Portnoy's Discussions (276)

Discussions Replied To (181) Replies Latest Activity

"General pent up anger getting lashed out in all directions. Which when coming from t…"

Portnoy replied on Thursday to History

92 20 hours ago
Reply by John Muir

"How the hell is the removal of Gen Lee or Stonewall the worst possible thing if ther…"

92 20 hours ago
Reply by John Muir

"Slippery slope arguments are claimed by those who have no other argument. Worst poss…"

92 20 hours ago
Reply by John Muir

"Yall have made a great point I hadn't even considered or even heard before. Moving t…"

92 20 hours ago
Reply by John Muir

"For me, they are celebrations. When we take it down, the history remains, we have on…"

92 20 hours ago
Reply by John Muir

"Bwuahahahaha, after now losing 3M and Campells, Trump just disbanded all councils wi…"

Portnoy replied on Wednesday to Donald Trump Is A Greedy, Creepy, Ignorant Jerk

1274 on Wednesday
Reply by Shane

"Oh crap, just saw the pics of Gen Kelly as Trump was going off the rails. Brilliant "

1274 on Wednesday
Reply by Shane

"I've noticed two types of people here in the Supply Chain/Lean world. There are thos…"

1274 on Wednesday
Reply by Shane

"That is what I am talking about. He is losing them socially, economically, political…"

1274 on Wednesday
Reply by Shane

"Yall seeing the backlash over Trumps presser yesterday? I think he just lost what li…"

1274 on Wednesday
Reply by Shane

RSS

Latest Activity

Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion They Who Shall Not Be Named in the group The Great Debate
"The neo-nazi element was nearly overwhelming. Luckily there was some strong young lads there to help out. https://twitter.com/breaking911/status/898940289590677505"
35 minutes ago
Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion They Who Shall Not Be Named in the group The Great Debate
"Periscope of the speeches. https://www.pscp.tv/w/1MYxNXOLYZwGw"
4 hours ago
"For those of you who showed such concern, RSB is running all the live streams they can find of the Boston Free Speech rally today. https://youtu.be/fTxRr-UtVU8 For those who don't know, this was organized by the "alt-lite" who were…"
6 hours ago
Daniel Rodriguez posted a status
"Drunken Peasants"
17 hours ago
Shane replied to Daniel Rodriguez's discussion Should we move to discord or at least to another 'free' forum template site?
"LOL I just looked it up."
19 hours ago
Shane replied to Daniel Rodriguez's discussion Should we move to discord or at least to another 'free' forum template site?
"Is that Yiddish?"
19 hours ago
R. Max 2.0 replied to Daniel Rodriguez's discussion Should we move to discord or at least to another 'free' forum template site?
"You wasackly lil' nudnik. "
19 hours ago
"I didn't tell you to stop talking."
19 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service