If you are looking for a real classic bay rum after shave, you can find Superior 70 from Puerto Rico in the ethnic products section of any Walgreens in an area where there is a hispanic population. It will last all day with an occasional pat of cold water to bring it back. It will cost you less tahn $2.00.

Views: 431

Replies to This Discussion

Oooh! I've always loved Bay Rum, and my wife does too! Will have to keep an eye out for this then! Thanks for the tip!
Really? wow. nice tip, thanks!
I think Walgreens generally has Pinaud VI Bay Rum as well.
I will have to look for this.
I'm making my own batch of bay rum aftershave...I'll let everyone know how it turns out in 2 weeks.
2 best Bay Rums out there are Stephans and D.R. Harris...the Stephans averages about 15.00 online and the Harris is around 30.00, both are excellent REAL Bay Rums, either will last a good 4 hours. Enjoy!
I'm going to make my own too. Should be interesting!!
Bay rum is one of my favorites. Two other good ones are Gabel's (check Amazon.com) and Ed Pinaud Virgin Island Bay Rum. Very Good, classic scents, and of course, very manly.
I'm partial to Dominica Bay Rum and Lime as one of my main aftershaves.
Thanks for the tip Arnold! I went by Walgreens yesterday and picked up a bottle of the Clubman Bay Rum. I love this scent!

RSS

Latest Activity

Merinda Wilson posted a discussion
31 minutes ago
T Patrick Bailey replied to Ian Wilson's discussion So what is the point of all this? in the group Out to Build Bridges
"Well duh-then why was the blog troll here to begin with? He should be happy that he doesn't "Se Ya" cause there would be some serious interaction-lol!  What a joke. "
45 minutes ago
Scott J commented on Philip Funderburk's photo
Thumbnail

SAM_0375

"Looking good there, Philip."
47 minutes ago
Josh replied to Rick Stevens's discussion Working Outside Shirtless in the group The Shirtless Man
"Did some yard work during the last days. weather was fine. So I worked shirtless of course. "
54 minutes ago
Tim posted a photo

Satchel

I recently bought this camel leather satchel from a Spanish market.
56 minutes ago
Walter B. Pewen replied to Ian Wilson's discussion So what is the point of all this? in the group Out to Build Bridges
"Doubt it Bud.  If you find yourself here it has little to do with the real world.  Especially if you are gay.  Se ya, gotta go on being out and proud since 76."
1 hour ago
Will replied to Ian Wilson's discussion So what is the point of all this? in the group Out to Build Bridges
"People you don't know and never will, like me fine, somewhere else. I have heard more convincing arguments."
1 hour ago
Carl Monster replied to Chu Kim's discussion Ruled by Women
"Nothing...and yet everything. "
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service