I'd like to hear your submissions for greatest movie themes of all time.

Views: 1177

Replies to This Discussion

I liked, but didn't love Drive. However, the soundtrack was a beast. Even though I'm pretty sure it was the same three songs over and over.

That opening credits sequence with the Night Call song was dope. I didn't think I'd find it but...

This was on FX a couple days ago.

Good movie, but still hard to watch.

I haven't watched the show, but I enjoyed the theme song.

Here's a track from one of my son's favorite movies, Nacho Libre.

It's a quirky, but fun and meaningful movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvkBTGvW5Vw

Music from a great funny film. It's from the film "My name is nobody" theme written by Ennio Morricone

ya Ennio Morricone did a bunch of great shit.... I still find his theme in A Few Dollars more to be superior to Hugo Montenegro's The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.

Plus he did the soundtrack for Once Upon A Time In The West... one of the best westerns ever made.

He also did the soundtrack for The Thing (1982).

Here's one from a Steven Seagal movie. I'm not a big fan of his movies, but I'm very fond of this one.

There's a great scene at the end where Harry Dean Stanton's character is dancing on the porch to this song. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIgNCD3nzOg

This is from one of my favourite western movies of all time. It's a true masterpiece, i really recommend the movie for everyone who haven't seen it!

This movie came to mind today.

It's a terrific psychological action-packed drama.

Here come the Men In Black... galaxy defenders...

They won't let you remember.

(Inspired by the UFOs, ghosts, etc. thread.)

YES. I finally figured out to place the video inside the comment

The world's coming to an end as the result of an asteroid headed straight            for planet Earth.

So who do you send to save the world? The A-Team, right? Hell no!                   You send these guys... because sometimes only the "wrong stuff" will do.

Plus, you get to witness Steve Buscemi suffer the effects                                     of full-blown space dementia.

I know, I know, it's hard to tell with him, right?

RSS

Latest Activity

Gentleman Engineer replied to Gentleman Engineer's discussion Barcelona About October
"Pleasure would state that said tense would lack aught of the prototypical. Fortune would state also that there would exist a certain settlement about the State of the Sole Star which would exist apropos for such an adjective."
3 hours ago
Braeden 2.0 replied to Gentleman Engineer's discussion Barcelona About October
"I'm very good at impersonating other people's writing or speaking."
4 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Gentleman Engineer's discussion Barcelona About October
"The fact that you do that so well makes me lose a little respect for you."
6 hours ago
Shane replied to Portnoy's discussion Latest in Health Care in the group The Great Debate
"Subtitle 2 Section 7,9-10,15-18. The non-taxed inheritance bit will come in a later bill.  That falls into either tax reform, or Phase 3 of Ryan's plan."
8 hours ago
Native Son replied to Specs's discussion I need some work advice.
""He's Back!""
8 hours ago
Native Son replied to Portnoy's discussion Latest in Health Care in the group The Great Debate
"Missed that part.  Where is it in the House bill?  "
8 hours ago
Papa Thompson Jr joined Bryan Smith's group
Thumbnail

Gentlemen Apologists

A place for gentlemen of all stripes who are interested in the broad field of Christian apologetics. If you are a thoughtful man interested in pursuing a more reasonable faith, or if becoming a pipe-smoking clone of C.S. Lewis is one of your greatest aspirations, then this is the place for you.See More
13 hours ago
Shane joined Steven C.'s group
Thumbnail

Exercise

Exercise is a crucial part of maintaining a manly physique. Join up to share ideas, get support and discuss plans with other men.See More
15 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service