Inspired by Cody's Most Underrated Album thread. At the risk of having the whole thing turn into a big clusterf*ck flamewar, I'd like to hear about what bands/artists/albums you think are totally overrated. I've read posts like this on other sites and it seems like people can get very defensive about their favorite artists/albums, so lets keep it civil here.

Views: 185

Replies to This Discussion

He is an excellent player. Not God.

Yeah me too. I like GnR and Velvet Revolver, but he's no Petrucci, Malmsteen or di Meola. 

agreed!

RSS

Latest Activity

Roughshod replied to Mongoose's discussion I Propose Removing Gender-Division in Bathrooms in the group The Great Debate
"I personally don't give a good goddamn what kind of SJWs are involved.   A less than tiny minority is taking advantage of the fact that presently powerful individuals are sympathetic to them.   That women's restrooms may very…"
14 minutes ago
Vendetta replied to Sir's discussion US Presidential primaries in the group The Great Debate
"Rumored he will be eating sloppy joes and cheerios with his mouth open."
38 minutes ago
Liam Strain replied to Shimmel Goldberg's discussion Introduction
"Welcome to AoM, Shimmel. "
40 minutes ago
Steve Dallas replied to Mongoose's discussion I Propose Removing Gender-Division in Bathrooms in the group The Great Debate
"Yep. "
42 minutes ago
Ross Blaising replied to Ross Blaising's discussion Book
"I have gotten a slow start and am only two chapters into the book, but it begins with an anecdote that occurred while the author was on a tour in London for his previous book. The question "What accounts for the dominant position of woman in…"
47 minutes ago
Shimmel Goldberg posted a discussion

Introduction

Hello EveryoneI'm Shimmel from Tel Aviv.I love the Art of Manliness and want to become a better man!I am interested in history(especially European aggression and post-colonialism) and finance.(these two intersect with Niall Ferguson's great work)I am looking forward to engaging in this community.See More
51 minutes ago
Liam Strain replied to Mongoose's discussion I Propose Removing Gender-Division in Bathrooms in the group The Great Debate
"In this case at least, I'd argue the SJWs are the conservatives."
54 minutes ago
Jack Bauer replied to Mongoose's discussion I Propose Removing Gender-Division in Bathrooms in the group The Great Debate
"It's about more than clothes ... but, pretty much. Honestly, this problem would likely be solved if trannies -- particularly dude-to-chick trannies -- would just be honest with themselves about whether they can pass for the sex they wish they…"
1 hour ago

© 2016   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service