Inspired by Cody's Most Underrated Album thread. At the risk of having the whole thing turn into a big clusterf*ck flamewar, I'd like to hear about what bands/artists/albums you think are totally overrated. I've read posts like this on other sites and it seems like people can get very defensive about their favorite artists/albums, so lets keep it civil here.

Views: 182

Replies to This Discussion

He is an excellent player. Not God.

Yeah me too. I like GnR and Velvet Revolver, but he's no Petrucci, Malmsteen or di Meola. 

agreed!

RSS

Latest Activity

Seitanist Dan replied to Zachary Stucki's discussion How do we inform more people about ISIS?
"I'm an optimistic hopping doggy; I think the Iran deal could smooth things out. Then again, we might see a Saudi-Iranian war; so there's that. Too many variables. Plans within plans. Wheels within wheels. Conflict upon conflict since…"
1 minute ago
Regular Joe replied to Zachary Stucki's discussion How do we inform more people about ISIS?
"Most European countries, as part of the UN and signatories to the Convention on the Status of Refugees, actually have an obligation to suck it up and do their part. "
3 minutes ago
Regular Joe replied to Zachary Stucki's discussion How do we inform more people about ISIS?
""We've seen dynasties in Africa, America, and the Middle East fall after a tedious, conflict ridden rule" Yeah but we've also seen the Alawites walk away from these types of things stronger than ever before. See Assad…"
5 minutes ago
Liam Strain replied to Zachary Stucki's discussion How do we inform more people about ISIS?
"And how do you propose we distinguish between them, and those simply fleeing their homes in search of refuge? Lebanon and Turkey take in millions of refugees each year. Europe needs to suck it up a bit and do their part. "
13 minutes ago
John Muir replied to Zachary Stucki's discussion How do we inform more people about ISIS?
"I haven't heard about this invasion. Was it amphibious?"
29 minutes ago
Seitanist Dan replied to Zachary Stucki's discussion How do we inform more people about ISIS?
"Because, you know, they wouldn't be fleeing the region if it was a stable, happy land, right? ISIS and their ilk are a big part of the refugee crisis, which is neither an 'invasion' nor full of 'islamic extremists'. I…"
30 minutes ago
Nils updated their profile
32 minutes ago
Mongoose commented on James Machamer's group Freemasonry
"Tonight I embark on furthering my Light in the York Right. Growing excited."
36 minutes ago

© 2015   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service