Bryant Herrera's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (1) Replies Latest Activity

""

Bryant Herrera replied Apr 6, 2012 to Solar Trust America

9 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by Bryant Herrera

RSS

Latest Activity

Rusty Rogers replied to Rusty Rogers's discussion Politically-Biased History? in the group The Great Debate
"Sorry, I misunderstood his last sentence. Trying to understand."
14 seconds ago
Shane replied to Rusty Rogers's discussion Politically-Biased History? in the group The Great Debate
"No. He's not saying that."
3 minutes ago
Vendetta5885 replied to ksj's discussion Gift idea for older brother
"A nice pen; A watch; A nice moleskin notebook;  A nice monogrammed briefcase; or Find out who the book supplier is for his school and buy him a gift certificate through them. "
5 minutes ago
Rusty Rogers replied to Rusty Rogers's discussion Politically-Biased History? in the group The Great Debate
"So, Will, you're saying that, in actuality, the Europeans did NOT get diseases from natives?"
5 minutes ago
Shane replied to Rusty Rogers's discussion Politically-Biased History? in the group The Great Debate
"Because measles take a few months to kill and syphilis a lifetime. Really it's a bout scale. Something we're finding was more horrific than originally thought. I would agree politicizing what is essentially a natural disaster probably…"
8 minutes ago
Will replied to Rusty Rogers's discussion Politically-Biased History? in the group The Great Debate
"Europeans and Asians had cities and trade routes; America had few cities and not so much in trade routes.  Cities are great ways (in a bad sense) to incubate diseases, and trade routes are great ways to spread them.  Europeans and Asians…"
9 minutes ago
Rusty Rogers replied to Tim Boland's discussion Mans club
"I will say this:  if you are ONLY looking for an instant circle of buddies, you have many, many options. I am choosing the Masons because they meet multiple needs of mine. Another need it meets (which I failed to mention) is that it's…"
12 minutes ago
Josh100LuBu commented on Ramona the Pest's photo
Thumbnail

Me and 'Chilles

"Aww so cute."
13 minutes ago

© 2015   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service