Information

Freemasonry

A place where many good and worthy fellows can discuss all things Masonic.

Members: 359
Latest Activity: on Thursday

Discussion Forum

Freemasonry in 30 seconds

Started by Rusty Monson. Last reply by Charles Neill Aug 1. 28 Replies

Getting back into the fold

Started by Rusty Monson. Last reply by Charles Neill Jul 30. 3 Replies

Learning Ritual

Started by William Antill. Last reply by Charles Neill Jul 29. 7 Replies

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Freemasonry to add comments!

Comment by Michael Doucette on March 26, 2014 at 10:42am
Wow, I am still somewhat speechless.

Had my initiation last night, still trying to connect the dots, or even find the dots for that matter. An evening that was well worth the wait.
Comment by Michael Doucette on March 19, 2014 at 9:26am
Congrats Shawn!
Comment by Brad Felmey on March 18, 2014 at 9:14pm

Hard to cheat on that. :D

Comment by Shawn Steinschreiber on March 18, 2014 at 8:13pm
And sorry that was chatted about. Not cheated about. Lol
Comment by Shawn Steinschreiber on March 18, 2014 at 8:12pm
Please tell me or delete my comment if I ever over over step my bounderys. I had another great night of work with my guide and cheated about my EA exam and my be set for April 7th I am excited and overwhelmed at the same time.
Comment by Michael Doucette on March 11, 2014 at 8:48pm
Thanks, for the advice Jeff, there is a lot of good insight on this page. I find that I am very excited, but very nervous, especially about being blindfolded. That will be something I would have to work through.
Comment by Brad Felmey on March 11, 2014 at 2:05pm

Awesome!

Comment by Jeff "Jeffro" Kylberg on March 11, 2014 at 1:58pm

Outstanding this is an experience that you will never forget. Be sure to read the older comments to EA candidates on this wall. I believe you will find them most reassuring and enlightening.

Comment by Michael Doucette on March 10, 2014 at 6:43pm
Hey guys, I just found out that I will be initiated on March 25th.
Comment by Michael Doucette on March 3, 2014 at 9:26pm
Congratulations Shawn, I like hearing about these initiation experiences. I am told that I should be receiving my initiation night in April.

Members (359)

Latest Activity

Andrew joined Christopher Pennick's group
Thumbnail

Arizona

Home to The great state of Arizona. Ditat Deus
12 minutes ago
J. R. Thompson replied to Tim the Enforcer's discussion Ammo shortage or manufactured crisis?
"My thoughts exactly about reloading, except I haven't bought anything.... yet. :) It'll be at the top of the Christmas list though!!"
19 minutes ago
Jason Crumpton joined Herb Munson's group
Thumbnail

The Great Debate

"Iron sharpens iron." A place for men to impact each other by debate and exchange of ideas. This is a group where no ideas are off limits. If your motto is, "I never talk about politics or religion," this group is probably not for you. A "gym" for thinkers.See More
1 hour ago
Jack Bauer replied to Andreias's discussion proactively dealing with anger
"Well, that certainly explains it. What a cluster. I have no advice whatsoever. JB"
1 hour ago
Pale Horse replied to Andreias's discussion proactively dealing with anger
"You don't understand, brother. Thjis explains why Andreias would have low T issues... http://community.artofmanliness.com/forum/topics/gender-identity-vs-gender-expression-or-how-i-figured-out-people"
1 hour ago
Kevin Collier replied to Ian Wilson's discussion don't hand me a fish; teach me how to fish. in the group Concealed Carry Club
"Anthony, if you are carrying a Glock, please stick with factory mags for carry and serious work. The aftermarket ones for Glocks are fit for range duty only. The Illinois State Police went from 115 grain +P to the 147 grainers, then went back to the…"
1 hour ago
George Husted replied to Andreias's discussion proactively dealing with anger
"Just trying to be encouraging."
1 hour ago
Jack Bauer replied to Josh Billings's discussion Need Some Relationship Advice
"It is what you make of it.  I'm 35 and have been married a dozen years.  With a couple of brief exceptions for reasons not worth mentioning, there's been no "drop-off".  We're as active in our mid-thirties as…"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service