Lumberjoe's Discussions (346)

Discussions Replied To (127) Replies Latest Activity

"PLEASE KILL THE GROUPS except sex, religion and politics. Please bring most discuss…"

Lumberjoe replied yesterday to Has AOM jumped the shark or is it's just cyclical

42 25 minutes ago
Reply by Sir

"Double negative colloquialism = what? ;)"

Lumberjoe replied on Friday to Class

10 on Friday
Reply by J. Exalto

"I'm in the same boat. I get really annoyed when people make fun of the working clas…"

10 on Friday
Reply by J. Exalto

"Yeah . . . the actual $ value VS the cost of opportunity is something I still strugg…"

10 on Friday
Reply by J. Exalto

"If you want to analyze it, there are some bigger questions you could ask about this.…"

Lumberjoe replied on Friday to The cotton ceiling and other subtleties

10 on Sunday
Reply by J. Exalto

"I grew up in one of my city's worst neighbourhoods which, at the time, was considere…"

Lumberjoe replied on Thursday to Class

10 on Friday
Reply by J. Exalto

"You don't think it's weird to give a public servant the authority to hit your kids?…"

Lumberjoe replied Mar 20 to The Satanic Temple Wants to Save Your Kids From Corporal Punishment in Public Schools

8 Mar 20
Reply by Clinton R. Ausmus

"That's still weird."

Lumberjoe replied Mar 20 to The Satanic Temple Wants to Save Your Kids From Corporal Punishment in Public Schools

8 Mar 20
Reply by Clinton R. Ausmus

"Gweilo! Love that one! And Farang / Barang, too! A semi-famous half-Asian, half-whi…"

Lumberjoe replied Mar 20 to Race

90 Mar 20
Reply by Lumberjoe

"Fair enough but if the guy has his doctorate on the wall and a license to practice,…"

Lumberjoe replied Mar 20 to Race

90 Mar 20
Reply by Lumberjoe

RSS

Latest Activity

Sir replied to Nick H's discussion Has AOM jumped the shark or is it's just cyclical in the group The Great Debate
"IDK.  Liam and I are commonly urged not to intervene too much.  I'd rather leave this to Brett.  "
25 minutes ago
manInTheMaking replied to Way2Good's discussion Sexual confusion
"Hormones may dictate how you feel but your brain is what dictates what you do with those feelings.  Having more or less levels of a hormone in your system may make you feel more or less passionate about whatever it is you are…"
1 hour ago
manInTheMaking replied to Nick H's discussion Has AOM jumped the shark or is it's just cyclical in the group The Great Debate
"Sir I haven't logged on in maybe 6 months.  Honestly last few times I was on here I felt like I was being trolled by sexual predators with the private message popups and such.  I dont take issue with homosexuality but its not my bag…"
1 hour ago
Shane posted a discussion
3 hours ago
Shane replied to Nick H's discussion Has AOM jumped the shark or is it's just cyclical in the group The Great Debate
"And WRT climate change. It's not that he doesn't believe it happens, he just doesn't see an issue with it, and all proposed solutions are irresponsible wealth transfers to China and Nigeria."
4 hours ago
Shane replied to Nick H's discussion Has AOM jumped the shark or is it's just cyclical in the group The Great Debate
"That walk would cost $10~20b tops. Meanwhile: The Fiscal Burden of Illegal Immigration on United States Taxpayers (2013) $113b/yr http://archive.is/aefO9 Taxes: The Fiscal Cost of Unlawful Immigrants and Amnesty to the U.S. Taxpayer…"
4 hours ago
Nick H replied to Nick H's discussion Has AOM jumped the shark or is it's just cyclical in the group The Great Debate
"Before your last sabbatical you mentioned it and asked me tell you what I thought of it. My thoughts are mixed. Mind you this was pre election so events since might make my thoughts from the time seem more or less off. I liked his view on China.…"
4 hours ago
Dominic replied to Nick H's discussion Has AOM jumped the shark or is it's just cyclical in the group The Great Debate
"Life is too short to waste on bad books. And there are many bad books out there."
4 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service