Will's Discussions (6,729)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"A few ideas. For joy, I look to its Source, God Himself. To leave depression, what…"

Will replied Jul 4, 2013 to How can I develop a better attitude and be less miserable?

9 Apr 15
Reply by Conrad Zutavern

"You wish you had the backbone to hit a girl?  Really? I suggest a new goal:  have th…"

Will replied Aug 23, 2012 to How can I grow a backbone?

19 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by terry sperling

"What's a house shirt?"

Will replied Jun 21, 2012 to Sleep Habits....Survey and Discussion

19 Aug 18, 2012
Reply by Miller.I.Am

"I don't do anything these days.  I'm too busy at home and too wiped out. A couple of…"

Will replied Mar 19, 2012 to What does it for you

43 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Cal

"ABDHI!"

Will replied Mar 19, 2012 to Sleep Habits....Survey and Discussion

19 Aug 18, 2012
Reply by Miller.I.Am

"Don't know if I can count it, but I did finish my repair today. A busted shelf, glue…"

Will replied Jul 25, 2010 to FIRST WEEKLY MAN-UP MISSION (SUNDAY THROUGH SATURDAY)

7 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by Penelope

"I wasn't going to participate, for other priorities, but I'm up through all but 6 al…"

Will replied Jul 21, 2010 to FIRST WEEKLY MAN-UP MISSION (SUNDAY THROUGH SATURDAY)

7 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by Penelope

"Identify where you are not the adult presence in one of your relationships -- and be…"

Will replied Jun 27, 2010 to Weekly "Man Up" Challenges? Need Some Ideas...

7 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Todd Serveto

"I don't think it's weird at all. And I'll bet it's out there somewhere. What kind o…"

Will replied Apr 30, 2009 to Journey To Greater Masculinity

19 Jun 2, 2009
Reply by Dave

"I almost made a new thread for this, but I think it's better here. A comment about p…"

Will replied Apr 30, 2009 to Masculine Habits

65 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by Rick Shelton

RSS

Latest Activity

Nathanael replied to Nathanael's discussion Common-sense gun laws, what would they look like for you? in the group The Great Debate
"Yeah, because there's no way I could have seen it in one of the national media reports, and my opinions should change because of an emotionally-charged visual."
56 seconds ago
Daniel Rodriguez replied to Nathanael's discussion Common-sense gun laws, what would they look like for you? in the group The Great Debate
"Yea, like "Why couldn't my kid fight back?"A gun gives an unfair advantage to an attacker. Guns have been proven to lay down a fair field.  "
5 minutes ago
Walter B. Pewen replied to Nathanael's discussion Common-sense gun laws, what would they look like for you? in the group The Great Debate
"You might think twice about all of your firearm stuff if you were here in Santa Barbara and saw the photo of the father of one of the slain kids in Isla Vista."
20 minutes ago
Bryan updated their profile photo
23 minutes ago
Nathanael replied to Nathanael's discussion Common-sense gun laws, what would they look like for you? in the group The Great Debate
"It's certainly frustrating when driving in NoVA.  Miss a freeway exit while carrying and I'm suddenly a felon (one who is unlikely to be caught, of course, but still)."
26 minutes ago
Brett McKay replied to Regular Joe's discussion To circumcise or not to circumcise . . .
"The community rules exist as a general standard. But to enforce them very strictly in every case would be both impossible and undesirable. The way people break the rules is not the same, nor is the likability of the person breaking them. There are…"
27 minutes ago
"A few points. 1.  People with mental health problems aren't the cause of most gun violence (or violence by any other means).  Most shootings are committed for the standard criminal reasons: money, drugs, sex, gang affiliation,…"
28 minutes ago
Will replied to Nathanael's discussion Common-sense gun laws, what would they look like for you? in the group The Great Debate
"We talked abt it in chat, but:  Obamacare was meant to "improve health care," and it didn't involve hiring doctors, nurses, orderlies, or even janitors.  Instead, it involved hiring hordes of IRS agents and HHS staff.…"
38 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service