Jack Bauer's Discussions (7,431)

Discussions Replied To (2167) Replies Latest Activity

"Constitutionally, we don't. But, there is statutory legislation setting the number o…"

Jack Bauer replied 10 hours ago to Gorsuch

12 10 hours ago
Reply by Liam Strain

"People whose judgment I trust on legal matters seem to like him. I don't know enough…"

Jack Bauer replied 10 hours ago to Gorsuch

12 10 hours ago
Reply by Liam Strain

"I'm not sure their endorsement helps their cause. Might actually win more converts f…"

Jack Bauer replied on Monday to The Satanic Temple Wants to Save Your Kids From Corporal Punishment in Public Schools

8 on Tuesday
Reply by Clinton R. Ausmus

"Dating is inherently discriminatory. That's the whole purpose. To discriminate. To c…"

Jack Bauer replied Mar 14 to The cotton ceiling and other subtleties

6 Mar 14
Reply by J. Exalto

"Interesting that you brought this up. I just heard of the "cotton ceiling" yesterday…"

Jack Bauer replied Mar 13 to The cotton ceiling and other subtleties

6 Mar 14
Reply by J. Exalto

"Eh. Even if you're not inclined to spray-and-pray -- which probably doesn't work all…"

Jack Bauer replied Mar 6 to For My 2A Friends

82 Mar 14
Reply by Native Son

"I'm in favor of liberalizing automatic weapons laws. Law abiding people should have…"

Jack Bauer replied Mar 6 to For My 2A Friends

82 Mar 14
Reply by Native Son

"If Hillary had resigned, I doubt anyone would've chanted "Lock her up!". Seems to me…"

Jack Bauer replied Feb 20 to Trump, Flynn, Russians - oh my!

29 Mar 6
Reply by Dominic

"Didn't take a ton of research ... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drain_the_swamp Mo…"

Jack Bauer replied Feb 13 to The Fourth Political Theory

19 Feb 21
Reply by Lumberjoe

"Star Trek. Better story. More character depth. Better science. Less repetitive. And…"

Jack Bauer replied Feb 7 to Star Trek or Star Wars?

31 Feb 21
Reply by Tim

RSS

Latest Activity

Ameretta replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
" You seem to have a problem with me "
57 minutes ago
Ameretta replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"Even the literal definition debunks your argument"
58 minutes ago
Liam Strain replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"That's the point though, it's not exclusive."
1 hour ago
Pale Horse replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"Sure, but you're still being exclusive when it suits you (not that there's anything wrong with that)."
1 hour ago
Liam Strain replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"Usually only spam, but every once in a while (no, not often). If he was online, I'd have discussed with him first and asked him to delete it."
1 hour ago
"No, you can prefer something, while still not rejecting another. I prefer olive skinned women, but I have dated black women and very fair skinned women. I don't necessarily exclude them by preferring something else. "
2 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"Y'all delete comments? Often, or just when I see one of you post that you have?"
2 hours ago
"2. Preference does not equal exclusion."
2 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service