Captain comb-over's ignorant statements about illegal immigrants were followed by a surge in his popularity amongst republicans, according to CNN polls.

He tried to defend his characterization of Mexicans as rapists and drug dealers by citing some statistic that indicated 80% of central american migrants were raped as they passed through Mexico on their way to enter the US illegally.

That sounds like it might be true - I know that rape is such a threat that central american women often pay for birth control shots before they cross into Mexico in anticipation of the threat... but where he proves his complete ignorance is in his using this fact to validate his assertion that the refugees are rapists - they're rape victims, not rapists. And it's very telling that they're willing to take that risk. What does that say about the conditions they are fleeing?

Views: 10121

Replies to This Discussion

Whatever, dude.

Shane is a genius, and way smarter then everyone else in the TGD combined so yeah man. It's the Gospel...

So you're following the lead in swerving into the "bitches, moans, and complaints" lane?

I'm sorry...There is not a single complaint, bitch or moan in my post what so ever...

My mistake. I assumed it was sarcasm. Carry on praising me.

way smarter then everyone else in the TGD combined

You got that right.... That's why he doesn't have to justify a damn thing he says. He's freaking Shane. We should all carefully study what he says.

I have a question.   How come everything  in the current administration that doesn't go according to plan is "somebody's" fault, but never Donald J. Trump's fault?  

I'm really getting bored with the president's continual claim that somebody else was responsible for either the idea or the execution...except when something goes right, then that's his baby.

It seems like I heard the very same thing in the previous administration nearly weekly. It's far easier to shove off blame than it is to take responsibility.

I honestly don't recall Obama passing the buck very often. Do you have an example? 

https://www.google.com/search?sclient=psy-ab&site=&source=h... should give sufficient examples.

In particular, these articles collect some:

http://thepoliticalinsider.com/the-blame-game-at-its-finest-21-time...

Better because you don't have to keep clicking:  http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2012/03/23/president-obamas-hall-b...

"Inherited" was a common enough term in his first term (no pun intended). But that's just for one particular target of blame.

Anyway, that should help.

Like what?

The Yemen raid, for instance. (Obama? + the Generals)

Or the failure to get enough votes for the Healthcare repeal. (Ryan + Democrats)

Wiretapping claim (Fox news)

Travel ban woes (Chuck Schumer's tears)

Future attacks (Judges who ruled against him)

Michael Flynn (media + democrats)

His bad behavior on the phone call to Australia (Australia)

Repeated bad claims about size of electoral victory (his staff)

etc.

RSS

Latest Activity

R. Max 2.0 replied to Pale Horse's discussion The French Election in the group The Great Debate
1 hour ago
Pale Horse replied to Pale Horse's discussion The French Election in the group The Great Debate
"Indeed we have."
3 hours ago
Dustenious Treightonius updated their profile
3 hours ago
Liam Strain replied to Pale Horse's discussion The French Election in the group The Great Debate
"With the exception of Mélenchon - who is so far to the left that he's not really near anybody either, I suspect you are correct. It does not look good for LePen, but we've been surprised before."
4 hours ago
Carl Byrd replied to Carl Byrd's discussion Vacation ideas for a young family?
"Cherokee looks neat, and I see it's close to Gatlinburg which is somewhere I want to go, so I'll have to check both of those out."
6 hours ago
Sir replied to Pale Horse's discussion The French Election in the group The Great Debate
"Everybody says Macron is the favorite now that there's only him and Le Pen.  All those various non-FN candidates, I believe, are more Macron-like than Le Pen-like."
6 hours ago
Carl Byrd replied to Carl Byrd's discussion Vacation ideas for a young family?
"I just looked this place up in Google Maps, looks like a place I'd really enjoy. Thanks for  the tip."
6 hours ago
D. Adonis posted a status
"I just read "De-Cluttering Your Digital Life" and decided to make some needed changes to my smartphone use/routine[s]"
7 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service