Information

Freemasonry

A place where many good and worthy fellows can discuss all things Masonic.

Members: 400
Latest Activity: 4 hours ago

Discussion Forum

Listing a lapsed Mason as a reference?

Started by Douglas Perry. Last reply by Brad Felmey 4 hours ago. 1 Reply

NC Masonic Podcast

Started by Mongoose. Last reply by Mongoose Aug 11. 2 Replies

Book recommendations

Started by Eric Y.. Last reply by Rupert Weaver Jul 6. 13 Replies

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Freemasonry to add comments!

Comment by TKM on March 26, 2014 at 12:20pm

Welcome to the fraternity, Bro. Doucette!

Comment by Shawn Steinschreiber on March 26, 2014 at 11:55am

Congrats Bro. Doucette! it is an amazing experience I myself can not wait to see it to connect all those dots. I was so amazed by the experience myself. 

Comment by Michael Doucette on March 26, 2014 at 10:42am
Wow, I am still somewhat speechless.

Had my initiation last night, still trying to connect the dots, or even find the dots for that matter. An evening that was well worth the wait.
Comment by Michael Doucette on March 19, 2014 at 9:26am
Congrats Shawn!
Comment by Brad Felmey on March 18, 2014 at 9:14pm

Hard to cheat on that. :D

Comment by Shawn Steinschreiber on March 18, 2014 at 8:13pm
And sorry that was chatted about. Not cheated about. Lol
Comment by Shawn Steinschreiber on March 18, 2014 at 8:12pm
Please tell me or delete my comment if I ever over over step my bounderys. I had another great night of work with my guide and cheated about my EA exam and my be set for April 7th I am excited and overwhelmed at the same time.
Comment by Michael Doucette on March 11, 2014 at 8:48pm
Thanks, for the advice Jeff, there is a lot of good insight on this page. I find that I am very excited, but very nervous, especially about being blindfolded. That will be something I would have to work through.
Comment by Brad Felmey on March 11, 2014 at 2:05pm

Awesome!

Comment by Jeff "Jeffro" Kylberg on March 11, 2014 at 1:58pm

Outstanding this is an experience that you will never forget. Be sure to read the older comments to EA candidates on this wall. I believe you will find them most reassuring and enlightening.

Members (400)

Latest Activity

Clinton R. Ausmus replied to Pale Horse's discussion General Election 2016 in the group The Great Debate
"Everyone knows Hillary is establishment.  That is not news.  Talking about it, only is only pandering.  That got him through the primaries.  This is the same game, only in the general the field, is different.  This tactic…"
3 minutes ago
Sir replied to Pale Horse's discussion General Election 2016 in the group The Great Debate
"Trump cried?  I can't stand watching these things, but if someone can give me the approximate time, I want to watch that part, because that's news."
7 minutes ago
Vendetta replied to Pale Horse's discussion General Election 2016 in the group The Great Debate
"I might vote for Hillary.... Don't tell my parents."
32 minutes ago
Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion General Election 2016 in the group The Great Debate
"The first half was better for Trump."
41 minutes ago
Steve Dallas replied to Sir's discussion Are you better off? in the group The Great Debate
"Of course, we should reach for the much more intellectually filling line of thought that anything the other party uses is wrong, or better yet, anything that the government provides is wrong. Cause that requires so much more honesty."
41 minutes ago
Steve Dallas replied to Pale Horse's discussion General Election 2016 in the group The Great Debate
"So up until last night I didn't realize how much on the fence I was. I didn't really want to vote for Hillary, I was really, really thinking of sitting out(not that my vote really matters in Texas anyway). We tuned in for the last 45…"
44 minutes ago
Jack Smith replied to Stein's discussion Essential shirtless experiences growing up. in the group The Shirtless Man
"Any man mowing the lawn should be shirtless!"
1 hour ago
Jack Smith commented on Bruce Uall's group The Shirtless Man
"If I am home I am shirtless."
1 hour ago

© 2016   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service