Discussions Replied To (1) Replies Latest Activity

""

Bryant Herrera replied Apr 6, 2012 to Solar Trust America

9 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by Bryant Herrera

RSS

Latest Activity

David the C replied to Daryl Millard's discussion Cricket
"Oops.  Left off the .com   Maybe start here: http://17thmandiary.com/start-here/   If you're an ebook reader (kindle or kindle app for ipad) I can send you an ebook of the Ashes in England book if you like. D"
28 minutes ago
Paul Hanks replied to Michael Pascoe's discussion Bay Rum aftershave recommendations in the group Real Shaving
"I use Clubman Virgin Island Bay Rum. Nice scent. A little goes a long way."
29 minutes ago
Allen Winston Cook replied to Lon R.'s discussion Contemporary Christian Music in the group Christian Men
"Hi Lon, Have you listened to any of the Jesus Culture Music? It would probably give you a different perspective on Christian Music. A note about turning off your mind..really? One of the greatest minds of the era of founding Christianity was a great…"
48 minutes ago
Allen Winston Cook replied to Lon R.'s discussion Contemporary Christian Music in the group Christian Men
59 minutes ago
eugene david replied to Victor's discussion What do you think of this situation?
"1. im all about forgiving. but his feelings are valid. i would feel the same way 2. the church should have no other say in the matter other than collecting a tithe.(for that week only!) 3.he was booted and ant have a say. fuck all of them 4. bill…"
1 hour ago
Jay D replied to David Johns's discussion Males insecurity?
"I dont think its a male problem, women are equaly insecure. I would like to say its todays society and fast passed world, but on the other hand its impossible to compare since one had to live 100 years back to compare. But even though, life is a lot…"
1 hour ago
Neil A replied to Daryl Millard's discussion Cricket
"Hey David. As a pom, i have to say nothing beats an Ashes series for me. I can sit and watch all 5 days, no problem. Sadly, England are going through an abysmal period at the moment. How we have fallen so quickly. Off to look at your blog now."
1 hour ago
Ryan Kiefer commented on Jeff's group Teaching English Abroad
"Hey, I'm new to the group. I'm teaching in Jakarta, Indonesia right now. I taught in Chile, Spain, and Honduras before here. Where is everyone else?"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service