Latest Activity

Rusty Rogers commented on Rusty Rogers's photo
Thumbnail

Week27

"Hate my giant breasts the size of Baltimore. :-) Really hoping they go away as I train."
5 minutes ago
Rusty Rogers commented on Rusty Rogers's photo
Thumbnail

Week27

"What's interesting is that I was rather overweight as a kid. And obesity runs rampant in my family."
6 minutes ago
Rick Shelton commented on Rusty Rogers's photo
Thumbnail

Week27

"Rusty, He means Meso-morph it's a body type.   "The extreme mesomorph has a square, massive head; broad, muscular chest and shoulders; a large heart; heavily muscled arms and legs; and minimal body fat. He tends to…"
7 minutes ago
Todd Heavner commented on Rusty Rogers's photo
Thumbnail

Week27

"Mesomorph.  naturally lean, muscular, strong"
8 minutes ago
Gary J commented on Andrew's group Men with Beards
"Rusty,  If you haven't already, you should check out beards.org for tips on proper shaping of your beard.  Lots of pics there."
8 minutes ago
Josh100LuBu replied to Josh100LuBu's discussion My Fathers Bodybuilding Progress Leading Towards The 2014 Championships.
"Thanks Joseph."
8 minutes ago
Regular Joe replied to Pale Horse's discussion Pre-Adamic Age in the group Christian Men
"The guy on the left is the tranny for SOA / the bald cop from The shield, correct? "
9 minutes ago
Rick Shelton replied to Chu Kim's discussion Slavery is Awesome
""Damn, you cannot possibly be that fucking stupid." Yes, he can.  Consider the fact that intelligence measurement is a Bell curve.  This means that someone has to be on the low end and just as there are the outliers on the high…"
11 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service