Information

Freemasonry

A place where many good and worthy fellows can discuss all things Masonic.

Members: 373
Latest Activity: Feb 25

Discussion Forum

What made you want to be a Mason

Started by Michael Doucette. Last reply by Rusty Rogers Feb 25. 8 Replies

any line officers present?

Started by Dean F.. Last reply by Charles Matulewicz Jan 19. 4 Replies

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Freemasonry to add comments!

Comment by Michael Doucette on January 1, 2014 at 4:39am
Hello gents, I got an email from my sponsor today. I was voted into the lodge. I don't know quite yet when my initiation while be. I can't wait to get started.
Comment by Brad Felmey on December 20, 2013 at 5:16pm

Congratulations, JTK! To this day I can remember the sounds and experiences of my degrees. I wish you well on your journey.

Comment by JTK on December 20, 2013 at 3:52pm

Greetings everyone.  I posted a couple of months ago about my first degree being done in September, however due to work obligations it was pushed to November 28th.  it was an amazing experience and I am looking forward to the rest of the journey.

Comment by Brad Felmey on December 19, 2013 at 2:42pm

Congratulations! If it's anything like my experience, it will be worth the wait. :)

Comment by Shawn Steinschreiber on December 19, 2013 at 3:51am
I am excited and can't wait. Almost like a kid and Christmas. Wish they could fit me in sooner but march 1 is it. It is the lodge inspection.
Comment by Shawn Steinschreiber on December 19, 2013 at 3:49am
Well gentlemen my interview went well my vote happened Monday night. My "sponsor" called me tonight and I was accepted and voted in. I start entered apprentice training March 1.
Comment by Michael Doucette on December 12, 2013 at 3:07pm
Good show Shawn, I am sure the vote will go well.
Comment by Sir-Robert Johnson on December 11, 2013 at 9:16am
Comment by Brad Felmey on December 11, 2013 at 6:52am

That's great to hear, Shawn! Best of luck!

Comment by Shawn Steinschreiber on December 11, 2013 at 2:12am

Well my interview went real well tonight, and as long the investigators thought the same the vote will be next monday. I hope all goes well I can not wait to start my path.

Members (373)

Latest Activity

Vendetta5885 replied to ksj's discussion Gift idea for older brother
"A nice pen; A watch; A nice moleskin notebook;  A nice monogrammed briefcase; or Find out who the book supplier is for his school and buy him a gift certificate through them. "
4 minutes ago
Rusty Rogers replied to Rusty Rogers's discussion Politically-Biased History? in the group The Great Debate
"So, Will, you're saying that, in actuality, the Europeans did NOT get diseases from natives?"
4 minutes ago
Shane replied to Rusty Rogers's discussion Politically-Biased History? in the group The Great Debate
"Because measles take a few months to kill and syphilis a lifetime. Really it's a bout scale. Something we're finding was more horrific than originally thought. I would agree politicizing what is essentially a natural disaster probably…"
8 minutes ago
Will replied to Rusty Rogers's discussion Politically-Biased History? in the group The Great Debate
"Europeans and Asians had cities and trade routes; America had few cities and not so much in trade routes.  Cities are great ways (in a bad sense) to incubate diseases, and trade routes are great ways to spread them.  Europeans and Asians…"
8 minutes ago
Rusty Rogers replied to Tim Boland's discussion Mans club
"I will say this:  if you are ONLY looking for an instant circle of buddies, you have many, many options. I am choosing the Masons because they meet multiple needs of mine. Another need it meets (which I failed to mention) is that it's…"
11 minutes ago
Josh100LuBu commented on Ramona the Pest's photo
Thumbnail

Me and 'Chilles

"Aww so cute."
12 minutes ago
Rusty Rogers replied to Rusty Rogers's discussion Politically-Biased History? in the group The Great Debate
"Yea, I know that. I am not questioning whether Europeans brought stuff -logic and understanding of basic medicine tells us that would be a natural consequence. My point isn't who gave who what. My point is that politically correct history does…"
14 minutes ago
James Sullivan posted photos
15 minutes ago

© 2015   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service