Vendetta's Discussions (138)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't care what side you are on, this is funny as hell."

Vendetta replied yesterday to History

92 21 hours ago
Reply by John Muir

"You can hear the car burning out at the beginning of the video.This was deliberate. "

Vendetta replied on Tuesday to They Who Shall Not Be Named

205 43 minutes ago
Reply by Shane

"It doesn't matter who is in office.Kim acted like this when Obama was in office and…"

Vendetta replied Aug 11 to N Korea

50 on Monday
Reply by John Roosevelt

"world leaders have been propping up this temporary solution since the 50s with 2x4s…"

Vendetta replied Aug 11 to N Korea

50 on Monday
Reply by John Roosevelt

""

Vendetta replied Aug 10 to N Korea

50 on Monday
Reply by John Roosevelt

"Hahaha, I love the leaflet idea, that's hysterical. "

50 on Monday
Reply by John Roosevelt

"Who the hell doesn't?"

50 on Monday
Reply by John Roosevelt

"Are we seriously this scared of a country that can't even keep the lights on?  The…"

50 on Monday
Reply by John Roosevelt

"Kind of hard to pull a coup when the entire country is deathly afraid of their leade…"

50 on Monday
Reply by John Roosevelt

"A long time ago, I don't have the patience to look for it, but you were heart broken…"

Vendetta replied Aug 2 to Trump reveals plan to curb LEGAL immigration by half

70 Aug 5
Reply by Shane

RSS

Latest Activity

Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion They Who Shall Not Be Named in the group The Great Debate
"The neo-nazi element was nearly overwhelming. Luckily there was some strong young lads there to help out. https://twitter.com/breaking911/status/898940289590677505"
43 minutes ago
Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion They Who Shall Not Be Named in the group The Great Debate
"Periscope of the speeches. https://www.pscp.tv/w/1MYxNXOLYZwGw"
4 hours ago
"For those of you who showed such concern, RSB is running all the live streams they can find of the Boston Free Speech rally today. https://youtu.be/fTxRr-UtVU8 For those who don't know, this was organized by the "alt-lite" who were…"
6 hours ago
Daniel Rodriguez posted a status
"Drunken Peasants"
17 hours ago
Shane replied to Daniel Rodriguez's discussion Should we move to discord or at least to another 'free' forum template site?
"LOL I just looked it up."
19 hours ago
Shane replied to Daniel Rodriguez's discussion Should we move to discord or at least to another 'free' forum template site?
"Is that Yiddish?"
19 hours ago
R. Max 2.0 replied to Daniel Rodriguez's discussion Should we move to discord or at least to another 'free' forum template site?
"You wasackly lil' nudnik. "
19 hours ago
"I didn't tell you to stop talking."
19 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service