Last year we smashed through the $88,000 barrier - this year we're going to be doing it all again! We will be growing moustaches for the duration of the month of November to earn money for some outstanding charities around the world.
There are a few ground rules, however, that must be kept in mind:
1. Once registered, each Mo Bro must start November 1st with a clean-shaven face
2. For the entire month of November, each Mo Bro must grow and groom a moustache according to these rules:
- There is to be no joining of the Mo at the sideburns - that's a beard
- There is to be no joining of the handlebars at the chin - that's a goatee
- A small complimentary growth under the chin is allowed (aka the Tickler)
To participate, you will need to join one of the AoM teams, and start collecting donations as you grow that fantastic Mo:
If you don't want to grow a mo, but want to do something to help, feel free to donate to the AoM Movember Team!
Watch this space for great giveaways and Mo-gress updates as the facial hair mounts up!
Don't forget, you can now follow our Mo-bros on Twitter at http://twitter.com/artofmanliness/aom-movember-team
To see the official announcement from Brett and view the excellent prizes on offer this year, have a look at this post
Hello all,I just spent the morning brutalizing my face with a naked bit of steel. Yes, I'm new to the straight razor, but committed to making it my primary shaving device.Does anyone of the astute…Continue