Clinton R. Ausmus's Discussions (979)

Discussions Replied To (638) Replies Latest Activity

"Here's a question...Why do we even need Gorsuch?  The court has held as few as 6 mem…"

Clinton R. Ausmus replied 10 hours ago to Gorsuch

12 10 hours ago
Reply by Liam Strain

"I hope they don't succeed in stopping his confirmation. No, I don't think they shoul…"

Clinton R. Ausmus replied 12 hours ago to Gorsuch

12 10 hours ago
Reply by Liam Strain

"This type of punishment was the norm when my sister and I were in school and I recei…"

Clinton R. Ausmus replied on Tuesday to The Satanic Temple Wants to Save Your Kids From Corporal Punishment in Public Schools

8 on Tuesday
Reply by Clinton R. Ausmus

"Why is that?"

Clinton R. Ausmus replied on Monday to The Satanic Temple Wants to Save Your Kids From Corporal Punishment in Public Schools

8 on Tuesday

"At least in this particular school, where the billboard has been spotted, the parent…"

Clinton R. Ausmus replied on Monday to The Satanic Temple Wants to Save Your Kids From Corporal Punishment in Public Schools

8 on Tuesday

"Just trying to figure out PH's meaning Sir... There is some research that shows that…"

Clinton R. Ausmus replied Mar 14 to Race

90 on Monday
Reply by Lumberjoe

"I was just trying to point out that saying genetically less intelligent due to a cul…"

90 on Monday
Reply by Lumberjoe

"I've heard more stories of people pulling themselves out of poverty, then I have of…"

90 on Monday
Reply by Lumberjoe

"There is no evidence that our government is misusing it's powers, but you've made a…"

Clinton R. Ausmus replied Mar 8 to Wikileaks

14 Mar 14
Reply by Pale Horse

"My advice.  Don't do shit that'll make the government interested in watching you.  I…"

Clinton R. Ausmus replied Mar 8 to Wikileaks

14 Mar 14
Reply by Pale Horse

RSS

Latest Activity

Ameretta replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
" You seem to have a problem with me "
56 minutes ago
Ameretta replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"Even the literal definition debunks your argument"
57 minutes ago
Liam Strain replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"That's the point though, it's not exclusive."
1 hour ago
Pale Horse replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"Sure, but you're still being exclusive when it suits you (not that there's anything wrong with that)."
1 hour ago
Liam Strain replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"Usually only spam, but every once in a while (no, not often). If he was online, I'd have discussed with him first and asked him to delete it."
1 hour ago
"No, you can prefer something, while still not rejecting another. I prefer olive skinned women, but I have dated black women and very fair skinned women. I don't necessarily exclude them by preferring something else. "
1 hour ago
Pale Horse replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"Y'all delete comments? Often, or just when I see one of you post that you have?"
1 hour ago
"2. Preference does not equal exclusion."
2 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service