Dominic's Discussions (533)

Discussions Replied To (413) Replies Latest Activity

"Trump's own executive order says contiguous, so Liam is actually listening to him. I…"

Dominic replied 10 minutes ago to Another Brick in the Wall

19 6 minutes ago
Reply by Shane

""Notice to the partisans of the ni-ni..." "

Dominic replied 23 hours ago to The French Election

20 21 hours ago
Reply by Nick H

"A corollary to what those articles are reporting is that Trump thrives on praise and…"

Dominic replied yesterday to Donald Trump Is A Greedy, Creepy, Ignorant Jerk

1082 15 hours ago
Reply by Shane

"That does give a little bit more credence to what you're saying but what you're say…"

Dominic replied on Thursday to Donald Trump Is A Greedy, Creepy, Ignorant Jerk

1082 15 hours ago
Reply by Shane

"Liam, I too see a pattern of troubling behavior. It goes something like this. 1. Tr…"

Dominic replied on Wednesday to Donald Trump Is A Greedy, Creepy, Ignorant Jerk

1082 15 hours ago
Reply by Shane

"If you look past the narrative you're creating, one instance of helping someone who…"

Dominic replied Apr 21 to Donald Trump Is A Greedy, Creepy, Ignorant Jerk

1082 15 hours ago
Reply by Shane

"Cool. He did his job. When Trump does minimally good things, he gets overwhelming ac…"

Dominic replied Apr 21 to Donald Trump Is A Greedy, Creepy, Ignorant Jerk

1082 15 hours ago
Reply by Shane

"Although, Jones has the additional layer of his divorce/custody proceedings and that…"

Dominic replied Apr 20 to Alex Jones and the President

9 Apr 20
Reply by Pale Horse

"This is a tactic that other conservative media figures have used. In order to disass…"

Dominic replied Apr 20 to Alex Jones and the President

9 Apr 20
Reply by Pale Horse

"You've only produced evidence that YT has in the past acted the best interest of its…"

Dominic replied Apr 18 to Internet Censorship

138 on Wednesday
Reply by Native Son

RSS

Latest Activity

Dominic replied to Pale Horse's discussion Required Reading
"Sadly I haven't even read most of these.  I love Dubliners and Joyce in general. I highly recommend Beckett, Flann O'Brien, and Seamus Heaney as other great examples of Irish writers, at least ones that I am familiar with. And as a…"
11 seconds ago
Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion Another Brick in the Wall in the group The Great Debate
"Why do you talk to me?"
6 minutes ago
Dominic replied to Pale Horse's discussion Another Brick in the Wall in the group The Great Debate
"Trump's own executive order says contiguous, so Liam is actually listening to him. If the EO is a lie, it's Trump's own lie and not someone else's, not a strawman."
10 minutes ago
Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion Another Brick in the Wall in the group The Great Debate
"If you'd actually listened to him, you wouldn't have that idea stuck in your head. He's said repeatedly "the wall" wouldn't be 1900 miles of brick. For the last two years right up until two days ago when he said it…"
19 minutes ago
Liam Strain replied to Pale Horse's discussion Another Brick in the Wall in the group The Great Debate
"I don't believe headlines. I am listening to the words coming out of his mouth, and written in the EO's he signs. If that's what he meant, then he should have used a word other than contiguous. "
28 minutes ago
"Canada seems a lot like California. There are many who are conservative, but the power and political structure is all liberal, so it doesn't matter."
47 minutes ago
Nick H replied to Pale Horse's discussion Another Brick in the Wall in the group The Great Debate
"Canada isn't as universally liberal as many think. Trump would have won big in Alberta and suburban Ontario. Heck, with Steve Crowder, Lauren Southern, and Gavin McInnes it seems even a big part of American conservative pundits are…"
1 hour ago
Shane replied to Shane's discussion Cup Holders
"This is what I want, but I don't think the lip is wide enough to work as a replacement."
2 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service