Jack Bauer's Discussions (7,435)

Discussions Replied To (2145) Replies Latest Activity

"Frankly, I don't see self-defense here.  There's no evidence the girl he killed was…"

Jack Bauer replied on Wednesday to They Who Shall Not Be Named

202 14 hours ago
Reply by Shane

"I am a Christian.  I am also naturally skeptical.  I ask questions.  And, I need a r…"

Jack Bauer replied Aug 11 to Looking to learn from other's experience / opinions regarding religion

11 on Monday
Reply by David F.

"This isn't about surgeries or showers, to my mind.  That's an argument for school lo…"

Jack Bauer replied Jul 26 to Transgender Persons in the Military

115 Aug 3
Reply by Dominic

"I remember a time when 'progressives' claimed to want to keep weapons out of the han…"

Jack Bauer replied Jul 26 to Transgender Persons in the Military

115 Aug 3
Reply by Dominic

"My wife had me watch Paranormal Activity with her on a date night.  An hour-and-a-ha…"

Jack Bauer replied Jul 18 to Science Fiction VS Fantasy VS Horror

33 Jul 19
Reply by Portnoy

"That was my assessment.  Lots of talking and scheming ... not a lot of happening.  I…"

Jack Bauer replied Jul 18 to Science Fiction VS Fantasy VS Horror

33 Jul 19
Reply by Portnoy

"I don't know that I'm especially into any of the three.  I tend to like a bit more g…"

Jack Bauer replied Jul 17 to Science Fiction VS Fantasy VS Horror

33 Jul 19
Reply by Portnoy

"I think you're confusing legal adulthood with actual adulthood.  Legal adulthood is…"

Jack Bauer replied Jul 14 to Should legal adulthood be defined by merit rather than arbitrary age?

8 Jul 16
Reply by Native Son

"UH for undergrad and business school.  South Texas for my law degree.  Business sch…"

Jack Bauer replied Jul 12 to Republican Negative View on Higher Learning

188 Jul 13
Reply by Native Son

"That's more how I remember law school.  Not especially conservative ... but, rarely…"

Jack Bauer replied Jul 12 to Republican Negative View on Higher Learning

188 Jul 13
Reply by Native Son

RSS

Latest Activity

Nick H replied to Portnoy's discussion History in the group The Great Debate
"Radicalised youth destroying art that disagrees with their ideology. Now where did we see that before in the west? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bGHzOJlC6eo"
4 hours ago
derick bean posted a status
5 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Portnoy's discussion History in the group The Great Debate
"Not really but ok"
8 hours ago
Dominic replied to Portnoy's discussion History in the group The Great Debate
"Actually, southern statues are dropping left and right. "
9 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Portnoy's discussion History in the group The Great Debate
"And they've already clumsily given away their endgame. Look at the links I posted in this thread. And there's also this: https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/9kkkby/lets-get-rid-of-mount-rushmore I have screenshot proof that original title…"
9 hours ago
Sir replied to Portnoy's discussion History in the group The Great Debate
"This is the video I was trying to show in the previous post:  "
10 hours ago
Sir replied to Portnoy's discussion History in the group The Great Debate
"Yes. They are history (if they are old) and celebrations. I find it horrific that we're now getting into making rationales for destroying art. Like this:  memorials to the Pharaohs, self-aggrandizing hierarchs who used massive amounts of…"
10 hours ago
Daniel Rodriguez replied to Portnoy's discussion History in the group The Great Debate
"Political violence isn't new to the US or the modern world. Italy had the years of lead - we're nowhere near that. The UK has a strong Antifa counter culture - they're not losing anything for it. The only reason the US goes…"
12 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service