Information

Freemasonry

A place where many good and worthy fellows can discuss all things Masonic.

Members: 401
Latest Activity: 7 hours ago

Discussion Forum

Book recommendations

Started by Eric Y.. Last reply by Matt T Oct 1, 2016. 14 Replies

Listing a lapsed Mason as a reference?

Started by Douglas Perry. Last reply by Brad Felmey Sep 27, 2016. 1 Reply

NC Masonic Podcast

Started by Mongoose. Last reply by Mongoose Aug 11, 2016. 2 Replies

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Freemasonry to add comments!

Comment by Michael Doucette on January 1, 2014 at 4:39am
Hello gents, I got an email from my sponsor today. I was voted into the lodge. I don't know quite yet when my initiation while be. I can't wait to get started.
Comment by Brad Felmey on December 20, 2013 at 5:16pm

Congratulations, JTK! To this day I can remember the sounds and experiences of my degrees. I wish you well on your journey.

Comment by JTK on December 20, 2013 at 3:52pm

Greetings everyone.  I posted a couple of months ago about my first degree being done in September, however due to work obligations it was pushed to November 28th.  it was an amazing experience and I am looking forward to the rest of the journey.

Comment by Brad Felmey on December 19, 2013 at 2:42pm

Congratulations! If it's anything like my experience, it will be worth the wait. :)

Comment by Shawn Steinschreiber on December 19, 2013 at 3:51am
I am excited and can't wait. Almost like a kid and Christmas. Wish they could fit me in sooner but march 1 is it. It is the lodge inspection.
Comment by Shawn Steinschreiber on December 19, 2013 at 3:49am
Well gentlemen my interview went well my vote happened Monday night. My "sponsor" called me tonight and I was accepted and voted in. I start entered apprentice training March 1.
Comment by Michael Doucette on December 12, 2013 at 3:07pm
Good show Shawn, I am sure the vote will go well.
Comment by Sir-Robert Johnson on December 11, 2013 at 9:16am
Comment by Brad Felmey on December 11, 2013 at 6:52am

That's great to hear, Shawn! Best of luck!

Comment by Shawn Steinschreiber on December 11, 2013 at 2:12am

Well my interview went real well tonight, and as long the investigators thought the same the vote will be next monday. I hope all goes well I can not wait to start my path.

Members (401)

Latest Activity

Dominic replied to Native Son's discussion The Current Travel Mess. in the group The Great Debate
"For Trump to have forgotten that, he must first have known that. I'm not convinced he ever did."
4 hours ago
Tim replied to Braeden's discussion Star Trek or Star Wars? in the group The Great Debate
"Nicely put. Thanks."
4 hours ago
Arjan updated their profile
5 hours ago
Lumberjoe replied to Native Son's discussion The Current Travel Mess. in the group The Great Debate
""The essential issue that was addressed was "How can we keep our country as safe as possible?" First step, limit immigration from the countries we can afford to irritate." I get what you're saying. I just see a chicken VS…"
6 hours ago
Ryan Hall joined James Machamer's group
Thumbnail

Freemasonry

A place where many good and worthy fellows can discuss all things Masonic.
7 hours ago
Liam Strain replied to Native Son's discussion The Current Travel Mess. in the group The Great Debate
"What Obama did not do, is start claiming that "the next terrorist attack that happens, you should blame the courts" and similar rhetoric. It's almost like he forgot that they comprise an official 3rd check and balance. "
7 hours ago
Liam Strain replied to Native Son's discussion The Current Travel Mess. in the group The Great Debate
"It is certainly more difficult. Which is one reason why the number from those countries is quite low, comparatively. And over 75% women and children. But that's still a far cry from the usual claim that "we don't know who they…"
7 hours ago
Forge replied to Native Son's discussion The Current Travel Mess. in the group The Great Debate
"Whoa... rational well-thought out discussions. ON THE INTERNET! I was told this is not possible. I guess the crux of what I think on the topic comes from the simple fact that when you unravel the belief systems, when you crack open the Quran and…"
8 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service