Sir's Discussions (8,629)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"And punctuation. "

Sir replied May 16 to 1951 malness

37 May 16
Reply by Sir

"Some suggestions: * The risk that she may not be happy married to you:  her call.  Y…"

Sir replied Jun 19, 2015 to Here Goes

6 Jul 9, 2015
Reply by Salt Dragon

"I have some questions for you -- not to answer here (unless you want to), but to sit…"

Sir replied Jun 16, 2015 to Here Goes

6 Jul 9, 2015
Reply by Salt Dragon

"It's been over a year since OP.  Here's hoping he's out of the dumps."

Sir replied Oct 13, 2014 to How can I develop a better attitude and be less miserable?

10 Oct 13, 2014
Reply by Sir

"A few ideas. For joy, I look to its Source, God Himself. To leave depression, what…"

Sir replied Jul 4, 2013 to How can I develop a better attitude and be less miserable?

10 Oct 13, 2014
Reply by Sir

"You wish you had the backbone to hit a girl?  Really? I suggest a new goal:  have th…"

Sir replied Aug 23, 2012 to How can I grow a backbone?

19 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by terry sperling

"What's a house shirt?"

Sir replied Jun 21, 2012 to Sleep Habits....Survey and Discussion

19 Aug 18, 2012
Reply by Miller.I.Am

"I don't do anything these days.  I'm too busy at home and too wiped out. A couple of…"

Sir replied Mar 19, 2012 to What does it for you

43 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Cal

"ABDHI!"

Sir replied Mar 19, 2012 to Sleep Habits....Survey and Discussion

19 Aug 18, 2012
Reply by Miller.I.Am

"Don't know if I can count it, but I did finish my repair today. A busted shelf, glue…"

Sir replied Jul 25, 2010 to FIRST WEEKLY MAN-UP MISSION (SUNDAY THROUGH SATURDAY)

7 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by Penelope

RSS

Latest Activity

Kyle Millett joined thehuhman's group
Thumbnail

AoM PhotoGroup

Alright, all of you budding and seasoned photographers out there. Here's your official AoM Group. Let's do ourselves proud, by becoming the largest group here!See More
4 hours ago
Kyle Millett joined Carlos Lemus's group
Thumbnail

Book Group

This is a group for all those of us who enjoy a good book. In this group you can submit reviews, start discussions on specific books, or simply share what you're reading.
4 hours ago
Kyle Millett joined A College Student's group
Thumbnail

The Man and the Woman

This group is dedicated to provide male and female perspectives relating to men, women, and gender--its relevancy, differences, struggles, thoughts, transitions, etc.See More
4 hours ago
Kyle Millett joined Mike Norris's group
Thumbnail

Mantiques

A place for guys to show off finds and discuss places to obtain hard to find reminders of manly days gone by.
4 hours ago
Kyle Millett joined Raj's group
Thumbnail

History Buffs

A place for history buffs to discuss historical issues and expand the knowledge of our past. Whether your into US history, European history, African history, or any other, come join us!See More
4 hours ago
Kyle Millett joined Michael Neal's group
Thumbnail

Comedy!

Laughter is fundamental.... Necessary for health of the body and the mind. LAUGH!
4 hours ago
Kyle Millett joined Sasha's group
Thumbnail

WORTHLESS BANTER

A place to talk sheer utter nonsense. That way serious posts can have serious discussions. Feeling Snarky - post it here. Want to vent - let off some steam. However do please adhere to the rules of AoM.See More
4 hours ago
Kyle Millett joined Luke A Sorensen's group
Thumbnail

Norse mythology

This is a place were guys can get together and discuss Norse Mythology.
4 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service