David R.'s Discussions (448)

Discussions Replied To (65) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you, Shane.  That explains a lot."

David R. replied Jul 31 to ?

3 Jul 31
Reply by David R.

"And there are solutions to E.D. that can be used by we guys who cannot take E.D. med…"

David R. replied Jul 28 to Transgender Persons in the Military

115 Aug 3
Reply by Dominic

"And the character Klinger in M*A*S*H wasn't a transgender person.  He was just tryin…"

115 Aug 3
Reply by Dominic

"I think "organic impotency" (what a terrible term!) refers to E.D. with physical cau…"

115 Aug 3
Reply by Dominic

"Interesting article.  But we must always remember that there are a variety of lifest…"

David R. replied Jul 27 to Transgender Persons in the Military

115 Aug 3
Reply by Dominic

"Yes.  Their ability to measure up as persons in the military is the same as anyone e…"

David R. replied Jul 26 to Transgender Persons in the Military

115 Aug 3
Reply by Dominic

"It reminds me of voting for one candidate that you don't especially like, just to be…"

David R. replied Jul 17 to Rhodesia

4 Jul 17
Reply by David R.

"My parents were missionaries in the 1940s in what was called back then Southern Rhod…"

David R. replied Jul 16 to Rhodesia

4 Jul 17
Reply by David R.

"As a general rule I try to avoid using the word progressive, as in political jargon…"

David R. replied Jul 1 to Why "progressive Christianity" is a materialistic cult

44 Jul 7
Reply by Ovid

"Like I said, my memory's not as good as it used to be.  Thanks, men."

David R. replied Jun 21 to Presidential endorsement

18 Jun 22
Reply by Portnoy

RSS

Latest Activity

Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion They Who Shall Not Be Named in the group The Great Debate
"The neo-nazi element was nearly overwhelming. Luckily there was some strong young lads there to help out. https://twitter.com/breaking911/status/898940289590677505"
41 minutes ago
Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion They Who Shall Not Be Named in the group The Great Debate
"Periscope of the speeches. https://www.pscp.tv/w/1MYxNXOLYZwGw"
4 hours ago
"For those of you who showed such concern, RSB is running all the live streams they can find of the Boston Free Speech rally today. https://youtu.be/fTxRr-UtVU8 For those who don't know, this was organized by the "alt-lite" who were…"
6 hours ago
Daniel Rodriguez posted a status
"Drunken Peasants"
17 hours ago
Shane replied to Daniel Rodriguez's discussion Should we move to discord or at least to another 'free' forum template site?
"LOL I just looked it up."
19 hours ago
Shane replied to Daniel Rodriguez's discussion Should we move to discord or at least to another 'free' forum template site?
"Is that Yiddish?"
19 hours ago
R. Max 2.0 replied to Daniel Rodriguez's discussion Should we move to discord or at least to another 'free' forum template site?
"You wasackly lil' nudnik. "
19 hours ago
"I didn't tell you to stop talking."
19 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service