Do you believe Obama has been an economic success? If not yet, do you believe he will be in the next four years? Personally, I say not for either question but I want to hear what the rest of you think.

Views: 41

Replies to This Discussion

What would be your definition of an economic success? More employment? GDP growth? Deficit/debt reduction/elimination? Or something else?

This is all by your definition, not mine. I want to hear what you think by your definition of successful.

Are you saying that you believe politicians can run an economy? or are you using the presidency as a way of bracketing years and policy, which congress is responsible for, BTW.

RSS

Latest Activity

Brown Fox replied to David Johns's discussion Male insecurity?
"Again, misinterpreted. That's the problem with this medium. I wasn't telling you to grow the fuck up. I meant there comes a time when you have to say that to adolescents."
24 minutes ago
David Johns replied to David Johns's discussion Male insecurity?
"Damn!!  You're right, John Lee!  Since I'm almost 65 I will use my older memory as an excuse.  Up on chest - no.  Down on hip - yes.  (Of course at my age now, I could care less!) Thanks for the correction!"
28 minutes ago
Josh Allen commented on Josh Allen's photo
Thumbnail

I Radiate Success

"The purpose of the quote here is to say be yourself without mercy, do not worry what others think or say about you as your greatness will silence them. I'm not afraid of judgement.  "
1 hour ago
John Lee Pettimore replied to David Johns's discussion Male insecurity?
"That sounds exactly backwards. Maybe I misread."
1 hour ago
Ian Brett Cooper replied to David Johns's discussion Male insecurity?
"Wow! Two responses in a row that are ad hominem attacks. I must have said something previously that really hurt you. Diddums!"
1 hour ago
Ian Brett Cooper replied to Andreias's discussion Gender Identity vs Gender Expression Or How I Figured Out People Have NO Idea What Masculinity Is
"Ad hominem, straw man, sophistry. Contemptible."
1 hour ago
Nick H replied to Victor's discussion What do you think of this situation?
"1. Too little, too late on bill's part. He rejected his father all these years and to now expect money 'as his son' is disgusting. Jeff is in the right. Hopefully he is someday able to make amends with his son but I don't think…"
1 hour ago
Carl Monster replied to David Johns's discussion Male insecurity?
"Whatever floats your boat for some kind of ritual, I would have it occur upon turning 30; except in very conservative or ethnic circles, most American twenties are an extended adolescence. I see lots of men playing adults but not being them (hey, I…"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service