Sir's Discussions (8,616)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"And punctuation. "

Sir replied May 16 to 1951 malness

37 May 16
Reply by Sir

"Some suggestions: * The risk that she may not be happy married to you:  her call.  Y…"

Sir replied Jun 19, 2015 to Here Goes

6 Jul 9, 2015
Reply by Salt Dragon

"I have some questions for you -- not to answer here (unless you want to), but to sit…"

Sir replied Jun 16, 2015 to Here Goes

6 Jul 9, 2015
Reply by Salt Dragon

"It's been over a year since OP.  Here's hoping he's out of the dumps."

Sir replied Oct 13, 2014 to How can I develop a better attitude and be less miserable?

10 Oct 13, 2014
Reply by Sir

"A few ideas. For joy, I look to its Source, God Himself. To leave depression, what…"

Sir replied Jul 4, 2013 to How can I develop a better attitude and be less miserable?

10 Oct 13, 2014
Reply by Sir

"You wish you had the backbone to hit a girl?  Really? I suggest a new goal:  have th…"

Sir replied Aug 23, 2012 to How can I grow a backbone?

19 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by terry sperling

"What's a house shirt?"

Sir replied Jun 21, 2012 to Sleep Habits....Survey and Discussion

19 Aug 18, 2012
Reply by Miller.I.Am

"I don't do anything these days.  I'm too busy at home and too wiped out. A couple of…"

Sir replied Mar 19, 2012 to What does it for you

43 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Cal

"ABDHI!"

Sir replied Mar 19, 2012 to Sleep Habits....Survey and Discussion

19 Aug 18, 2012
Reply by Miller.I.Am

"Don't know if I can count it, but I did finish my repair today. A busted shelf, glue…"

Sir replied Jul 25, 2010 to FIRST WEEKLY MAN-UP MISSION (SUNDAY THROUGH SATURDAY)

7 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by Penelope

RSS

Latest Activity

Braeden P.D. replied to certified male's discussion Suffering Fools and Idiots
"I work at Panera. People frequently come in and ask for sugar free pastries or gluten free bread. Today a guy asked if we carry burritos. I've also been asked if we have pizza a few times. Also fries on many occasions. People will also complain…"
4 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to certified male's discussion Suffering Fools and Idiots
"I think our intelligentsia is full of fools."
5 hours ago
Vendetta replied to Christopher Chmiel's discussion I want to grow a beard
"I've never been able to make it past that phase....But my brother has!"
9 hours ago
Christopher Chmiel replied to Christopher Chmiel's discussion I want to grow a beard
"Okay, I ordered a hog's hair brush today, I can't stand the bummy look, kinda makes me want to trim it off... But on the other hand I already got so far."
9 hours ago
Young'un replied to certified male's discussion Suffering Fools and Idiots
"Every one of us. We've all been foolish at some point. And I can think of one solution to this problem of fools and idiots: Education. Invest more in that, both monetarily and culturally, and there will be fewer so called idiots and fools to be…"
10 hours ago
Young'un replied to Max Z's discussion Not enlightened enough...
"Personal recommendation is to start with authors that will help you become a better learner. In my short experience, half of being enlightened is the ability to pull information from a subject that is not simply what was written, i.e. understanding…"
10 hours ago
jwhitfield71 joined James Machamer's group
Thumbnail

Freemasonry

A place where many good and worthy fellows can discuss all things Masonic.
11 hours ago
Young'un replied to David R.'s discussion Good marriage + Good friend
"Yes, I have a few friends like this, though some are quite distant geographically. no, it doesn't interfere with my marital life, though i also make it a point to say to my friends that sometimes I need to spend time with her and I can't…"
11 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service