Clinton R. Ausmus's Discussions (1,016)

Discussions Replied To (672) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm sorry...There is not a single complaint, bitch or moan in my post what so ever..."

Clinton R. Ausmus replied on Friday to Donald Trump Is A Greedy, Creepy, Ignorant Jerk

1054 9 hours ago
Reply by Shane

"Shane is a genius, and way smarter then everyone else in the TGD combined so yeah ma…"

Clinton R. Ausmus replied on Friday to Donald Trump Is A Greedy, Creepy, Ignorant Jerk

1054 9 hours ago
Reply by Shane

"Dude. He can't do all this, tweet, play golf, watch Fox News all day, and fly back a…"

1054 9 hours ago
Reply by Shane

"You don't have an argument man. Go get more viewers if you don't like the new policy…"

Clinton R. Ausmus replied Apr 19 to Internet Censorship

138 yesterday
Reply by Native Son

"Get hosting. Upload your dumb videos. Manage it all yourself. Quit bitching because…"

138 yesterday
Reply by Native Son

"If enough reports are received about a channel, twitter account, Facebook, etc. the…"

138 yesterday
Reply by Native Son

"This isn't censorship... Don't know how many times that can be said."

Clinton R. Ausmus replied Apr 18 to Internet Censorship

138 yesterday
Reply by Native Son

"The advertisers on YouTube don't get the option. It's a randomly selected ad for a r…"

138 yesterday
Reply by Native Son

"Just like the Christian baker is a Putz for denying to decorate a cake for an LGBTQ…"

138 yesterday
Reply by Native Son

"Infowars is about as crap as you can get. I've worked with a few of their journalist…"

Clinton R. Ausmus replied Apr 18 to Alex Jones and the President

9 Apr 20
Reply by Pale Horse

RSS

Latest Activity

Nick H replied to Sir's discussion The cotton ceiling and other subtleties in the group The Great Debate
"This is an older post but reminds me of when I lived in Montreal for a summer. After it I've decided female beauty has no race. I saw hot women of all races on the streets of that town."
41 minutes ago
Pale Horse replied to Vendetta's discussion Passive Income
"Youtube channels take a crap ton of work actually if you want more than pocket change."
4 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Vendetta's discussion Passive Income
"Yeah the only thing I can think of that needs almost no work is capital gains."
4 hours ago
Gentleman Engineer replied to Vendetta's discussion Passive Income
"Quite. That income of a manner of rent may qualify in the event that minimal effort would be of requirement."
5 hours ago
Sir replied to Vendetta's discussion Passive Income
"I'm no expert.  But is any of this really passive?  Got a blog?  People won't come if you don't post.  Store?  You need new products now and then."
5 hours ago
Trevor Corey replied to Vendetta's discussion Passive Income
"There's so many ways to acquire passive income: Youtube channel, blog, or even renting out property... First off, what are your key strengths? Are you a good writer? etc Work off that."
5 hours ago
Trevor Corey updated their profile
5 hours ago
Trevor Corey replied to D. Adonis's discussion Decluttering Your Digital Life
"That's actually really smart. I barely use my phone anyway, never got into the whole smartphone thing - ah well, can't teach an old buck new tricks."
5 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service