Will's Discussions (6,799)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"A few ideas. For joy, I look to its Source, God Himself. To leave depression, what…"

Will replied Jul 4, 2013 to How can I develop a better attitude and be less miserable?

9 Apr 15
Reply by Conrad Zutavern

"You wish you had the backbone to hit a girl?  Really? I suggest a new goal:  have th…"

Will replied Aug 23, 2012 to How can I grow a backbone?

19 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by terry sperling

"What's a house shirt?"

Will replied Jun 21, 2012 to Sleep Habits....Survey and Discussion

19 Aug 18, 2012
Reply by Miller.I.Am

"I don't do anything these days.  I'm too busy at home and too wiped out. A couple of…"

Will replied Mar 19, 2012 to What does it for you

43 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Cal

"ABDHI!"

Will replied Mar 19, 2012 to Sleep Habits....Survey and Discussion

19 Aug 18, 2012
Reply by Miller.I.Am

"Do *you* have solid ground for it? If so, what is it? If not, why impart it? I think…"

Will replied Jan 24, 2012 to My future kids

7 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by MGM

"I wish I had some.  I hope to be that for the next generation."

Will replied Oct 1, 2011 to Who were your role models and why? What have you passed on .....

18 Jun 30, 2013
Reply by Augustin

"Some traits of the 1951 male as we perceive him (may not be accurate): Taciturn Like…"

Will replied Feb 27, 2011 to 1951 malness

31 Jun 30, 2013
Reply by terry sperling

"Well, that hasn't been my experience. I don't build routines, and I rarely have a st…"

Will replied Jul 25, 2010 to The Second Man-Up Mission Starts Sunday, July 25---READ ALL ABOUT IT!

6 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Rebekah

"Don't know if I can count it, but I did finish my repair today. A busted shelf, glue…"

Will replied Jul 25, 2010 to FIRST WEEKLY MAN-UP MISSION (SUNDAY THROUGH SATURDAY)

7 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by Rebekah

RSS

Latest Activity

J. D. replied to Andrew's discussion Interesting Article: 'Men Suck At Friendship'
"In my experience, I have found it to be true that most men really do suck at friendship in a big way.  I don't pretend to understand why or have a grasp on all the personal and social issues and pressures that may or may not be…"
18 minutes ago
Jones joined Colton Wilson's group
Thumbnail

Boyhood Restored

I believe that boys should use their time primarily to prepare for manhood. This group is for young men, dads, and other men who have opinions they'd like to share on how boys should grow up or be raised.
1 hour ago
John Muir replied to John Muir's discussion Bulk Shopping For Staples
"I drink a lot of probiotic yogurt and pop the fiber pills... I don't want to get too gross but suffice to say that were my toilet to write a customer review on Amazon, it would say "The package arrived on time and in the desired…"
1 hour ago
John Muir replied to Andrew D, USA Ret's discussion Militias, politics, anti-2nd amendment hysteria and the Bundy issue in the group The Great Debate
"There was no mockery in my reply to your bizarre, paranoid, flat-out wrong description of the circumstances surrounding the closure of the refinery. Just facts 'n' stuff.  I really think you should get "men skilled in the…"
2 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Andrew D, USA Ret's discussion Militias, politics, anti-2nd amendment hysteria and the Bundy issue in the group The Great Debate
"I'll see your Grayson and raise you a Wasserman-Schultz."
2 hours ago
Vytautas replied to Zachary Gougar's discussion Greek help in the group The Philhellenes
"What verbs or nouns specifically are you wrestling with?"
3 hours ago
Andrew D, USA Ret replied to Andrew D, USA Ret's discussion Militias, politics, anti-2nd amendment hysteria and the Bundy issue in the group The Great Debate
"Amazing, Johnny - something we can agree on."
3 hours ago
Andrew D, USA Ret replied to Andrew D, USA Ret's discussion Militias, politics, anti-2nd amendment hysteria and the Bundy issue in the group The Great Debate
"J.L.P:  "In contrast to you, I could not possibly care less about your opinion of me. Positive or negative." On the contrary, Johnny.  You crave attention.  You are just as narcissistic as you claim Josh to be, and who you…"
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service