There are few that come to mind -

Black Sabbath

Megadeth

Iron Maiden

Deep Purple

Views: 125

Replies to This Discussion

How about The Guess Who.

hmmm.... I gotta say hendrix or ZZ top.....

RSS

Latest Activity

Shane replied to John Muir's discussion Donald Trump Is A Greedy, Creepy, Ignorant Jerk in the group The Great Debate
"Of course they do. They sucked it up and voted for her due to party loyalty, and she lost anyway."
1 hour ago
Pale Horse replied to John Muir's discussion Donald Trump Is A Greedy, Creepy, Ignorant Jerk in the group The Great Debate
"Except you probably don't know this, but the Washington Post reported that he would win again, this time with both popular and electoral votes. Clinton voters are feeling buyer's remorse."
1 hour ago
Shane replied to John Muir's discussion Donald Trump Is A Greedy, Creepy, Ignorant Jerk in the group The Great Debate
"That's exactly what the New York City attitude is. *shrug*"
2 hours ago
Liam Strain replied to John Muir's discussion Donald Trump Is A Greedy, Creepy, Ignorant Jerk in the group The Great Debate
"NYC attitude doesn't extend to just being flat out wrong all the time. Then deciding other people are at fault for calling him out on it. If we cannot take him at his word, how can we know when he is serious, and when we need to be…"
2 hours ago
"I'm not defending anything. Much less blindly. We have different perspectives on it. As Will pointed out long ago, I don't take him literally. You do. I let unimportant shit like that slide. I blew up his support staff's comms over…"
3 hours ago
Dominic replied to John Muir's discussion Donald Trump Is A Greedy, Creepy, Ignorant Jerk in the group The Great Debate
"Liam, I too see a pattern of troubling behavior. It goes something like this. 1. Trump: [confident statement of good results, the best/biggest win ever]. 2. Other people: no, actually here's some data/facts on that. 3. Trump: Someone gave me…"
3 hours ago
Liam Strain replied to John Muir's discussion Donald Trump Is A Greedy, Creepy, Ignorant Jerk in the group The Great Debate
""IIRC he was talking Republican wins."Not until he was called out on the data. It was an unqualified statement until the Reporter pointed it out. And even then, he was wrong. Is it a silly thing? Yes of course - on its own. Just like…"
3 hours ago
"IIRC he was talking Republican wins. *shrug*"
3 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service