Liam Strain's Discussions (7,285)

Discussions Replied To (3635) Replies Latest Activity

"I say murky not because I don't agree with you - but because what is considered hate…"

Liam Strain replied 7 hours ago to Our Current Western Zeitgeist

20 6 hours ago
Reply by Pale Horse

"I don't know any laws about "stating your opinion" - unless your opinion can only be…"

Liam Strain replied 10 hours ago to Our Current Western Zeitgeist

20 6 hours ago
Reply by Pale Horse

"That gets to the general notion that there is no such thing as actual altruism anywa…"

Liam Strain replied 10 hours ago to Our Current Western Zeitgeist

20 6 hours ago
Reply by Pale Horse

"It does get messy. The question comes down, for me to one of harm. It's not clear to…"

Liam Strain replied yesterday to Some People Dislike The New LGBTQ(etc.) Pride Flag Because Racism

59 yesterday
Reply by Shane

"The bull has come to take on some meaning - through its use in newspapers and news m…"

Liam Strain replied yesterday to Some People Dislike The New LGBTQ(etc.) Pride Flag Because Racism

59 yesterday
Reply by Shane

"The whole reason it's still installed (both his, and the girl), is because of public…"

Liam Strain replied on Saturday to Some People Dislike The New LGBTQ(etc.) Pride Flag Because Racism

59 yesterday
Reply by Shane

"Anyone who thinks that subtleties of verbal tone, which are by no means cut and dry,…"

Liam Strain replied on Friday to Donald Trump Is A Greedy, Creepy, Ignorant Jerk

1183 yesterday
Reply by Shane

""Yeah, I guess so - I wish the first time it was done better."Listening to the inter…"

Liam Strain replied on Friday to Donald Trump Is A Greedy, Creepy, Ignorant Jerk

1183 yesterday
Reply by Shane

"Funny thing about public art though. Context changes over time anyway. And when some…"

Liam Strain replied on Thursday to Some People Dislike The New LGBTQ(etc.) Pride Flag Because Racism

59 yesterday
Reply by Shane

"But are you offended? ;)"

Liam Strain replied on Thursday to Some People Dislike The New LGBTQ(etc.) Pride Flag Because Racism

59 yesterday
Reply by Shane

RSS

Latest Activity

Tarquin Anstruther replied to Salt Dragon's discussion Saunas and work culture in the group Banya Men!
"When people ask, as they sometimes do, if there was anything I would change with my life, I never say but the experience of physical ageing is something I would not mind arresting without resort to surgery or a punishing diet and exercise regime…"
1 hour ago
Pale Horse replied to Pale Horse's discussion Our Current Western Zeitgeist in the group The Great Debate
"You're wording poorly then. Reality cannot have a bias by virtue of being reality. Humanity may have a liberal bias, however. That's an impossible challenge. Name a liberal counter-revolution."
6 hours ago
Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion Our Current Western Zeitgeist in the group The Great Debate
"How so? Name a right wing revolution."
7 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Liam Strain's discussion June 27, 2017 - Chat not functioning
7 hours ago
Liam Strain replied to Liam Strain's discussion June 27, 2017 - Chat not functioning
7 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Liam Strain's discussion June 27, 2017 - Chat not functioning
"I second this. Could I speak to a manager please?"
7 hours ago
John Muir replied to Liam Strain's discussion June 27, 2017 - Chat not functioning
"Well, that's just not acceptable, Liam."
7 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Pale Horse's discussion Our Current Western Zeitgeist in the group The Great Debate
"Ah, I see what you mean now. Yeah, sometimes I wonder why countries outside the US have such an authoritarian view of free speech."
7 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service