We're on thread number three now!

What are you listening to now?

It can be what you've been listening to for the past week or month or year, or it can be what you are listening to at this exact moment.

This is a place for us to share what we're listening to so that maybe we can introduce each other to some awesome new band.  We'd love to hear what you're listening to!

Views: 1583

Replies to This Discussion

King Crimson- the power to believe

Radiohead- amnesiac

Storm Corrosion

Trioscapes

Miles Davis- Sketches of Spain

Currently listening to Elliott Smith self titled.  Before that Andrew Bird "Break It Yourself" - absolutely amazing album as is the follow up that was just released.  He just did a huge US tour and will be back in the spring so catch him if you can!  Not to be missed!

I must have been living under a rock for several years 'cause I just today discovered the band Turing Machine. I am now obsessed. Currently listening to Zwei. Amazing recording. Can anyone explain the music classification of "Math Rock"?

Arnold Schönberg - Chamber Music performed by the Schoenberg Quartet

I generally listen to an album numerous times over the course of a few days until I feel that I have really heard it.

As of late, I've been getting more and more into the Raconteurs. I must have listened to Consolers of the Lonely all the way through probably ten times in the past two weeks. 

Thelonious Monk Quartet - Blue Monk 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmvoknRqrbc

RSS

Latest Activity

arnab banerjee posted a discussion

the question of rape

i had just introduced myself in the introduction forum and immediately the context of rape comes in as a welcome speech. i am really glad to be greeted that way. this shows the kind  of manliness practiced in this forum in a pretty much comprehensive manner. i was told how indian men should think about women, how real men think about women etc. etc. now let us examine this question of rape in detail : why men rape ?the answer i have got is  dominance theory so far. now let's examine this theory…See More
1 hour ago
Pale Horse commented on Pale Horse's status
"And I envy those who saw it."
1 hour ago
J. Exalto replied to J. Exalto's discussion What kind of woman are you interested in?
"Well said."
1 hour ago
Sir commented on Pale Horse's status
"I felt the same way about the moon landing."
3 hours ago
Marcus replied to Ulises Torres's discussion I am responsible for co-sleeping
"Totally agree. My wife and I chose to co sleep with our daughter who is now gong on 3 and we do not regret the decision at all. nothing beats waking up and snuggling with your clan in the morning!"
3 hours ago
Salt Dragon replied to Nevada Smith's discussion Myers-Briggs Personality Types
"Cool! I went to a counselor to save my troubled marriage (to no avail) and continued to see her for another two years until she finally admitted:  I really don't understand where you are coming from or how I can help you. Freak flags…"
4 hours ago
"Yeah, one of the boys in my Wed. night class at church said his class is watching it at school. They'll be bored, but they'll appreciate it later on."
4 hours ago
"Yeah, one of the boys in my Wed. night class at church said his class is watching it at school. They'll be bored, but they'll appreciate it later on."
4 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service