Inspired by Cody's Most Underrated Album thread. At the risk of having the whole thing turn into a big clusterf*ck flamewar, I'd like to hear about what bands/artists/albums you think are totally overrated. I've read posts like this on other sites and it seems like people can get very defensive about their favorite artists/albums, so lets keep it civil here.

Views: 154

Replies to This Discussion

He is an excellent player. Not God.

Yeah me too. I like GnR and Velvet Revolver, but he's no Petrucci, Malmsteen or di Meola. 

agreed!

RSS

Latest Activity

Regular Joe replied to Shane's discussion Government Services in the group The Great Debate
"If communism can't work because it removes the components of greed and laziness from the individual; then those components need mitigated in capitalist societies.  Especially one of 300million+. This. "
1 minute ago
Rebekah replied to O'Neal's discussion Is this negligence?
"A mall employee would be a third-party beneficiary to a security contract.  Since there were representations to him about the level of security, there might even be some kind of contract between OP and the mall or security company.  It…"
10 minutes ago
Regular Joe replied to Nate Thallas's discussion The strangest date of my life
"When it comes to boobs, we all win. "
12 minutes ago
Regular Joe replied to Josh Williams's discussion New hairstyle
"It's definitely a skullet. That's exactly what he should ask his barber for."
13 minutes ago
Regular Joe replied to Brad Williams's discussion Hunting Big Game if you Could?
"If you're hunting bison for meat, that's one thing. If you're hunting it for sport, as you've pointed out, that's another. The point I was trying to make was that hunting a lot of big exotic game is about as sporty as…"
15 minutes ago
Pale Horse replied to Dave's discussion What's your favourite ad that inspires you to be a better man?
"They inspire me to make memes."
18 minutes ago
Regular Joe replied to Brandon's discussion Admiring aspects of times of oppression
""Was apartheid good for whites in South Africa?  Sure.  Was it terrible for blacks?  Absolutely."   "Well, no." The convenience of oppression VS the challenges of freedom is what this boils down…"
20 minutes ago
Nick H replied to Dave's discussion What's your favourite ad that inspires you to be a better man?
"I like the most interesting man in the world ads. Not sure about inspiring me to be a better man but they do inspire me to do more and see more"
20 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service