Sir's Discussions (8,268)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Some suggestions: * The risk that she may not be happy married to you:  her call.  Y…"

Sir replied Jun 19 to Here Goes

6 Jul 9
Reply by Salt Dragon

"I have some questions for you -- not to answer here (unless you want to), but to sit…"

Sir replied Jun 16 to Here Goes

6 Jul 9
Reply by Salt Dragon

"It's been over a year since OP.  Here's hoping he's out of the dumps."

Sir replied Oct 13, 2014 to How can I develop a better attitude and be less miserable?

10 Oct 13, 2014
Reply by Sir

"A few ideas. For joy, I look to its Source, God Himself. To leave depression, what…"

Sir replied Jul 4, 2013 to How can I develop a better attitude and be less miserable?

10 Oct 13, 2014
Reply by Sir

"You wish you had the backbone to hit a girl?  Really? I suggest a new goal:  have th…"

Sir replied Aug 23, 2012 to How can I grow a backbone?

19 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by terry sperling

"What's a house shirt?"

Sir replied Jun 21, 2012 to Sleep Habits....Survey and Discussion

19 Aug 18, 2012
Reply by Miller.I.Am

"I don't do anything these days.  I'm too busy at home and too wiped out. A couple of…"

Sir replied Mar 19, 2012 to What does it for you

43 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Cal

"ABDHI!"

Sir replied Mar 19, 2012 to Sleep Habits....Survey and Discussion

19 Aug 18, 2012
Reply by Miller.I.Am

"Don't know if I can count it, but I did finish my repair today. A busted shelf, glue…"

Sir replied Jul 25, 2010 to FIRST WEEKLY MAN-UP MISSION (SUNDAY THROUGH SATURDAY)

7 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by Penelope

"I wasn't going to participate, for other priorities, but I'm up through all but 6 al…"

Sir replied Jul 21, 2010 to FIRST WEEKLY MAN-UP MISSION (SUNDAY THROUGH SATURDAY)

7 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by Penelope

RSS

Latest Activity

Sir replied to Tyler M.'s discussion Freezer/Microwave Meals
"Then I am not a man.  I have a very painful memory of throwing up beef-a-roni."
2 minutes ago
Pale Horse replied to Tyler M.'s discussion Freezer/Microwave Meals
"You're not a man unless you like beefaroni."
43 minutes ago
Carpe-315 updated their profile
45 minutes ago
Carpe-315 posted a discussion

Supply Chain, Logistics, Operations Careers

Any of you lads or lassies in the Supply chain/logistics field? I am nearly 100% certain this is my next career move.Currently I'm working in project management, energy incentives. I have no formal training in logistics other than two books I have read by Simchy-Levi.Can I ask what the general intellectual requirements are; big picture versus detail etc.Any advice on the major industry organizations, APICS, CSCMP. Is it worth it to have a pricey cert when entering the field?Assuming you have…See More
49 minutes ago
Sir replied to Tyler M.'s discussion Freezer/Microwave Meals
51 minutes ago
Todd Serveto replied to Tyler M.'s discussion Freezer/Microwave Meals
"Think of three categories:  I. Meat, II. Sides you have to cook: (starches/legumes), and III. sides you don't have to cook (canned vegetables, salad greens, etc.).  Cook a few things from categories I and II and keep them in your…"
1 hour ago
DY324 replied to Sir's discussion Is it manly to own a cat?
"Only if you are in a James Bond film."
1 hour ago
Shane replied to Tyler M.'s discussion Freezer/Microwave Meals
"Get a Foreman grill and an extension cord.  Cook outside your door.  When I lived in the barracks I got a panini press.  Gave me two griddles to work with.  The one time anyone gave me any shit I was able to argue it away because…"
1 hour ago

© 2015   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service