If you are looking for a real classic bay rum after shave, you can find Superior 70 from Puerto Rico in the ethnic products section of any Walgreens in an area where there is a hispanic population. It will last all day with an occasional pat of cold water to bring it back. It will cost you less tahn $2.00.

Views: 441

Replies to This Discussion

Oooh! I've always loved Bay Rum, and my wife does too! Will have to keep an eye out for this then! Thanks for the tip!
Really? wow. nice tip, thanks!
I think Walgreens generally has Pinaud VI Bay Rum as well.
I will have to look for this.
I'm making my own batch of bay rum aftershave...I'll let everyone know how it turns out in 2 weeks.
2 best Bay Rums out there are Stephans and D.R. Harris...the Stephans averages about 15.00 online and the Harris is around 30.00, both are excellent REAL Bay Rums, either will last a good 4 hours. Enjoy!
I'm going to make my own too. Should be interesting!!
Bay rum is one of my favorites. Two other good ones are Gabel's (check Amazon.com) and Ed Pinaud Virgin Island Bay Rum. Very Good, classic scents, and of course, very manly.
I'm partial to Dominica Bay Rum and Lime as one of my main aftershaves.
Thanks for the tip Arnold! I went by Walgreens yesterday and picked up a bottle of the Clubman Bay Rum. I love this scent!

RSS

Latest Activity

Jay D replied to Christian Schmidt's discussion Let's Have A Spoiled Christmas
"Why?"
16 minutes ago
John Muir replied to Regular Joe's discussion BREAKING: US To Normalize Relations With Cuba in the group The Great Debate
"I think it was rather gutsy of Kennedy and guys like Vasili Arkhipov to hold back the warmongers. It turned out to be rather handy having a Soviet Satellite state so close to Puerto Rico and Pensacola. We got an up-close sniff of Soviet radars, etc…"
18 minutes ago
Shane replied to Christian Schmidt's discussion Let's Have A Spoiled Christmas
"Don't suggest coffee to Europeans."
21 minutes ago
Vendetta5885 commented on Josh100LuBu's photo
Thumbnail

Josh100LuBu - In The Lexus

"Not much leg room."
22 minutes ago
Rusty Rogers posted a photo

Christmas Tux1

From last night's gig.
32 minutes ago
Rusty Rogers posted a photo

ChristmasBritches

These are my Christmas Britches!
36 minutes ago
Rusty Rogers replied to Jay Maxwell's discussion post your suit and discuss those of others in the group Suits
"From last night's performance. "
38 minutes ago
Rick Shelton replied to Christian Schmidt's discussion Let's Have A Spoiled Christmas
"In a cold climate I would agree whole heartedly, nothing like wool socks to keep your feet warm even when wet.  Other climates maybe not so much. I once bought a pair of artificial fiber socks (polyester or something like that although maybe…"
43 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service