Information

Freemasonry

A place where many good and worthy fellows can discuss all things Masonic.

Members: 399
Latest Activity: Oct 15

Discussion Forum

Book recommendations

Started by Eric Y.. Last reply by Matt T Oct 1. 14 Replies

Listing a lapsed Mason as a reference?

Started by Douglas Perry. Last reply by Brad Felmey Sep 27. 1 Reply

NC Masonic Podcast

Started by Mongoose. Last reply by Mongoose Aug 11. 2 Replies

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Freemasonry to add comments!

Comment by Shawn Steinschreiber on March 27, 2014 at 9:30am
It is official April 7, I will be taking my EA examination (long form), and directly after my FC initiation. I am excited I am moving along but terrified my mind will go blank at the same time. I had brain surgery a year ago exactly the night of the examination.

Y.I.S.,
Shawn
Comment by Brad Felmey on March 27, 2014 at 7:21am

Welcome! I remember how impressed/boggled I was by the elaborateness of the ceremony. Seeing it applied to someone else is no less beautiful.

Comment by TKM on March 26, 2014 at 12:20pm

Welcome to the fraternity, Bro. Doucette!

Comment by Shawn Steinschreiber on March 26, 2014 at 11:55am

Congrats Bro. Doucette! it is an amazing experience I myself can not wait to see it to connect all those dots. I was so amazed by the experience myself. 

Comment by Michael Doucette on March 26, 2014 at 10:42am
Wow, I am still somewhat speechless.

Had my initiation last night, still trying to connect the dots, or even find the dots for that matter. An evening that was well worth the wait.
Comment by Michael Doucette on March 19, 2014 at 9:26am
Congrats Shawn!
Comment by Brad Felmey on March 18, 2014 at 9:14pm

Hard to cheat on that. :D

Comment by Shawn Steinschreiber on March 18, 2014 at 8:13pm
And sorry that was chatted about. Not cheated about. Lol
Comment by Shawn Steinschreiber on March 18, 2014 at 8:12pm
Please tell me or delete my comment if I ever over over step my bounderys. I had another great night of work with my guide and cheated about my EA exam and my be set for April 7th I am excited and overwhelmed at the same time.
Comment by Michael Doucette on March 11, 2014 at 8:48pm
Thanks, for the advice Jeff, there is a lot of good insight on this page. I find that I am very excited, but very nervous, especially about being blindfolded. That will be something I would have to work through.

Members (399)

Latest Activity

Sir replied to Mongoose's discussion Methinks "Manly" is a Misnomer?
"If a man decides to quit work w/o telling his wife and steal money from her purse to spend on hookers and crack, and leaves the house whenever she confronts him on it, this is not manly by the definitions I was able to find."
31 minutes ago
Jack Bauer replied to Mongoose's discussion Methinks "Manly" is a Misnomer?
""....whatever a man decides to do is manly." That cannot be true, otherwise the word 'manly' would have no meaning. But, it has meaning. When you use the word, people know what you're talking about -- even they can't…"
1 hour ago
Nate replied to Mongoose's discussion Methinks "Manly" is a Misnomer?
"I am a man. While I believe in many traditional manly virtues like being competent, capable,strong, and ethical the fact is.... ....whatever a man decides to do is manly."
4 hours ago
Sir replied to Mongoose's discussion Methinks "Manly" is a Misnomer?
"When I googled it I found  having or denoting those good qualities traditionally associated with men, such as courage and strength. (of an activity) befitting a man, especially in a traditional…"
4 hours ago
Native Son replied to Zach.Riggs's discussion Reading
"I originally had a Sony Reader.  I liked several aspects of the Reader user interface better than my Kindle Fire.  Unfortunately, the Sony download was a ridiculous PITA. You had to buy the book online, download it onto your PC and then…"
7 hours ago
R. Max 2.0 replied to Ian M's discussion Girlfriend was flirting with one my friends - am I over-reacting?
"She's a Russian sleeper agent. The trigger is other dudes."
9 hours ago
Jack Bauer replied to Mongoose's discussion Methinks "Manly" is a Misnomer?
"Those were paraphrases of the dictionary definition of the term. The only way they're "kind of like" that nonsense is if you're reading them with the intent to misunderstand or dispute them. JB"
9 hours ago
Jack Bauer replied to Ian M's discussion Girlfriend was flirting with one my friends - am I over-reacting?
"Mark your territory. Certainly an option. JB"
10 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service