I'd like to hear your submissions for greatest movie themes of all time.

Views: 1072

Replies to This Discussion

I'm sure I haven't seen this movie since the 80s, and I've forgotten most of it.    But it's got an unforgettable soundtrack.

Main Theme of Slaughter by Billy Preston.

Was also used in Inglorious Bastards...

I liked, but didn't love Drive. However, the soundtrack was a beast. Even though I'm pretty sure it was the same three songs over and over.

That opening credits sequence with the Night Call song was dope. I didn't think I'd find it but...

This was on FX a couple days ago.

Good movie, but still hard to watch.

I haven't watched the show, but I enjoyed the theme song.

Here's a track from one of my son's favorite movies, Nacho Libre.

It's a quirky, but fun and meaningful movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvkBTGvW5Vw

Music from a great funny film. It's from the film "My name is nobody" theme written by Ennio Morricone

ya Ennio Morricone did a bunch of great shit.... I still find his theme in A Few Dollars more to be superior to Hugo Montenegro's The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.

Plus he did the soundtrack for Once Upon A Time In The West... one of the best westerns ever made.

He also did the soundtrack for The Thing (1982).

Here's one from a Steven Seagal movie. I'm not a big fan of his movies, but I'm very fond of this one.

There's a great scene at the end where Harry Dean Stanton's character is dancing on the porch to this song. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIgNCD3nzOg

This is from one of my favourite western movies of all time. It's a true masterpiece, i really recommend the movie for everyone who haven't seen it!

This movie came to mind today.

It's a terrific psychological action-packed drama.

Here come the Men In Black... galaxy defenders...

They won't let you remember.

(Inspired by the UFOs, ghosts, etc. thread.)

RSS

Latest Activity

Niles commented on Andrew's group Men with Beards
"Welcome, Luke!"
22 minutes ago
George Henry Robbins III replied to Nick H's discussion Violence by women towards men
"A downside to the women who have the belief that she can hit a man and not expect some form of retaliation. The ones who believed a guy could not physically retaliate because men are not suppose to hit women, no matter what."
31 minutes ago
John left a comment for Jeffrey Fennell
"glad u joined jeffrey"
41 minutes ago
Daniel Rodriguez replied to Nick H's discussion Violence by women towards men
"You call that a downside?"
46 minutes ago
George Henry Robbins III replied to Nick H's discussion Violence by women towards men
"One downside to equal rights. If she hits you first, you have the right to protect yourself and retaliate. If it is necessary to respond physically, so be it."
1 hour ago
Michael D. Denny replied to Nick H's discussion Violence by women towards men
"Yup. Sticking with it, too. "
1 hour ago
Edward Warden replied to Charles Neill's discussion Did Christ doubt The Father? in the group Christian Men
"I don't believe that he did.  The Gospel of John presents a singular perspective on the passion, with Jesus' saying that it was for this hour that he came, rather than pleasing that this cup pass from him. "
1 hour ago
Profile IconEdward Warden, Luke Brown and Craig Carpenter II joined Tookie's group
Thumbnail

Christian Men

Regardless of the specifics, we can all agree on one thing. Jesus Christ was the perfect Man who died and rose again for us such that we could have fellowship with Him
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service