A while ago AOM had a trivia group that played a game where one asked a question and who ever got the answer first was allowed to pick the next trivia question. Maybe we could do that with riddles in this thread?

I will start it off.

A beast of iron lies in a dark tunnel. It is deadly but can only attack when pulled back. What is it?

Views: 503

Replies to This Discussion

I guess you could say he's a little man with arthritis who needs a cane on rainy days because the rainy weather bothers his arthritis

He's trying to put a little exercise into his life!

Is the elevator powered by the rainwater?

When there is fire in me then I am still cold;
When I own your true love's face then you will not see me;
To all things I give no more than I am given;
In time I may have all things and yet I may keep nothing.

Good thinking Rick, if it's not the answer sought for, you are still right!

Yes, it is a mirror. Well done.

Your riddle, sir.

Your heart?

Latest Activity

Elkster joined Bruce Uall's group

The Shirtless Man

Shirtlessness is the essence of manliness.
3 hours ago
Elkster updated their profile
3 hours ago
Carl Monster replied to RayRay's discussion Hair or Sex?
"Sex and wigs. It's fun, you should try it!"
3 hours ago
Carl Monster replied to Johann S.'s discussion "The Fear of Having a Son"
"Are you kind, honest fearless and confident? Kids watch what we do as much if not more than listen to our words. How we respond to things, even when we think they are not watching is what we are programming for. In the men's work I've…"
3 hours ago
Profile IconCHARATH SWAMINATHAN, Alan, Chris Noland and 4 more joined Art of Manliness
5 hours ago
Matt Eo replied to RayRay's discussion Hair or Sex?
"Work on having confidence in a bald or near-bald state and err on the side of good sex my friend.  Being a confident and bald young guy will set you apart from the dozens of other guys that hit on a woman in one night.  One of my closest…"
16 hours ago
Matt Eo replied to Leonardo McGrabe's discussion Swimwear in the US
"My college experience was about 12 years ago, but any dude wearing anything resembling tighty whities for any reason at any time was the subject of great humor and was either not getting laid or in the .1 percent of extremely fit and confident guys…"
16 hours ago
Native Son replied to John Smith's discussion Home Organization? I need help!
"Sounds like you're using the "Fields' Famous Filing System...based upon the Geological Theory of the Stratum.""

© 2016   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service