Information

Freemasonry

A place where many good and worthy fellows can discuss all things Masonic.

Members: 394
Latest Activity: Apr 21

Discussion Forum

Book recommendations

Started by Eric Y.. Last reply by Brett Apr 1. 12 Replies

Unraveling the yarn of family history

Started by Mike Flynn. Last reply by Mike Flynn Mar 21. 4 Replies

The Secrets of Masonry

Started by Matt T. Last reply by Matt T Feb 16. 7 Replies

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Freemasonry to add comments!

Comment by Michael Doucette on March 26, 2014 at 10:42am
Wow, I am still somewhat speechless.

Had my initiation last night, still trying to connect the dots, or even find the dots for that matter. An evening that was well worth the wait.
Comment by Michael Doucette on March 19, 2014 at 9:26am
Congrats Shawn!
Comment by Brad Felmey on March 18, 2014 at 9:14pm

Hard to cheat on that. :D

Comment by Shawn Steinschreiber on March 18, 2014 at 8:13pm
And sorry that was chatted about. Not cheated about. Lol
Comment by Shawn Steinschreiber on March 18, 2014 at 8:12pm
Please tell me or delete my comment if I ever over over step my bounderys. I had another great night of work with my guide and cheated about my EA exam and my be set for April 7th I am excited and overwhelmed at the same time.
Comment by Michael Doucette on March 11, 2014 at 8:48pm
Thanks, for the advice Jeff, there is a lot of good insight on this page. I find that I am very excited, but very nervous, especially about being blindfolded. That will be something I would have to work through.
Comment by Brad Felmey on March 11, 2014 at 2:05pm

Awesome!

Comment by Jeff "Jeffro" Kylberg on March 11, 2014 at 1:58pm

Outstanding this is an experience that you will never forget. Be sure to read the older comments to EA candidates on this wall. I believe you will find them most reassuring and enlightening.

Comment by Michael Doucette on March 10, 2014 at 6:43pm
Hey guys, I just found out that I will be initiated on March 25th.
Comment by Michael Doucette on March 3, 2014 at 9:26pm
Congratulations Shawn, I like hearing about these initiation experiences. I am told that I should be receiving my initiation night in April.

Members (394)

Latest Activity

Dave replied to Sir's discussion The red pill
"and that is actually very "blue pill" of them, in the true meaning of that symbol."
1 hour ago
Rick Shelton replied to Joshua's discussion AoM Manly Skills
"I haven't really picked anything up, skill-wise, from AOM.  I've been a hands-on type for a loong time."
1 hour ago
Rick Shelton replied to Joshua's discussion AoM Manly Skills
"When I was stationed in Buffalo we had a guy whose mother would pickle olives in horseradish.  They were so hot one of the Commanders who tried one threw up right there.  Funny as hell."
1 hour ago
David replied to Mike Rissanen's discussion Hello from Canada!
"Welcome Mike! Great to have you."
1 hour ago
Brian S replied to Mike Rissanen's discussion Hello from Canada!
"Hey Mike, welcome aboard"
1 hour ago
Mike Rissanen posted a discussion

Hello from Canada!

Hi everyone! I'm Mike from Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada and I've been a fan of Art of Manliness for a few years and I'm looking forward to joining the community and developing myself as a man.See More
1 hour ago
Rick Shelton replied to Sir's discussion The red pill
""The biggest issue I have with the traditional pick up conmen is that they seems to lack the experience of the fulfillment of a longstanding sexual relationship." I think the problem with guys who are in it for the one-nighters is that…"
3 hours ago
Mongoose replied to Brandon's discussion Over-dressing-- How inappropriate is this?
"Brandon, it depends on where you live. In NYC, it sounds as though that were perfectly acceptable. But in Waycross, Georgia, that may be far over-dressed. Regardless, we could not really give you an accurate answer as it would require more…"
3 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service