Inspired by Cody's Most Underrated Album thread. At the risk of having the whole thing turn into a big clusterf*ck flamewar, I'd like to hear about what bands/artists/albums you think are totally overrated. I've read posts like this on other sites and it seems like people can get very defensive about their favorite artists/albums, so lets keep it civil here.

Views: 185

Replies to This Discussion

He is an excellent player. Not God.

Yeah me too. I like GnR and Velvet Revolver, but he's no Petrucci, Malmsteen or di Meola. 

agreed!

RSS

Latest Activity

John Muir replied to Henrik Stroemblad's discussion Lacking in the most basic of common cortesy
"Imagine that from Jack...."
10 minutes ago
Jack Bauer replied to Henrik Stroemblad's discussion Lacking in the most basic of common cortesy
"JB"
55 minutes ago
John Muir replied to Henrik Stroemblad's discussion Lacking in the most basic of common cortesy
"I suppose "the most basic of common courtesy" is in the eye of the beholder (moderator) Lock and or banish away."
1 hour ago
Liam Strain replied to Henrik Stroemblad's discussion Lacking in the most basic of common cortesy
"This thread is starting to "lack in the most basic of common courtesy."It gets reigned in on all sides, or it gets locked. "
1 hour ago
"Mark Twain wasn't, either. I suppose you'd hold his "goading and sarcasm" in a dim view. You just hang in there, suffering in Missouri culture.  "
2 hours ago
Henrik Stroemblad replied to Henrik Stroemblad's discussion Lacking in the most basic of common cortesy
"Neither am I."
2 hours ago
David F. replied to Henrik Stroemblad's discussion Lacking in the most basic of common cortesy
"Yep caught that right after I could not edit the post.  I am Dyslexic and English is a language that mugs other languages for words.  Makes it hard sometimes. :)  "
2 hours ago
Steve Dallas replied to Henrik Stroemblad's discussion Lacking in the most basic of common cortesy
"Come on, you know you pick it. Do you wash your hands after?"
2 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service