Inspired by Cody's Most Underrated Album thread. At the risk of having the whole thing turn into a big clusterf*ck flamewar, I'd like to hear about what bands/artists/albums you think are totally overrated. I've read posts like this on other sites and it seems like people can get very defensive about their favorite artists/albums, so lets keep it civil here.

Views: 185

Replies to This Discussion

He is an excellent player. Not God.

Yeah me too. I like GnR and Velvet Revolver, but he's no Petrucci, Malmsteen or di Meola. 

agreed!

RSS

Latest Activity

Jack Bauer replied to Steve M's discussion Equitable Restrooms: are Men losing their urinals?
"I largely agree with the consensus ... there's simply no way architectural design, public pressure, or legal decree is going to change the way I pee.  If I'm the last man standing, so be it. And, like y'all said, urinals…"
25 minutes ago
Steve M commented on Dylan Cheesman's group Scottish Heritage
"Hey guys, as an introduction: My clans: Masters is a sept of  Clan Buchanan, Clan Keith/Dixon. My districts: Roxburghshire and Peebleshire.  My wife's clans: Hamilton, Moore, Gardiner. "
1 hour ago
David F. replied to Steve M's discussion Equitable Restrooms: are Men losing their urinals?
"I still remember hearing out side a port-john the voice of an older woman.  "Oh how nice purse holders". "
1 hour ago
David F. replied to Steve M's discussion Equitable Restrooms: are Men losing their urinals?
""  Is this another ploy by liberal women and the LGBT community to strip our manliness and make all men sit on a toilet?" Your manliness is tied to standing while peeing?  Really?   You can't aim to hit…"
1 hour ago
Steve M joined Dylan Cheesman's group
Thumbnail

Scottish Heritage

This is a group for any of Scottish descent or Scottish nationals. See More
1 hour ago
Profile IconStephen Hammill, Johnny B., Alexandru Tabacaru and 4 more joined Art of Manliness
3 hours ago
Lumberjoe replied to Pale Horse's discussion General Election 2016 in the group The Great Debate
"I find all the celebrity involvement and and the mega-concert-like format of the conventions and debates to be very odd."
3 hours ago
Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion General Election 2016 in the group The Great Debate
"I don't know anyone that noticed there weren't flags until it was being reported there were flags on day 2. Wasn't even a blip."
8 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service