Will's Discussions (6,780)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"A few ideas. For joy, I look to its Source, God Himself. To leave depression, what…"

Will replied Jul 4, 2013 to How can I develop a better attitude and be less miserable?

9 on Wednesday
Reply by Conrad Zutavern

"You wish you had the backbone to hit a girl?  Really? I suggest a new goal:  have th…"

Will replied Aug 23, 2012 to How can I grow a backbone?

19 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by terry sperling

"What's a house shirt?"

Will replied Jun 21, 2012 to Sleep Habits....Survey and Discussion

19 Aug 18, 2012
Reply by Miller.I.Am

"I don't do anything these days.  I'm too busy at home and too wiped out. A couple of…"

Will replied Mar 19, 2012 to What does it for you

43 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Cal

"ABDHI!"

Will replied Mar 19, 2012 to Sleep Habits....Survey and Discussion

19 Aug 18, 2012
Reply by Miller.I.Am

"Do *you* have solid ground for it? If so, what is it? If not, why impart it? I think…"

Will replied Jan 24, 2012 to My future kids

7 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by MGM

"I wish I had some.  I hope to be that for the next generation."

Will replied Oct 1, 2011 to Who were your role models and why? What have you passed on .....

18 Jun 30, 2013
Reply by Augustin

"Some traits of the 1951 male as we perceive him (may not be accurate): Taciturn Like…"

Will replied Feb 27, 2011 to 1951 malness

31 Jun 30, 2013
Reply by terry sperling

"Well, that hasn't been my experience. I don't build routines, and I rarely have a st…"

Will replied Jul 25, 2010 to The Second Man-Up Mission Starts Sunday, July 25---READ ALL ABOUT IT!

6 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Rebekah

"Don't know if I can count it, but I did finish my repair today. A busted shelf, glue…"

Will replied Jul 25, 2010 to FIRST WEEKLY MAN-UP MISSION (SUNDAY THROUGH SATURDAY)

7 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by Rebekah

RSS

Latest Activity

Will replied to Augustin's discussion The Mask You Live In - Don't tell boy to man up! (Says video)
"I certainly get the distinction.  But I do know that as boys, we could not admit to several things without losing face:  feeling weakness; being scared; wearing shorts, T-shirts, or sweaters; liking girls; playing the piano.  Sure,…"
18 minutes ago
Vytautas replied to Augustin's discussion The Mask You Live In - Don't tell boy to man up! (Says video)
"If there was a singular way in which men "see the world and process things.""
35 minutes ago
Liam S. replied to Jack Bauer's discussion Nevada Ranch War ... in the group The Great Debate
"Maybe they shouldn't, but they decided in the 30s that they didn't want the expense and bother of managing that land. To that end, their decision was to turn it over to the Federal government. Surely States rights should include the…"
43 minutes ago
Vytautas replied to Augustin's discussion The Mask You Live In - Don't tell boy to man up! (Says video)
"I tend to agree that setting up clearly false gender dichotomies with loaded phrases like "be a man" is not a positive thing for youngsters."
43 minutes ago
Pale Horse replied to Jack Bauer's discussion Nevada Ranch War ... in the group The Great Debate
"To continue on the state's rights line of thought: States shouldn't cede land to the federal government. Just makes things messier if secession were to occur."
1 hour ago
Art replied to Ben Raulerson's discussion hey guys
"Welcome, Ben. Great bunch of guys on here. Good to have you on AoM Where from in GA formerly?"
1 hour ago
Conor Cooley replied to Conor Cooley's discussion Hello from Ireland
"What part did you visit?"
1 hour ago
J. D. replied to Augustin's discussion The Mask You Live In - Don't tell boy to man up! (Says video)
"It's just that given the general contempt Hollywood and the media have for men and manhood in general, my expectations are not high at all until I see or hear something to the contrary."
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service