Information

AoM Los Angeles

A group of Dodgers-watchin', beer drinkin' Manly men

Members: 29
Latest Activity: May 26, 2013

Discussion Forum

This group does not have any discussions yet.

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of AoM Los Angeles to add comments!

Comment by Jim on April 9, 2012 at 11:11am

Count me in!!!

Comment by Joe Edward on April 9, 2012 at 10:52am

Tomorrow is one of the best days in L.A.:  Dodgers Home Opener!  It's going to be a great season.  Let's plan a game soon.

Comment by alophant on April 9, 2012 at 6:33am

here. Culver City.

Comment by Jim on April 8, 2012 at 12:31pm

Where are my LA/SO CAL brothers at?

Comment by Jim on April 4, 2012 at 11:59am

Opening day pf baseball season is tomorrow!!! Let's go DODGERS!

Comment by John Clanton on August 2, 2010 at 3:21pm
Haha. I work in LA County, but much further south than you in El Segundo.
Comment by John Clanton on August 2, 2010 at 3:11pm
Ahhh gotcha. Kinda near Six Flags...
Comment by John Clanton on August 2, 2010 at 3:05pm
Josh, do you live in AV?
Comment by Adam on June 27, 2010 at 7:06pm
Hello hello?

I've been living in Los Angeles for six months. Can anyone suggest a bookstore (other than Book Soup off of sunset) in the LA area?
Comment by John Clanton on May 3, 2010 at 9:54am
Can't make Tuesdays. I'm out on this one.

Members (28)

Latest Activity

Josh Allen commented on Josh Allen's photo
Thumbnail

Josh100LuBu - Such A Powerful Photo!

"I'm not leaning back, I just have very good posture. Maybe when you walk around you look hunched over and frail, I stand tall and wide."
2 minutes ago
Rick Shelton replied to Alan Robertson's discussion Getting Back into the habit of exercising. Any tips for getting back into the groove? (MUCH BETTER TITLE)
"You can rent bicycles in most cities.  Also there is Craigslist where you can buy decent stuff, although used, for good prices.  Often, gyms will have martial arts classes as well as other classes."
4 minutes ago
Carl Monster replied to Alan Robertson's discussion Getting Back into the habit of exercising. Any tips for getting back into the groove? (MUCH BETTER TITLE)
"I didn't say it was going to be easy.  Took me years to find out what I truly liked. Sounds like you are on the right track, just be patient."
9 minutes ago
Rick Shelton replied to Alan Robertson's discussion Getting Back into the habit of exercising. Any tips for getting back into the groove? (MUCH BETTER TITLE)
"I think a lot of middle aged guys can't seem to find the time to do what they find enjoyable wrt exercise.  Often I feel like I don't have a minute to spare with everything I do with work, repairs on car, repairs on house, yard…"
11 minutes ago
Carl Monster replied to Alan Robertson's discussion Getting Back into the habit of exercising. Any tips for getting back into the groove? (MUCH BETTER TITLE)
"You are too kind. "
11 minutes ago
Leto Atreides II commented on Josh Allen's photo
Thumbnail

"I'm saying that because your upper body is leaning back and to your right as if you've recoiled in fear from something in front of you. Not a powerful position. I'm not sure you really want to try to equate power with your size.…"
12 minutes ago
Alan Robertson replied to Alan Robertson's discussion Getting Back into the habit of exercising. Any tips for getting back into the groove? (MUCH BETTER TITLE)
"I can certainly appreciate the advice that says "Find something you enjoy doing" but that isn't always as easy as it sounds.  Sometimes there are barriers to beginning new hobbies. Sometimes that is a financial threshold to be…"
12 minutes ago
Rick Shelton commented on Josh Allen's photo
Thumbnail

"That's not 'edge', that's just your crazy showing."
15 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service