades, to my understanding.

I don't care much about the power vacuum, because chances are slim that we'd get someone nuttier than the Glorious Leader in charge. Literally everyone there except him has been oppressed.

FIRE AND FURY
Attachments:

Lulz

RSS

Latest Activity

Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion They Who Shall Not Be Named in the group The Great Debate
"The neo-nazi element was nearly overwhelming. Luckily there was some strong young lads there to help out. https://twitter.com/breaking911/status/898940289590677505"
42 minutes ago
Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion They Who Shall Not Be Named in the group The Great Debate
"Periscope of the speeches. https://www.pscp.tv/w/1MYxNXOLYZwGw"
4 hours ago
"For those of you who showed such concern, RSB is running all the live streams they can find of the Boston Free Speech rally today. https://youtu.be/fTxRr-UtVU8 For those who don't know, this was organized by the "alt-lite" who were…"
6 hours ago
Daniel Rodriguez posted a status
"Drunken Peasants"
17 hours ago
Shane replied to Daniel Rodriguez's discussion Should we move to discord or at least to another 'free' forum template site?
"LOL I just looked it up."
19 hours ago
Shane replied to Daniel Rodriguez's discussion Should we move to discord or at least to another 'free' forum template site?
"Is that Yiddish?"
19 hours ago
R. Max 2.0 replied to Daniel Rodriguez's discussion Should we move to discord or at least to another 'free' forum template site?
"You wasackly lil' nudnik. "
19 hours ago
"I didn't tell you to stop talking."
19 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service