Latest Activity

Rusty Rogers replied to East London Gent's discussion Breaking up is hard to do... And possibly not the right answer
"Regardless of what you do, my heart goes out to you. You're in pain, and neither decision will remove it. BTW:  sounds like the "infatuation" is wearing off and true love may not have developed. But I am not living your life, and…"
34 minutes ago
Rusty Rogers replied to East London Gent's discussion Breaking up is hard to do... And possibly not the right answer
"Dude, just because you are in love, or just because you are attracted does NOT mean you are a good MATCH for each other! Believe it or not, there are many people who are really horrible matches who are hormonally in love. Reality is this: …"
36 minutes ago
Josh100LuBu posted a photo
39 minutes ago
Josh100LuBu commented on Josh100LuBu's group Feathered Fans
"Thanks for joining Michael. "
41 minutes ago
East London Gent posted a discussion

Breaking up is hard to do... And possibly not the right answer

Ok I need some advice. I've been putting off writing this online but I need some impartial opinion that isn't from a friend or family member who's unintentionally biased by default.So I'm engaged to a girl. Been together a few years. Both around 30.First year or so was an absolute blast, had the best time. A year or so ago we went through hell. Relocations, lost jobs, got new jobs, and we did two bad things… spent ALL our time together after relocating, and argued a LOT. So now, six months or…See More
46 minutes ago
Vendetta5885 replied to Ramona the Pest's discussion Natural Pain Remedies?
"Scotch!"
2 hours ago
Regular Joe replied to Belmin Bratic's discussion Martial Arts
"I agree."
3 hours ago
Mickey k replied to whiskyjack's discussion Did anyone else get a "group email" from Gnostic Bishop? in the group Christian Men
"When you say he's spamming do you mean the e-mailer or the OP here?"
3 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service