Pale Horse's Discussions (4,583)

Discussions Replied To (1837) Replies Latest Activity

"Depends on what you mean by "inferior." Regardless, the claim used to market him tha…"

Pale Horse replied 10 hours ago to Gorsuch

12 10 hours ago
Reply by Liam Strain

"That does sound interesting. The Federalist is one of my favorite editorial sites."

12 10 hours ago
Reply by Liam Strain

"Can't speak for all of them, but some of them are throwing hissy fits. Already Maxin…"

12 10 hours ago
Reply by Liam Strain

"I can't tell you any official reasons, but off the top of my head, an even-numbered…"

12 10 hours ago
Reply by Liam Strain

"Normally I'd say, no, don't change the rules for confirming him. I would normally th…"

12 10 hours ago
Reply by Liam Strain

"Curious what our resident Satanist thinks of this."

Pale Horse replied on Tuesday to The Satanic Temple Wants to Save Your Kids From Corporal Punishment in Public Schools

8 on Tuesday
Reply by Clinton R. Ausmus

">expected emotional arguments >got academic arguments I see this as a success…"

Pale Horse replied Mar 16 to Race

90 on Monday
Reply by Lumberjoe

"    I said that to fire up the ol' lobes. We know *something* is causing the environ…"

Pale Horse replied Mar 14 to Race

90 on Monday
Reply by Lumberjoe

""

90 on Monday
Reply by Lumberjoe

"I'm am referring specifically to unintelligence, not ignorance. The Indian kid you u…"

90 on Monday
Reply by Lumberjoe

RSS

Latest Activity

Ameretta replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
" You seem to have a problem with me "
55 minutes ago
Ameretta replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"Even the literal definition debunks your argument"
56 minutes ago
Liam Strain replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"That's the point though, it's not exclusive."
1 hour ago
Pale Horse replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"Sure, but you're still being exclusive when it suits you (not that there's anything wrong with that)."
1 hour ago
Liam Strain replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"Usually only spam, but every once in a while (no, not often). If he was online, I'd have discussed with him first and asked him to delete it."
1 hour ago
"No, you can prefer something, while still not rejecting another. I prefer olive skinned women, but I have dated black women and very fair skinned women. I don't necessarily exclude them by preferring something else. "
1 hour ago
Pale Horse replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"Y'all delete comments? Often, or just when I see one of you post that you have?"
1 hour ago
"2. Preference does not equal exclusion."
2 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service