I'd like to hear your submissions for greatest movie themes of all time.

Views: 1102

Replies to This Discussion

I'm sure I haven't seen this movie since the 80s, and I've forgotten most of it.    But it's got an unforgettable soundtrack.

Main Theme of Slaughter by Billy Preston.

Was also used in Inglorious Bastards...

I liked, but didn't love Drive. However, the soundtrack was a beast. Even though I'm pretty sure it was the same three songs over and over.

That opening credits sequence with the Night Call song was dope. I didn't think I'd find it but...

This was on FX a couple days ago.

Good movie, but still hard to watch.

I haven't watched the show, but I enjoyed the theme song.

Here's a track from one of my son's favorite movies, Nacho Libre.

It's a quirky, but fun and meaningful movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvkBTGvW5Vw

Music from a great funny film. It's from the film "My name is nobody" theme written by Ennio Morricone

ya Ennio Morricone did a bunch of great shit.... I still find his theme in A Few Dollars more to be superior to Hugo Montenegro's The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.

Plus he did the soundtrack for Once Upon A Time In The West... one of the best westerns ever made.

He also did the soundtrack for The Thing (1982).

Here's one from a Steven Seagal movie. I'm not a big fan of his movies, but I'm very fond of this one.

There's a great scene at the end where Harry Dean Stanton's character is dancing on the porch to this song. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIgNCD3nzOg

This is from one of my favourite western movies of all time. It's a true masterpiece, i really recommend the movie for everyone who haven't seen it!

This movie came to mind today.

It's a terrific psychological action-packed drama.

Here come the Men In Black... galaxy defenders...

They won't let you remember.

(Inspired by the UFOs, ghosts, etc. thread.)

RSS

Latest Activity

Jay D joined thehuhman's group
Thumbnail

Men Over 50

For the slightly older guys. (those who've already received the letter from AARP!) Let's just see how many of us are proud to have made it this far!See More
8 minutes ago
Matt195 updated their profile
13 minutes ago
Josh Allen posted a photo
13 minutes ago
Josh Allen replied to Jack Bauer's discussion What'cha watchin'? Your manly entertainment recommendations, reviews and discussions ...
"Ok you tell me the levels of interaction with a video game and a movie if you feel the need to compare."
14 minutes ago
David Tindell commented on thehuhman's group Men Over 50
" Four days after hitting 58, I participated in my first TRX class in several months. Taught by a fit and very attractive young blonde gal (with my wife in attendance I keep eyes front), I made it through and will come back for more."
26 minutes ago
Jay D replied to Jack Bauer's discussion What'cha watchin'? Your manly entertainment recommendations, reviews and discussions ...
"I fail to see what everyone else sees in Mad Man. Tryed two times to get into the series but got tyred of it pretty fast."
55 minutes ago
Native Son replied to Joshua Wolf's discussion Fraternal orders for young men?
"Remove the "r" and you've got a private club composed of wealthy establishment types.  Then again, there are the Oddfellows, supposedly started by guys who were too "odd" to make the cut as Masons, Elks, Moose, or even…"
1 hour ago
Nick H replied to Joshua Wolf's discussion Fraternal orders for young men?
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service