We're on thread number three now!

What are you listening to now?

It can be what you've been listening to for the past week or month or year, or it can be what you are listening to at this exact moment.

This is a place for us to share what we're listening to so that maybe we can introduce each other to some awesome new band.  We'd love to hear what you're listening to!

Views: 1267

Replies to This Discussion

King Crimson- the power to believe

Radiohead- amnesiac

Storm Corrosion

Trioscapes

Miles Davis- Sketches of Spain

Currently listening to Elliott Smith self titled.  Before that Andrew Bird "Break It Yourself" - absolutely amazing album as is the follow up that was just released.  He just did a huge US tour and will be back in the spring so catch him if you can!  Not to be missed!

I must have been living under a rock for several years 'cause I just today discovered the band Turing Machine. I am now obsessed. Currently listening to Zwei. Amazing recording. Can anyone explain the music classification of "Math Rock"?

Arnold Schönberg - Chamber Music performed by the Schoenberg Quartet

I generally listen to an album numerous times over the course of a few days until I feel that I have really heard it.

As of late, I've been getting more and more into the Raconteurs. I must have listened to Consolers of the Lonely all the way through probably ten times in the past two weeks. 

Thelonious Monk Quartet - Blue Monk 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmvoknRqrbc

RSS

Latest Activity

Paul posted photos
3 minutes ago
Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion Pre-Adamic Age in the group Christian Men
"That's a Mormon thing. Haven't heard it from any other creed."
6 minutes ago
Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion Pre-Adamic Age in the group Christian Men
"Interesting interpretation considering Adam was made of mud. Anyway, no. Te original posits on race in the 17th century posited the African race was a pre-Adamic race. And then later, the Asian race was a byproduct of Caine's taking an African…"
8 minutes ago
Jack Bauer replied to Pale Horse's discussion Pre-Adamic Age in the group Christian Men
"Decidedly inconvenient for many. JB"
22 minutes ago
Leto Atreides II replied to Leto Atreides II's discussion Ferguson Grand Jury Decision in the group The Great Debate
" "
26 minutes ago
Jack Bauer replied to Pale Horse's discussion Pre-Adamic Age in the group Christian Men
"To clarify, the pertinent excerpt from the Justified pilot script that your summary brought to mind (Crowder is suspected of blowing-up a black church; Givens is a Federal Marshal) ... JB"
27 minutes ago
Milo Morris replied to Pale Horse's discussion Pre-Adamic Age in the group Christian Men
"Yeah, that. I call it a convenient assumption."
31 minutes ago
Tim Dienes replied to Pale Horse's discussion Pre-Adamic Age in the group Christian Men
"I certainly never had any impression of racism whatsoever. There were beings referred to in the OT from time to time. It has been a long time since I read about them. Genesis 6:4 mentions the Nephilim, which are cross-listed as Giants in my…"
37 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service