We're on thread number three now!

What are you listening to now?

It can be what you've been listening to for the past week or month or year, or it can be what you are listening to at this exact moment.

This is a place for us to share what we're listening to so that maybe we can introduce each other to some awesome new band.  We'd love to hear what you're listening to!

Views: 1591

Replies to This Discussion

King Crimson- the power to believe

Radiohead- amnesiac

Storm Corrosion

Trioscapes

Miles Davis- Sketches of Spain

Currently listening to Elliott Smith self titled.  Before that Andrew Bird "Break It Yourself" - absolutely amazing album as is the follow up that was just released.  He just did a huge US tour and will be back in the spring so catch him if you can!  Not to be missed!

I must have been living under a rock for several years 'cause I just today discovered the band Turing Machine. I am now obsessed. Currently listening to Zwei. Amazing recording. Can anyone explain the music classification of "Math Rock"?

Arnold Schönberg - Chamber Music performed by the Schoenberg Quartet

I generally listen to an album numerous times over the course of a few days until I feel that I have really heard it.

As of late, I've been getting more and more into the Raconteurs. I must have listened to Consolers of the Lonely all the way through probably ten times in the past two weeks. 

Thelonious Monk Quartet - Blue Monk 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmvoknRqrbc

RSS

Latest Activity

Shane replied to Braeden 2.0's discussion The Horror of Day to Day Life
"Tiny little deer."
25 minutes ago
John Muir replied to Braeden 2.0's discussion The Horror of Day to Day Life
"Obviously not the sole-source of food. But for two peeps eating meat every day, yeah I'll stick by that. "
1 hour ago
"a month of food Dude"
1 hour ago
John Muir replied to Braeden 2.0's discussion The Horror of Day to Day Life
"     I've shot and killed animals and eaten them - if that's putting it bluntly enough. I found the process actually enhanced the act of eating, and made it LESS horrific.       Sure, I felt bad walking…"
1 hour ago
Liam Strain replied to Lumberjoe's discussion Some People Dislike The New LGBTQ(etc.) Pride Flag Because Racism in the group The Great Debate
"The whole reason it's still installed (both his, and the girl), is because of public pressure. If that doesn't make them "public art" - I don't know what does. He's certainly welcome to take his back. But I suspect…"
2 hours ago
Johnny Chegne updated their profile
3 hours ago
Patrick E replied to Greatman's discussion Shirtless career in the group The Shirtless Man
"I'm the same. I'm so used to being shirtless that I hardly think about it, until I suddenly find myself in the college library or some other place where I begin to notice strangers giving me sideways glances. But virtually everyone who…"
4 hours ago
"I was a subsistence hunter for most of my adult life. I highly recommend putting yourself at the top of the food chain. Even if you're a vegetarian. You should know the work that goes into keeping you alive for a year."
13 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service