Will's Discussions (7,092)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"It's been over a year since OP.  Here's hoping he's out of the dumps."

Will replied Oct 13 to How can I develop a better attitude and be less miserable?

10 Oct 13
Reply by Will

"A few ideas. For joy, I look to its Source, God Himself. To leave depression, what…"

Will replied Jul 4, 2013 to How can I develop a better attitude and be less miserable?

10 Oct 13
Reply by Will

"You wish you had the backbone to hit a girl?  Really? I suggest a new goal:  have th…"

Will replied Aug 23, 2012 to How can I grow a backbone?

19 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by terry sperling

"What's a house shirt?"

Will replied Jun 21, 2012 to Sleep Habits....Survey and Discussion

19 Aug 18, 2012
Reply by Miller.I.Am

"I don't do anything these days.  I'm too busy at home and too wiped out. A couple of…"

Will replied Mar 19, 2012 to What does it for you

43 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Cal

"ABDHI!"

Will replied Mar 19, 2012 to Sleep Habits....Survey and Discussion

19 Aug 18, 2012
Reply by Miller.I.Am

"Don't know if I can count it, but I did finish my repair today. A busted shelf, glue…"

Will replied Jul 25, 2010 to FIRST WEEKLY MAN-UP MISSION (SUNDAY THROUGH SATURDAY)

7 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by Penelope

"I wasn't going to participate, for other priorities, but I'm up through all but 6 al…"

Will replied Jul 21, 2010 to FIRST WEEKLY MAN-UP MISSION (SUNDAY THROUGH SATURDAY)

7 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by Penelope

"Identify where you are not the adult presence in one of your relationships -- and be…"

Will replied Jun 27, 2010 to Weekly "Man Up" Challenges? Need Some Ideas...

7 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Todd Serveto

"I don't think it's weird at all. And I'll bet it's out there somewhere. What kind o…"

Will replied Apr 30, 2009 to Journey To Greater Masculinity

19 Jun 2, 2009
Reply by Dave

RSS

Latest Activity

Vytautas replied to Vytautas's discussion What Do We Learn From History?
"I am partially interested in "a conversation about what history we should teach." But primarily I am interested in what benefits the users here derive from history and what purpose it has for them, either personally or in any broader…"
7 minutes ago
Vytautas replied to Vytautas's discussion What Do We Learn From History?
"The historian could learn much from the novelist."
18 minutes ago
Davis commented on Rusty Rogers's photo
Thumbnail

Week27

"Shane, I've followed some of your comments to Rusty. I'm particularly interested in this comment: Ok to begin. Stop doing crunches. Completely and all together. Don't do anymore direct ab work which uses your abs as prime movers. No…"
39 minutes ago
Edward Warden replied to Daniel Benton's discussion Gratest movie themes in the group Film
"Vertigo, Psycho, Brief Encounter, Gone with the Wind, Exodus, Lawrence of Arabia, Chariots of Fire, The Godfather, Jaws, and The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly. "
1 hour ago
Steve Cole posted a discussion

Hello!

Good evening, everyone! My name is Steve (or Steven, if you're like my fiance and are particular about that sort of thing). I'm a writer and illustrator who works as a school custodian in the spare time between daydreaming about how to make a living scrawling and drawing. For about three years, I've been an avid reader of AoM. My first exposure was given by a very bearded buddy of mine who, in his mockery of my inability to grow a proper beard, sent me a link to the AoM "How to Grow a Manly…See More
1 hour ago
Shane replied to Vytautas's discussion What Do We Learn From History?
"You know, I did invite you over. You gonna RSVP or what?"
1 hour ago
Shane replied to Regular Joe's discussion How To Spot An AoM Noob
"No. I am."
1 hour ago
Shane replied to Vytautas's discussion What Do We Learn From History?
"Fiction is more fun than what ever you have going on."
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service