Information

Freemasonry

A place where many good and worthy fellows can discuss all things Masonic.

Members: 365
Latest Activity: Oct 17

Discussion Forum

Freemasonry in 30 seconds

Started by Rusty Monson. Last reply by Sal Ali Oct 8. 29 Replies

Getting back into the fold

Started by Rusty Monson. Last reply by Charles Neill Jul 30. 3 Replies

Learning Ritual

Started by William Antill. Last reply by Charles Neill Jul 29. 7 Replies

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Freemasonry to add comments!

Comment by TKM on March 26, 2014 at 12:20pm

Welcome to the fraternity, Bro. Doucette!

Comment by Shawn Steinschreiber on March 26, 2014 at 11:55am

Congrats Bro. Doucette! it is an amazing experience I myself can not wait to see it to connect all those dots. I was so amazed by the experience myself. 

Comment by Michael Doucette on March 26, 2014 at 10:42am
Wow, I am still somewhat speechless.

Had my initiation last night, still trying to connect the dots, or even find the dots for that matter. An evening that was well worth the wait.
Comment by Michael Doucette on March 19, 2014 at 9:26am
Congrats Shawn!
Comment by Brad Felmey on March 18, 2014 at 9:14pm

Hard to cheat on that. :D

Comment by Shawn Steinschreiber on March 18, 2014 at 8:13pm
And sorry that was chatted about. Not cheated about. Lol
Comment by Shawn Steinschreiber on March 18, 2014 at 8:12pm
Please tell me or delete my comment if I ever over over step my bounderys. I had another great night of work with my guide and cheated about my EA exam and my be set for April 7th I am excited and overwhelmed at the same time.
Comment by Michael Doucette on March 11, 2014 at 8:48pm
Thanks, for the advice Jeff, there is a lot of good insight on this page. I find that I am very excited, but very nervous, especially about being blindfolded. That will be something I would have to work through.
Comment by Brad Felmey on March 11, 2014 at 2:05pm

Awesome!

Comment by Jeff "Jeffro" Kylberg on March 11, 2014 at 1:58pm

Outstanding this is an experience that you will never forget. Be sure to read the older comments to EA candidates on this wall. I believe you will find them most reassuring and enlightening.

Members (365)

Latest Activity

Jack Bauer replied to Will's discussion What's going on in those heads in the group The Great Debate
"Clearly I could earn money.  I wasn't at the time, but I can, and do.  I could also have saved-up to support myself through an unexpected unemployment.  I didn't (a mistake I won't make twice), but I…"
5 minutes ago
Josh Allen commented on Josh Allen's photo
Thumbnail

Josh100LuBu - Such A Powerful Photo!

"You can make fun of me for leaving a broken rinse and repeat system known as education, you can even laugh at my beliefs regarding Lamat but you cannot possibly deny a illusory reality that is basically a projection. We are all part of this massive…"
14 minutes ago
John Muir replied to Will's discussion What's going on in those heads in the group The Great Debate
"You paid into the unemployment system. You couldn't earn money. You paid the government to provide you with income when you couldn't. That's a service you paid for, just like you pay for the department of agriculture to inspect the…"
18 minutes ago
Josh Allen commented on Josh Allen's photo
21 minutes ago
WhiteBeard replied to The Eyeball Kid's discussion Auto Maintenance Schedule
"As others mentioned, following the recommended maintenance service schedule is definitely the best thing you can do.  Depending on the make of the car, having the car serviced at the dealership can cost you a pretty penny, but with some dealers…"
26 minutes ago
Jack Bauer replied to Will's discussion What's going on in those heads in the group The Great Debate
"I wouldn't regard cash payment as a "service", paid for or otherwise.  Services are those things we pay the government to do because we can't -- defense, fire, law enforcement, roads, courts, schools (to some extent),…"
28 minutes ago
Rick Shelton commented on Josh Allen's photo
Thumbnail

Josh100LuBu - Such A Powerful Photo!

"Reality as described by a grade school dropout.  You gotta admit it's pretty compelling, I think I'll start worshiping a game character too."
42 minutes ago
John Muir replied to Will's discussion What's going on in those heads in the group The Great Debate
"So when you receive a government service equal to less than the money you gave the government for that service, it's a hand-out?"
45 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service