It's that time again! Time to get your moustaches growing to raise money to end male depression and other health issues. There's a lot of pressure this year to top 2012's record breaking $33987 raised worldwide! So be sure to sign up and help us do some good.
Since we started in 2009, the Art Of Manliness community has raised over $122,000. This money has been put to good use towards a plethora of wonderful charities (check them out!).
To participate, just go to movember.com, sign up and join one of our AoM teams, and start collecting donations as you grow that fantastic Mo:
Once you're signed up, you'll just need to follow a few ground rules, and then you're good to mo!
1. Once registered, each Mo Bro must start November 1st with a clean-shaven face
2. For the entire month of November, each Mo Bro must grow and groom a moustache according to these rules:
- There is to be no joining of the Mo at the sideburns - that's a beard
- There is to be no joining of the handlebars at the chin - that's a goatee
- A small complimentary growth under the chin is allowed (aka the Tickler)
If you don't want to grow a mo, but want to do something to help, feel free to donate to the AoM Movember Team!
Watch this space for great giveaways and Mo-gress updates as the facial hair mounts up!
Don't forget, you can now follow our Mo-bros on Twitter at http://twitter.com/artofmanliness/aom-movember-team
Welcome to the Mo-Gress discussion, where you are encouraged to share your glorious moustaches for all to see. Don't forget to post a starting mo-less pic so we can see how far you've come!Continue
Hey Everyone, This is my second year in Movember, and I was wondering if any of you have any tips for advertising and getting donations. I was only able to get $20 last time, and I really want to add…Continue