Information

Freemasonry

A place where many good and worthy fellows can discuss all things Masonic.

Members: 373
Latest Activity: Feb 25

Discussion Forum

What made you want to be a Mason

Started by Michael Doucette. Last reply by Rusty Rogers Feb 25. 8 Replies

any line officers present?

Started by Dean F.. Last reply by Charles Matulewicz Jan 19. 4 Replies

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Freemasonry to add comments!

Comment by Brad Felmey on March 27, 2014 at 9:35am

Easy peasy. Just do the best you can. At least in these parts there's no limit on the number of times you can try to turn in the work, just that it's done within a year.

Comment by Shawn Steinschreiber on March 27, 2014 at 9:30am
It is official April 7, I will be taking my EA examination (long form), and directly after my FC initiation. I am excited I am moving along but terrified my mind will go blank at the same time. I had brain surgery a year ago exactly the night of the examination.

Y.I.S.,
Shawn
Comment by Brad Felmey on March 27, 2014 at 7:21am

Welcome! I remember how impressed/boggled I was by the elaborateness of the ceremony. Seeing it applied to someone else is no less beautiful.

Comment by TKM on March 26, 2014 at 12:20pm

Welcome to the fraternity, Bro. Doucette!

Comment by Shawn Steinschreiber on March 26, 2014 at 11:55am

Congrats Bro. Doucette! it is an amazing experience I myself can not wait to see it to connect all those dots. I was so amazed by the experience myself. 

Comment by Michael Doucette on March 26, 2014 at 10:42am
Wow, I am still somewhat speechless.

Had my initiation last night, still trying to connect the dots, or even find the dots for that matter. An evening that was well worth the wait.
Comment by Michael Doucette on March 19, 2014 at 9:26am
Congrats Shawn!
Comment by Brad Felmey on March 18, 2014 at 9:14pm

Hard to cheat on that. :D

Comment by Shawn Steinschreiber on March 18, 2014 at 8:13pm
And sorry that was chatted about. Not cheated about. Lol
Comment by Shawn Steinschreiber on March 18, 2014 at 8:12pm
Please tell me or delete my comment if I ever over over step my bounderys. I had another great night of work with my guide and cheated about my EA exam and my be set for April 7th I am excited and overwhelmed at the same time.

Members (373)

Latest Activity

Pelagius replied to Chu Kim's discussion Man Crushes and the Difference between being Homo
"The only absolute is that there is no absolute. Sexuality is a spectrum, not a revolution, of human desire.  You're not gay, but - you can be bisexual, or "Hetrosexual with homosexual tendencies." And there is nothing wrong with…"
7 minutes ago
Chu Kim posted a discussion

Man Crushes and the Difference between being Homo

Yeah. I was wondering about this. I shall freely admit on this forum that I have had some let's say unusual feelings occasionally towards other men. I know for a fact that I am a 100% bona fide, straight as a heterosexual arrow kind of guy. And yet...sometimes I get these feelings. I would almost describe them as…See More
16 minutes ago
Will replied to whiskyjack's discussion Did anyone else get a "group email" from Gnostic Bishop? in the group Christian Men
"Can probably get more by study, but this is what I got so far that make a coherent whole (John 9's an outlier): Rom 8:29-30 For those whom He foreknew, He also predestined to become conformed to the image of His Son, so that He would be the…"
1 hour ago
Karl Helweg replied to Jack Neulist's discussion Finding the "Old Ones": Who really settled North America first? in the group History Buffs
1 hour ago
Will replied to John Muir's discussion The End of Quantitative Easing As We Know It in the group The Great Debate
"Something's not right:  if BLS shows labor participation up, why did they say "The civilian labor force participation rate, at 62.8 percent, changed little in February and has remained within a narrow range of 62.7 to 62.9 percent…"
1 hour ago
Pelagius replied to John Muir's discussion The End of Quantitative Easing As We Know It in the group The Great Debate
"Order beats chaos."
1 hour ago
John Muir replied to John Muir's discussion The End of Quantitative Easing As We Know It in the group The Great Debate
"4 months later, and the soundness of the fed's monetary policy and Obama's tax and spending programs seems to me to be written more indelibly than ever. Today's non-farm employment report from the BLS shows labor participation…"
1 hour ago
Kit replied to Ramona the Pest's discussion How Can I Entice a Reluctant Camper?
"He sounds like me, and you sound like my ex. It will be fun! You won't hate it, dont knock it till you've tried it. I knew i'd hate it but remained open minded, maybe i was wrong? I hated every second of it. Theres a reason that…"
1 hour ago

© 2015   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service