We're on thread number three now!

What are you listening to now?

It can be what you've been listening to for the past week or month or year, or it can be what you are listening to at this exact moment.

This is a place for us to share what we're listening to so that maybe we can introduce each other to some awesome new band.  We'd love to hear what you're listening to!

Views: 1204

Replies to This Discussion

King Crimson- the power to believe

Radiohead- amnesiac

Storm Corrosion

Trioscapes

Miles Davis- Sketches of Spain

Currently listening to Elliott Smith self titled.  Before that Andrew Bird "Break It Yourself" - absolutely amazing album as is the follow up that was just released.  He just did a huge US tour and will be back in the spring so catch him if you can!  Not to be missed!

I must have been living under a rock for several years 'cause I just today discovered the band Turing Machine. I am now obsessed. Currently listening to Zwei. Amazing recording. Can anyone explain the music classification of "Math Rock"?

Arnold Schönberg - Chamber Music performed by the Schoenberg Quartet

I generally listen to an album numerous times over the course of a few days until I feel that I have really heard it.

As of late, I've been getting more and more into the Raconteurs. I must have listened to Consolers of the Lonely all the way through probably ten times in the past two weeks. 

Thelonious Monk Quartet - Blue Monk 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmvoknRqrbc

RSS

Latest Activity

Chris Schoonover updated their profile
14 minutes ago
Jack Bauer replied to Pale Horse's discussion Study Shows Men With Inhuman Eating Habits Have Trouble Making More Humans in the group The Great Debate
"Adult humans need fat in their diet to survive.  While there are other fats that will suffice, animal fat, including milk fat, works very well. There is a phenomenon called 'rabbit starvation', wherein people have starved to death…"
27 minutes ago
Native Son commented on Jamie Fellrath's group Velo Men
"Regular Joe, it appears the bicycling community in Ottawa is a bit different from the bicycling community in the San Francisco, CA area.  Down here, we have a noticeable subset of cyclists who think riding only something with a fixed, i.e., no…"
41 minutes ago
Native Son replied to Pale Horse's discussion Study Shows Men With Inhuman Eating Habits Have Trouble Making More Humans in the group The Great Debate
"Because, calves, like every other infant mammal, require lots of fat in their diet to survive.  OTOH, adult human mammals don't absolutely need bovine butter fat to survive. And on the OTOOH, I fondly recall the local dairy milk where I…"
57 minutes ago
Native Son replied to David F.'s discussion Pew Research on Trust of News Orgs. in the group The Great Debate
"If you really need a graph to figure out that folks only trust news media that fits their politics or personal feelings on "social justice," you are quite naive.  The "crusading paper" or the "tool of the capitalists…"
1 hour ago
Native Son replied to Kneller's discussion business casual shoes for under $100?
"Below replies are absolutely correct.  No one can advise without an idea of what you're looking at.  For that matter, I've worked in offices where the idea of business casual was more casual, during business hours.…"
1 hour ago
Michael D. Denny replied to Nick F's discussion Is sexual trolling a thing here? in the group Christian Men
"Ever notice it's only gay men who somehow feel a need to bond with other men in "this way" ? What a freak show. Look dude, just own it. Be what you are, and own it. If you can say your gay and wanna hang out with your schlong out,…"
1 hour ago
Michael D. Denny replied to Nick F's discussion Is sexual trolling a thing here? in the group Christian Men
"Calibrate the moisture missile"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service