Inspired by Cody's Most Underrated Album thread. At the risk of having the whole thing turn into a big clusterf*ck flamewar, I'd like to hear about what bands/artists/albums you think are totally overrated. I've read posts like this on other sites and it seems like people can get very defensive about their favorite artists/albums, so lets keep it civil here.

Views: 185

Replies to This Discussion

He is an excellent player. Not God.

Yeah me too. I like GnR and Velvet Revolver, but he's no Petrucci, Malmsteen or di Meola. 

agreed!

RSS

Latest Activity

Sir replied to Braeden P.D.'s discussion Unpopular Opinions Thread
"There are some things man was not meant to know."
29 minutes ago
Sir replied to Sir's discussion Europe's migrant crisis in the group The Great Debate
"On the other hand, check out this brave new future for Swedish women:  it's raining men! http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-3616235/Its-raining-men-Sweden-sees-historic-gender-balance-shift.html"
30 minutes ago
Pale Horse replied to Braeden P.D.'s discussion Unpopular Opinions Thread
"Ah. Now that makes sense. I was afraid you had descended into madness."
31 minutes ago
Braeden P.D. replied to Braeden P.D.'s discussion Unpopular Opinions Thread
"This has all been covered by the internet for over a year now. Get up to date!"
37 minutes ago
"I had to look that one up.  It's Danish for poop."
43 minutes ago
Jack Bauer replied to Braeden P.D.'s discussion Unpopular Opinions Thread
"A grown man should never use the term 'bae'.  Neither should a teenage girl. JB"
1 hour ago
"I prefer not to verify the http://literarydevices.net/simile/'s accuracy.  The sweet tea was bad enough."
1 hour ago
Shane replied to Sir's discussion US Presidential primaries in the group The Great Debate
1 hour ago

© 2016   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service