I'd like to hear your submissions for greatest movie themes of all time.

Views: 1175

Replies to This Discussion

I liked, but didn't love Drive. However, the soundtrack was a beast. Even though I'm pretty sure it was the same three songs over and over.

That opening credits sequence with the Night Call song was dope. I didn't think I'd find it but...

This was on FX a couple days ago.

Good movie, but still hard to watch.

I haven't watched the show, but I enjoyed the theme song.

Here's a track from one of my son's favorite movies, Nacho Libre.

It's a quirky, but fun and meaningful movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvkBTGvW5Vw

Music from a great funny film. It's from the film "My name is nobody" theme written by Ennio Morricone

ya Ennio Morricone did a bunch of great shit.... I still find his theme in A Few Dollars more to be superior to Hugo Montenegro's The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.

Plus he did the soundtrack for Once Upon A Time In The West... one of the best westerns ever made.

He also did the soundtrack for The Thing (1982).

Here's one from a Steven Seagal movie. I'm not a big fan of his movies, but I'm very fond of this one.

There's a great scene at the end where Harry Dean Stanton's character is dancing on the porch to this song. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIgNCD3nzOg

This is from one of my favourite western movies of all time. It's a true masterpiece, i really recommend the movie for everyone who haven't seen it!

This movie came to mind today.

It's a terrific psychological action-packed drama.

Here come the Men In Black... galaxy defenders...

They won't let you remember.

(Inspired by the UFOs, ghosts, etc. thread.)

YES. I finally figured out to place the video inside the comment

The world's coming to an end as the result of an asteroid headed straight            for planet Earth.

So who do you send to save the world? The A-Team, right? Hell no!                   You send these guys... because sometimes only the "wrong stuff" will do.

Plus, you get to witness Steve Buscemi suffer the effects                                     of full-blown space dementia.

I know, I know, it's hard to tell with him, right?

RSS

Latest Activity

Liam Strain replied to David R.'s discussion "Iron sharpens iron" in the group The Great Debate
"But the effects of 4chan's efforts are impacting more people than just 4chan. It may not exist "to serve anyone" but it does have some responsibility, especially if it's providing cover and a vehicle for racists online and…"
3 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to David R.'s discussion "Iron sharpens iron" in the group The Great Debate
"Of course it's only a joke for 4chan. It's a 4chan joke. 4chan doesn't exist to serve anyone."
3 hours ago
Liam Strain replied to David R.'s discussion "Iron sharpens iron" in the group The Great Debate
"I'm not really buying it. If it's a joke, it's only a joke for 4chan members. The rest of the real world only sees what people do with it, and that's getting pretty damn terrifying. Might be time for 4chan to examine it's…"
4 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to David R.'s discussion "Iron sharpens iron" in the group The Great Debate
"Mic is the website I linked you to that broke the milk story. There's always idiots on the fringe who take a joke seriously. But that doesn't mean it started as, and still primarily is, a joke. There are people who legitimately think meme…"
5 hours ago
Sir replied to Conor's discussion I need help moving on, it's been six weeks now.
"Journaling, counseling, reading relevant books, ManKind Project, Codependents Anonymous,  talking here or IRL, inner child work... if it's a big enough deal to merit it, try everything in sight til something works."
5 hours ago
Wes McArthur replied to 2risewhenfallen's discussion Have you Worked in Companies/Industries with Massive Inefficiency?
"I cannot be certain, but I suspect the frustration I have felt in the criminal justice system is comparable. It is not only inefficient, but at times borders on the farcical."
7 hours ago
Wes McArthur replied to Kerim Oğuzcan Yenidünya's discussion Is to dwell on a subject manly?
"I concur with salt. If it's a traumatic event we are discussing, then I would say take the steps you need to put it behind you. In other words, if you cannot alter it then it's probably best to drive on...just my humble opinion."
7 hours ago
"What is Mic? I'm thinking of things like Richard Spencer replacing his Pepe emoji with a milk emoji.  I'm always inquisitive. "
7 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service