Information

Freemasonry

A place where many good and worthy fellows can discuss all things Masonic.

Members: 355
Latest Activity: on Sunday

Discussion Forum

Gay Freemasons

Started by Ricky. Last reply by Michael D. Denny Apr 11. 17 Replies

Where to buy a ring

Started by Pike. Last reply by Todd Paterek Apr 10. 3 Replies

Charity Groups

Started by Todd Paterek Apr 10. 0 Replies

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Freemasonry to add comments!

Comment by Shawn Steinschreiber on January 2, 2014 at 10:54am
Jeff,

I thank you for these words, your writing helps us understand and appreciate what will be shortly happening to us.
Comment by Michael Doucette on January 2, 2014 at 8:29am
Thank you Jeff.

I have found myself feeling a little apprehensive, I appreciate your words of reassurance.
Comment by Jeff "Jeffro" Kylberg on January 2, 2014 at 8:17am

Congradulations Shawn and Michael you are soon to have a very enlightening experience. Nothing unmanly, immoral, illegal or embarrassing will be asked of you. All of us have stood in the same station and circumstance as you will and there is no shame or fear. Pay close attention, try to absorb all that you can even though you will likely find yourself kind of awestruck and suffering from information overload because everything that is done or that you are caused to do has a lesson and meaning attached to it. There are no wasted words or actions in Freemasonry. Be at ease entering into your initiation the Brethren who participate in your degree have put much time and effort into learning their parts and it is their individual gifts to you, properly jointed together which will become the foundation stones of an upright edifice of your moral and honorable life of which you will become the architect. I hope to despell any nervousness or apprehension you may have so that your minds may be as fertile soil ready to receive the seed of knowledge and not choked with weeds of fear, this is not and never meant to be any form of hazing.

Comment by Brad Felmey on January 2, 2014 at 7:07am

Congratulations, Michael!

Comment by Shawn Steinschreiber on January 1, 2014 at 2:28pm
Congrats!!! Michael I start march 1st.
Comment by Michael Doucette on January 1, 2014 at 4:39am
Hello gents, I got an email from my sponsor today. I was voted into the lodge. I don't know quite yet when my initiation while be. I can't wait to get started.
Comment by Brad Felmey on December 20, 2013 at 5:16pm

Congratulations, JTK! To this day I can remember the sounds and experiences of my degrees. I wish you well on your journey.

Comment by JTK on December 20, 2013 at 3:52pm

Greetings everyone.  I posted a couple of months ago about my first degree being done in September, however due to work obligations it was pushed to November 28th.  it was an amazing experience and I am looking forward to the rest of the journey.

Comment by Brad Felmey on December 19, 2013 at 2:42pm

Congratulations! If it's anything like my experience, it will be worth the wait. :)

Comment by Shawn Steinschreiber on December 19, 2013 at 3:51am
I am excited and can't wait. Almost like a kid and Christmas. Wish they could fit me in sooner but march 1 is it. It is the lodge inspection.

Members (355)

Latest Activity

Profile IconRich V and Luke Edgeworth joined Art of Manliness
27 seconds ago
Andrew D, USA Ret replied to Jack Bauer's discussion Nevada Ranch War ... in the group The Great Debate
"5,000 Armed Militia Members Will Be Arriving In Nevada To Support Rancher  http://newswatch.us/5000-armed-militia-members-will-be-arriving-in-nevada-to-support-rancher/ I can recall nothing like that happening during my lifetime.…"
51 seconds ago
Steve Dallas replied to Jack Bauer's discussion Nevada Ranch War ... in the group The Great Debate
"So is understanding facts one of the signs of being a pseudo-intellectual snob, while going with blind emotion a sign of a true American patriot? I am honestly confused, you claim you understand that what Shane is saying is true, but you side with…"
4 minutes ago
John C. replied to Josh Allen's discussion If you can tell me what religion you are then you are in a prison.
"Then I'm not concerned abou you Rick. My issues are obviously with others. Speaking of Catholics, the Vatican has usually been well versed on the science of the day. For example, they knew from their own observations that Galileo was right, but…"
4 minutes ago
Steve Dallas replied to Jack Bauer's discussion Nevada Ranch War ... in the group The Great Debate
"Cowboy hat, gun and middle fingers? Shit, that is just about every asshole here in Texas, esp here in Houston, you are going to have to do better than that to win at 'Merica.  Hell, even us "elitist, intellectual snobs" who are…"
11 minutes ago
John C. replied to Josh Allen's discussion If you can tell me what religion you are then you are in a prison.
"http://www.concordatwatch.eu/topic-841.843 "In 1929 the long wait finally paid off when Mussolini proved willing to enter an alliance with the Vatican. A precondition of the negotiations was destruction of the parliamentary Catholic…"
11 minutes ago
Pale Horse replied to Josh Allen's discussion If you can tell me what religion you are then you are in a prison.
"Holy crap! Is that Internet Explorer?"
16 minutes ago
Steve Dallas replied to Josh Allen's discussion If you can tell me what religion you are then you are in a prison.
"Ok, you are a child. When I was a child, I had thoughts such as yours. I would spend nights in arguments with the religious folks, trying so hard to prove to them that I was right, and so that they would see just how wrong they were.  I was…"
17 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service