Joe W's Discussions (405)

Discussions Replied To (85) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow! That's pretty good insight for a 9yo."

Joe W replied Dec 2, 2016 to How "Red Flag-ish" is This?

12 Dec 2, 2016
Reply by Joe W

"Hey Mongoose. Wow, this seems like some pretty intense stuff. My kids (7yo girl and…"

Joe W replied Nov 17, 2016 to How "Red Flag-ish" is This?

12 Dec 2, 2016
Reply by Joe W

"Nicholas, thanks for the post."

Joe W replied Jul 18, 2016 to Introductions

90 Jul 18, 2016
Reply by Joe W

"Thanks for the comment, Nick. At the time of that post my son was 3. He is now 4.5 y…"

Joe W replied Jul 18, 2016 to 3yo Sidekick

2 Jul 18, 2016
Reply by Joe W

"I agree with what you said as I can relate to your experiences. Thanks for sharing!"

Joe W replied Jul 18, 2016 to What do you do?

27 Jul 19, 2016
Reply by Karl Kant

"Agreed."

Joe W replied Jul 6, 2016 to What do you do?

27 Jul 19, 2016
Reply by Karl Kant

"Thank you. Great story. But I'm betting your oldest son didn't wait until the younge…"

Joe W replied Dec 7, 2015 to New addition

4 Dec 7, 2015
Reply by Joe W

"Congratulations on your pending little one! Exciting times. I'm curious about someth…"

Joe W replied Dec 7, 2015 to New addition

4 Dec 7, 2015
Reply by Joe W

"Fair enough. The three or four I read were so remarkably similar I thought they were…"

Joe W replied Jul 26, 2014 to Comparing Bodies / Looking Ahead

53 Jul 26, 2014
Reply by Joe W

"Poor guy. But it is a funny story. Did he happen to mention how his mother responded?"

Joe W replied Jul 24, 2014 to The Talk

7 Jul 24, 2014
Reply by Joe W

RSS

Latest Activity

Nature of a Man replied to Sir's discussion Loneliness
"I don't see any solution; life for middle-aged, middle-classed white males like me is simply too busy and compartmentalized. Well there has to be a "why" behind this; maybe uncovering the "why" this is, is the first step. If…"
12 minutes ago
Nature of a Man posted a discussion

A bizarre dating trend I see

Maybe this is just me, but one trend I tend to with people looking for someone to date or marry is some fixation on "common interests" or the other person "liking all the same stuff, e.x. music, hobbies, sports, etc" as me.To me this just seems... weird, and doesn't seem to jive with history; romantic relationships to me are primarily about attraction and love, and the specific 'activities' you do together aren't really that important, it's really about the bonding and connection.Not about a…See More
14 minutes ago
Salt Dragon left a comment for Visal Sudhakaran
"Welcome Visal!"
17 minutes ago
Carl Monster replied to Sir's discussion Loneliness
"Ha, good article on middle age. I have some old friends. I have a wonderful wife, great family. I enjoy people I work with (more or less), and my show has even brought me some limited notoriety locally, along with some awesome contacts in my…"
19 minutes ago
Carl Monster replied to Vendetta's discussion Men & Exercise
"I find when people put out super-challenging stuff like this it overwhelms them, they despair and stay on the couch. Maybe a thread on daily walks? :)"
24 minutes ago
Salt Dragon left a comment for JAMES D M MILLER
"welcome James! anders"
25 minutes ago
Carl Monster replied to Sir's discussion Killing weeds in the driveway
"Apparently there is enough out there go get people sounding the alarm. I was giving a talk on invasives, and when I mentioned herbicide use I knew I hit the third rail in the room. The WHO has pronounced it as "probable" cause of…"
27 minutes ago
Salt Dragon left a comment for Casey
"Welcome Casey! anders"
34 minutes ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service