Hey, I know we're a small group so far, but if there's one thing us Mormon guys like to talk about it's their missions. So, to leave a comment in this thread if you served a mission, stating where and when you served.

Venezuela - Barcelona from 96-98.

This is by no means meant to be an exclusive thread. I just think it's a cool way to get to know one another.

Views: 923

Replies to This Discussion

Lots of nice people and things to do, I missed the snow during the winter, other than that Kennewick was a blast, Made some very good friends there.

New York New York South-Cantonese Speaking, 2003-2005.  Such an awesome mission!!!

Brasil, Brasilia - Nov. 2000 - Nov. 2002

Peru, 1970-1972  Am I the oldest guy in this group?? Funny.....I don't feel that old.

Chicago, one of the last 18-month missions as well.

Maceio, Brazil 99-01

San Jose, CA 00-02

Málaga, Spain '06-'08

Convert, Salt Lake City, 1998

RSS

Latest Activity

Shane replied to Native Son's discussion Political and Personal Advice from Rome. in the group The Great Debate
"Right."
8 minutes ago
Shane replied to Native Son's discussion Political and Personal Advice from Rome. in the group The Great Debate
"It's simplistic."
9 minutes ago
Liam Strain replied to Native Son's discussion Political and Personal Advice from Rome. in the group The Great Debate
"Is it untrue?"
29 minutes ago
Pale Horse replied to Native Son's discussion Political and Personal Advice from Rome. in the group The Great Debate
"But Gentiles still have to follow Christian law."
32 minutes ago
"You're not Jewish. You aren't bound by those laws."
48 minutes ago
"That's what we teach children."
50 minutes ago
Liam Strain replied to Portnoy's discussion Integrity
"Integrity alone is insufficient as a criteria to judge the merit of a man."
58 minutes ago
Shane replied to Portnoy's discussion Latest in Health Care in the group The Great Debate
"We'll see."
1 hour ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service