Information

Freemasonry

A place where many good and worthy fellows can discuss all things Masonic.

Members: 403
Latest Activity: Mar 30

Discussion Forum

Initiated last night!

Started by R. Michael Reid. Last reply by Johnny P. Mar 14. 2 Replies

Book recommendations

Started by Eric Y.. Last reply by Matt T Oct 1, 2016. 14 Replies

Listing a lapsed Mason as a reference?

Started by Douglas Perry. Last reply by Brad Felmey Sep 27, 2016. 1 Reply

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Freemasonry to add comments!

Comment by Brad Felmey on March 27, 2014 at 9:35am

Easy peasy. Just do the best you can. At least in these parts there's no limit on the number of times you can try to turn in the work, just that it's done within a year.

Comment by Shawn Steinschreiber on March 27, 2014 at 9:30am
It is official April 7, I will be taking my EA examination (long form), and directly after my FC initiation. I am excited I am moving along but terrified my mind will go blank at the same time. I had brain surgery a year ago exactly the night of the examination.

Y.I.S.,
Shawn
Comment by Brad Felmey on March 27, 2014 at 7:21am

Welcome! I remember how impressed/boggled I was by the elaborateness of the ceremony. Seeing it applied to someone else is no less beautiful.

Comment by TKM on March 26, 2014 at 12:20pm

Welcome to the fraternity, Bro. Doucette!

Comment by Shawn Steinschreiber on March 26, 2014 at 11:55am

Congrats Bro. Doucette! it is an amazing experience I myself can not wait to see it to connect all those dots. I was so amazed by the experience myself. 

Comment by Michael Doucette on March 26, 2014 at 10:42am
Wow, I am still somewhat speechless.

Had my initiation last night, still trying to connect the dots, or even find the dots for that matter. An evening that was well worth the wait.
Comment by Michael Doucette on March 19, 2014 at 9:26am
Congrats Shawn!
Comment by Brad Felmey on March 18, 2014 at 9:14pm

Hard to cheat on that. :D

Comment by Shawn Steinschreiber on March 18, 2014 at 8:13pm
And sorry that was chatted about. Not cheated about. Lol
Comment by Shawn Steinschreiber on March 18, 2014 at 8:12pm
Please tell me or delete my comment if I ever over over step my bounderys. I had another great night of work with my guide and cheated about my EA exam and my be set for April 7th I am excited and overwhelmed at the same time.

Members (403)

Latest Activity

Shane replied to Braeden 2.0's discussion The Horror of Day to Day Life
"I was a subsistence hunter for most of my adult life. I highly recommend putting yourself at the top of the food chain. Even if you're a vegetarian. You should know the work that goes into keeping you alive for a year."
1 hour ago
Pale Horse replied to Braeden 2.0's discussion The Horror of Day to Day Life
"I don't see how any Judeo-Christian or Darwinist could feel uncomfortable with eating meat. For each it's just a natural part of the ecosystem."
1 hour ago
Jack Bauer replied to Braeden 2.0's discussion The Horror of Day to Day Life
"Maybe it's just me ... but describing carnivorism as "eating flesh cut from corpses of conquered lower life-forms" still wouldn't strike me as at all horrific.  Just the reality of life.  Some life -- maybe even most --…"
2 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Braeden 2.0's discussion The Horror of Day to Day Life
"Y'all are pussies. You're supposed to grow out of that kind of squeamishness before puberty. And here I thought I'd found a thread on the horror of mundanity."
2 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Lumberjoe's discussion Some People Dislike The New LGBTQ(etc.) Pride Flag Because Racism in the group The Great Debate
"I generally divide political factions into four groups, simply because most people fall into one of these four groups whether they think they do or not. First and second are low-itelligence left and right. Both are vulgar followers who think…"
3 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Cody "Rooster" McDonnell's discussion Sailing Crew Needed
"If I were naive and carefree I'd pack my bag right now. Sounds like a blast. Godspeed."
3 hours ago
Shane replied to John Muir's discussion Donald Trump Is A Greedy, Creepy, Ignorant Jerk in the group The Great Debate
"@Jay What makes you think I'm going to go point by point to debunk your bullshit when you don't actually care? BTW, just glancing at it, the third on the list is bullshit too. @Dom He didn't say yes. He said, "ummm. I guess…"
6 hours ago
Shane replied to John Muir's discussion Donald Trump Is A Greedy, Creepy, Ignorant Jerk in the group The Great Debate
"Oh shit never mind. Guess I've been busier than I thought."
6 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service