Information

Freemasonry

A place where many good and worthy fellows can discuss all things Masonic.

Members: 399
Latest Activity: Jul 14

Discussion Forum

NC Masonic Podcast

Started by Mongoose Jul 14. 0 Replies

Book recommendations

Started by Eric Y.. Last reply by Rupert Weaver Jul 6. 13 Replies

American Vs. GLOE Rites

Started by Mongoose Jun 27. 0 Replies

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Freemasonry to add comments!

Comment by Brad Felmey on March 18, 2014 at 9:14pm

Hard to cheat on that. :D

Comment by Shawn Steinschreiber on March 18, 2014 at 8:13pm
And sorry that was chatted about. Not cheated about. Lol
Comment by Shawn Steinschreiber on March 18, 2014 at 8:12pm
Please tell me or delete my comment if I ever over over step my bounderys. I had another great night of work with my guide and cheated about my EA exam and my be set for April 7th I am excited and overwhelmed at the same time.
Comment by Michael Doucette on March 11, 2014 at 8:48pm
Thanks, for the advice Jeff, there is a lot of good insight on this page. I find that I am very excited, but very nervous, especially about being blindfolded. That will be something I would have to work through.
Comment by Brad Felmey on March 11, 2014 at 2:05pm

Awesome!

Comment by Jeff "Jeffro" Kylberg on March 11, 2014 at 1:58pm

Outstanding this is an experience that you will never forget. Be sure to read the older comments to EA candidates on this wall. I believe you will find them most reassuring and enlightening.

Comment by Michael Doucette on March 10, 2014 at 6:43pm
Hey guys, I just found out that I will be initiated on March 25th.
Comment by Michael Doucette on March 3, 2014 at 9:26pm
Congratulations Shawn, I like hearing about these initiation experiences. I am told that I should be receiving my initiation night in April.
Comment by Brad Felmey on March 2, 2014 at 12:11pm

I know the ritual is slightly different between jurisdictions, but my obligation was given on the grounds of "...will not interfere with your duty to God, your country, your neighbor, or yourself". I was taught scenarios where the Masonic oath does not supercede these higher obligations.

Comment by Shawn Steinschreiber on March 2, 2014 at 8:27am
Brad & TKM thank you both, and thank you for the answer. I had a question for many after the ceremony and will continue to ask. We are taught to follow the aw of the land limitlessly. That scares me I am an avid firearms spokesman, instructor, and collector, I for one will never follow a law that is unconstitutional especially when many of the original drafters or this great nation were Freemasons and wanted it so. Does this go against what I am asking of. I hope I did not overstep a line, but as they say: from my cold dead hands. And if we have any brothers here from Connecticut keep fighting the good fight. I asked several yesterday and could not get a straight answer.

Members (398)

Latest Activity

Shane replied to Sir's discussion US Presidential primaries in the group The Great Debate
"What? You're being dumb again."
3 hours ago
Ian Wilson replied to Steve M's discussion Equitable Restrooms: are Men losing their urinals?
"This design makes alot of sense for a variety of reasons: http://www.theatlantic.com/notes/2016/01/mini-object-lesson-the-airport-restroom-of-the-future/423429/ no urinals, but so what?  you can still pee standing up.  the liberal feminist…"
7 hours ago
Ian Wilson replied to Steve M's discussion Equitable Restrooms: are Men losing their urinals?
""Is this another ploy by liberal women and the LGBT community to strip our manliness and make all men sit on a toilet?  Just how far will this go?" these are ridiculous rhetorical questions."
7 hours ago
Ian Wilson commented on Scot K.'s group Prostate Cancer Support
"here's the specific article that Steve is referring to:http://www.menshealth.com/health/ejaculation-and-prostate-cancer-risk sounds reasonable.  it is a prescription i am already following, and will continue to follow."
7 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Sir's discussion US Presidential primaries in the group The Great Debate
"Shane pls"
8 hours ago
Herb Munson left a comment for Dietrich Adonis
"Welcome to The Great Debate, Dietrich. Great to have you aboard!"
16 hours ago
john evens replied to Wayne's discussion Less, or no sex as we get older. in the group Men Over 50
"#5 works best believe me if you don't have a guy friend! John"
17 hours ago
Shane replied to Sir's discussion US Presidential primaries in the group The Great Debate
"Carry on beating up PH."
17 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service