Joe W's Discussions (408)

Discussions Replied To (83) Replies Latest Activity

"Nicholas, thanks for the post."

Joe W replied Jul 18 to Introductions

90 Jul 18
Reply by Joe W

"Thanks for the comment, Nick. At the time of that post my son was 3. He is now 4.5 y…"

Joe W replied Jul 18 to 3yo Sidekick

2 Jul 18
Reply by Joe W

"I agree with what you said as I can relate to your experiences. Thanks for sharing!"

Joe W replied Jul 18 to What do you do?

27 Jul 19
Reply by Karl Kant

"Agreed."

Joe W replied Jul 6 to What do you do?

27 Jul 19
Reply by Karl Kant

"Thank you. Great story. But I'm betting your oldest son didn't wait until the younge…"

Joe W replied Dec 7, 2015 to New addition

4 Dec 7, 2015
Reply by Joe W

"Congratulations on your pending little one! Exciting times. I'm curious about someth…"

Joe W replied Dec 7, 2015 to New addition

4 Dec 7, 2015
Reply by Joe W

"Fair enough. The three or four I read were so remarkably similar I thought they were…"

Joe W replied Jul 26, 2014 to Comparing Bodies / Looking Ahead

53 Jul 26, 2014
Reply by Joe W

"Poor guy. But it is a funny story. Did he happen to mention how his mother responded?"

Joe W replied Jul 24, 2014 to The Talk

7 Jul 24, 2014
Reply by Joe W

"LOL... how many times have you copy and pasted this post? I think I've read it at le…"

Joe W replied Jul 24, 2014 to Comparing Bodies / Looking Ahead

53 Jul 26, 2014
Reply by Joe W

"Hey Tim. I can honestly say that nobody is ready for the selflessness that comes wit…"

Joe W replied Jul 24, 2014 to Introductions

90 Jul 18
Reply by Joe W

RSS

Latest Activity

René Eichhorn commented on Mongoose's photo
Thumbnail

New Phone's Photo-capability

"Nice beard Sir, I want a beard too, but not much hairs on my skin! Beardinplant is an option, but I don't like operations!"
48 minutes ago
Mongoose posted a photo
1 hour ago
Steve Dallas replied to Pale Horse's discussion Unpopular Political and Religious Opinions in the group The Great Debate
"Connecting with the audience while making them think you identify with what they are feeling. That you can then take this connection and show that you feel it just as much and that you will do something about it."
1 hour ago
Steve Dallas replied to Pale Horse's discussion General Election 2016 in the group The Great Debate
"I saw a meme picture of that on the facebooks this morning. Nevermind that all of the fucking screens behind the stage in that picture looked like a giant fucking American flag.... Seriously, bitch about policies or something of substance that…"
2 hours ago
David R. replied to Pale Horse's discussion General Election 2016 in the group The Great Debate
"As a "registered Independent" (if there is such a thing), I would like to make the following observation: Why do the Democrats not have an American flag close to the podium during their convention?  Is the American flag that…"
3 hours ago
Profile IconJosh Solo, Wallace Jones, Christopher J Stanley and 8 more joined Art of Manliness
4 hours ago
Sir replied to Pale Horse's discussion Unpopular Political and Religious Opinions in the group The Great Debate
"I saw Triumph of the Will with the sound off.  IDK what he was saying, but he looked righteous and furious.  I suppose it worked for his audience.  Modern people need someone to look righteous and calm and measured and say the…"
4 hours ago
Steve Dallas replied to Pale Horse's discussion General Election 2016 in the group The Great Debate
"2 more scandals for each candidate. Poll changes sides 3 times. Hillary wins. Conservatives collectively shit themselves. Trump sues someone. Another Benghazi hearing. Nothing really changes."
4 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service