Information

Freemasonry

A place where many good and worthy fellows can discuss all things Masonic.

Members: 386
Latest Activity: Aug 11

Discussion Forum

any line officers present?

Started by Dean F.. Last reply by David Aug 11. 6 Replies

Choosing More Light

Started by Mongoose. Last reply by Mongoose Jun 10. 10 Replies

Book recommendations

Started by Eric Y.. Last reply by Mongoose Jun 2. 3 Replies

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Freemasonry to add comments!

Comment by Michael Doucette on January 2, 2014 at 8:29am
Thank you Jeff.

I have found myself feeling a little apprehensive, I appreciate your words of reassurance.
Comment by Jeff "Jeffro" Kylberg on January 2, 2014 at 8:17am

Congradulations Shawn and Michael you are soon to have a very enlightening experience. Nothing unmanly, immoral, illegal or embarrassing will be asked of you. All of us have stood in the same station and circumstance as you will and there is no shame or fear. Pay close attention, try to absorb all that you can even though you will likely find yourself kind of awestruck and suffering from information overload because everything that is done or that you are caused to do has a lesson and meaning attached to it. There are no wasted words or actions in Freemasonry. Be at ease entering into your initiation the Brethren who participate in your degree have put much time and effort into learning their parts and it is their individual gifts to you, properly jointed together which will become the foundation stones of an upright edifice of your moral and honorable life of which you will become the architect. I hope to despell any nervousness or apprehension you may have so that your minds may be as fertile soil ready to receive the seed of knowledge and not choked with weeds of fear, this is not and never meant to be any form of hazing.

Comment by Brad Felmey on January 2, 2014 at 7:07am

Congratulations, Michael!

Comment by Shawn Steinschreiber on January 1, 2014 at 2:28pm
Congrats!!! Michael I start march 1st.
Comment by Michael Doucette on January 1, 2014 at 4:39am
Hello gents, I got an email from my sponsor today. I was voted into the lodge. I don't know quite yet when my initiation while be. I can't wait to get started.
Comment by Brad Felmey on December 20, 2013 at 5:16pm

Congratulations, JTK! To this day I can remember the sounds and experiences of my degrees. I wish you well on your journey.

Comment by JTK on December 20, 2013 at 3:52pm

Greetings everyone.  I posted a couple of months ago about my first degree being done in September, however due to work obligations it was pushed to November 28th.  it was an amazing experience and I am looking forward to the rest of the journey.

Comment by Brad Felmey on December 19, 2013 at 2:42pm

Congratulations! If it's anything like my experience, it will be worth the wait. :)

Comment by Shawn Steinschreiber on December 19, 2013 at 3:51am
I am excited and can't wait. Almost like a kid and Christmas. Wish they could fit me in sooner but march 1 is it. It is the lodge inspection.
Comment by Shawn Steinschreiber on December 19, 2013 at 3:49am
Well gentlemen my interview went well my vote happened Monday night. My "sponsor" called me tonight and I was accepted and voted in. I start entered apprentice training March 1.

Members (386)

Latest Activity

Paul MacAlindin replied to Paul MacAlindin's discussion "I like guns" in the group The Great Debate
"From a British perspective, it's important for me to watch the debate for a while and see various points of view before weighing in. It's certainly easy to see America as the most violent country in the world, domestically and…"
58 minutes ago
Specs replied to VH's discussion What's your workout?
"I go to the gym and use every machine that requires me to pull weight towards myself. Plus 30-45 minutes of running. Next day I use every machine that requires me to push the weight away from me. Plus 30-45 minutes of cardio/running.  I rest…"
1 hour ago
Steve Dallas replied to VH's discussion What's your workout?
"Think of everything you could do for each major muscle group. Back, Shoulders, Chest, Triceps, Biceps, legs, etc. I just keep cycling through different ones of them each time I go, keeping a journal(on my phone) of the weights I use.…"
1 hour ago
Julian Ross replied to Paul MacAlindin's discussion Privilege is invisible to those who have it
"You dont think it is a privilege in of itself to be conscious enough to be able to interpret the positives in your life? There of course are anecdotal stories of people pulling themselves by there bootstraps(even though this is a myth).  My…"
1 hour ago
P. Dictus Magister replied to Regular Joe's discussion The Visual Encyclopedia of Russian Prison Tattoos in the group AoM Secrets and Mysteries
"It is a very interesting topic. I read about this tattoos before. As far as I know the eight pointed start often tattooed to the knees, and it means that the owner of the picture do not ben the knee in any circumstences. The cartoonish cat is…"
1 hour ago
David Egerdahl replied to VH's discussion What's your workout?
"My Last workout for coming back from a 10 day hiatus. Will be back to normal Sunday Morning (80-85% effort): Sumo Style Deadlift 135x10, 225x5, 275x5, 315x3, 365x1, 405x1 Wide grip bench press bar x 10, 95x8, 135x5, 155x5, 185x3, 205x3, 225x1,…"
1 hour ago
Jack Bauer replied to Todd Serveto's discussion Revolting, Macabre Details About Planned Parenthood's Gruesome Barbarism--Where Are The Excuses? in the group The Great Debate
"'Degenerates' was a generalization.  There are exceptions among those who seek abortions.  Probably no exceptions in the industry, though.  How anybody who makes a living caving in babies skulls and sucking them out of wombs…"
2 hours ago
Jack Bauer replied to Todd Serveto's discussion Revolting, Macabre Details About Planned Parenthood's Gruesome Barbarism--Where Are The Excuses? in the group The Great Debate
"Don't confuse legal/illegal with right/wrong.  Exposing genuine barbarity is worth the expense of violating a bullshit unauthorized recording law. They ought to be given a medal. JB"
2 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service