Information

Freemasonry

A place where many good and worthy fellows can discuss all things Masonic.

Members: 366
Latest Activity: on Friday

Discussion Forum

Freemasonry in 30 seconds

Started by Rusty Monson. Last reply by Sal Ali Oct 8. 29 Replies

Getting back into the fold

Started by Rusty Monson. Last reply by Charles Neill Jul 30. 3 Replies

Learning Ritual

Started by William Antill. Last reply by Charles Neill Jul 29. 7 Replies

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Freemasonry to add comments!

Comment by Shawn Steinschreiber on January 5, 2014 at 1:55pm

Good luck guys that is awesome!

Comment by hambone71 on January 5, 2014 at 9:35am
Congrats, guys, on your degrees or gaining the admission into freemasonry.

I was raised to MM a year and a half ago. I know the proficiency stone cold but I have not given it back yet. I am currently teaching it to my brother who has been a MM for over 10 years and had not given his proficiency. We have lodge this Thursday and if he is ready, I will ask the questions and he will give the answers. Then we will both get certificates to go on the wall of the lodge. Our father, who is 81 years of age and a 56 year mason, will be present. He has been waiting on this for a long time now. Wish us luck.
Comment by Shawn Steinschreiber on January 2, 2014 at 10:54am
Jeff,

I thank you for these words, your writing helps us understand and appreciate what will be shortly happening to us.
Comment by Michael Doucette on January 2, 2014 at 8:29am
Thank you Jeff.

I have found myself feeling a little apprehensive, I appreciate your words of reassurance.
Comment by Jeff "Jeffro" Kylberg on January 2, 2014 at 8:17am

Congradulations Shawn and Michael you are soon to have a very enlightening experience. Nothing unmanly, immoral, illegal or embarrassing will be asked of you. All of us have stood in the same station and circumstance as you will and there is no shame or fear. Pay close attention, try to absorb all that you can even though you will likely find yourself kind of awestruck and suffering from information overload because everything that is done or that you are caused to do has a lesson and meaning attached to it. There are no wasted words or actions in Freemasonry. Be at ease entering into your initiation the Brethren who participate in your degree have put much time and effort into learning their parts and it is their individual gifts to you, properly jointed together which will become the foundation stones of an upright edifice of your moral and honorable life of which you will become the architect. I hope to despell any nervousness or apprehension you may have so that your minds may be as fertile soil ready to receive the seed of knowledge and not choked with weeds of fear, this is not and never meant to be any form of hazing.

Comment by Brad Felmey on January 2, 2014 at 7:07am

Congratulations, Michael!

Comment by Shawn Steinschreiber on January 1, 2014 at 2:28pm
Congrats!!! Michael I start march 1st.
Comment by Michael Doucette on January 1, 2014 at 4:39am
Hello gents, I got an email from my sponsor today. I was voted into the lodge. I don't know quite yet when my initiation while be. I can't wait to get started.
Comment by Brad Felmey on December 20, 2013 at 5:16pm

Congratulations, JTK! To this day I can remember the sounds and experiences of my degrees. I wish you well on your journey.

Comment by JTK on December 20, 2013 at 3:52pm

Greetings everyone.  I posted a couple of months ago about my first degree being done in September, however due to work obligations it was pushed to November 28th.  it was an amazing experience and I am looking forward to the rest of the journey.

Members (366)

Latest Activity

Penelope replied to Vince's discussion college:problem with procrastination
"Study 2 or 3 subjects at a time, beginning about 45 days before the exam on each subject."
1 hour ago
Lucius Artorius Castus replied to Will's discussion The red pill
"Of course it's necessary. Even kings have court jesters."
2 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Nick's discussion Th lonely life of full-time pastors
"If the congregation doesn't think that pastors have their own problems, then that's an issue with the congregation, not the pastor. From what I gather, much loneliness for pastors comes from the problems created by being both close friend…"
2 hours ago
Will replied to Nick's discussion Th lonely life of full-time pastors
"I would imagine a big problem would be that your foibles will be front-page news on the gossip circuit.  But:  do people really expect perfection? Maybe some sort of confidential group?  In such a case, with everyone's foibles on…"
3 hours ago
Leto Atreides II replied to Will's discussion The red pill
"There's a mental image I could have done without."
3 hours ago
Will replied to Will's discussion The red pill
"Gee, thanks, Rick (I'm kidding):  next time I hear "Talk to the hand" I'm going to say, "Eewwww!" :o"
3 hours ago
Leto Atreides II replied to Will's discussion The red pill
"It does mean there are a bunch of men losers talking shit about women."
3 hours ago
Rick Shelton replied to Will's discussion The red pill
"He knows not a damn thing about his hand then."
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service