Joe W's Discussions (389)

Discussions Replied To (78) Replies Latest Activity

"Fair enough. The three or four I read were so remarkably similar I thought they were…"

Joe W replied on Saturday to Comparing Bodies / Looking Ahead

53 on Saturday
Reply by Joe W

"Poor guy. But it is a funny story. Did he happen to mention how his mother responded?"

Joe W replied Jul 24 to The Talk

7 Jul 24
Reply by Joe W

"LOL... how many times have you copy and pasted this post? I think I've read it at le…"

Joe W replied Jul 24 to Comparing Bodies / Looking Ahead

53 on Saturday
Reply by Joe W

"Hey Tim. I can honestly say that nobody is ready for the selflessness that comes wit…"

Joe W replied Jul 24 to Introductions

83 Jul 25
Reply by Ryan James

"Hey Ryan, thanks for posting.  Where about in PA are you? I'm in Southern NJ here. S…"

Joe W replied Jul 24 to Introductions

83 Jul 25
Reply by Ryan James

"Thanks for sharing, Tim. Sounds like your dad was more of a shower than a talker, an…"

Joe W replied Jul 24 to What do you do?

19 Jul 24
Reply by Joe W

"Welcome to the group, Lone Yeti. It sounds like you've got a great relationship with…"

Joe W replied Jun 15 to Introductions

83 Jul 25
Reply by Ryan James

"Your son seems to be where I was at his age. As somebody who has had to go back to s…"

Joe W replied Jun 14 to Preparing son to leave home

6 Jun 30
Reply by Jason

"Jason, I think you make a great point. We should not be ashamed of our bodies, but w…"

Joe W replied Jun 14 to What do you do?

19 Jul 24
Reply by Joe W

"Good to hear from you Michael. "

Joe W replied Jun 14 to Introductions

83 Jul 25
Reply by Ryan James

RSS

Latest Activity

Jack Bauer replied to Regular Joe's discussion To circumcise or not to circumcise . . .
"Heh.  Sensitive, sensitive.  Yes, I'm serious.  And, I don't much care what you think you're owed.   You weren't defending "my idea".  My "idea" was that kids aren't nearly as…"
4 minutes ago
Brad Williams replied to Landen Augur's discussion Eligible Bachelor who can never get a date
"LOL"
10 minutes ago
Nathanael replied to Regular Joe's discussion To circumcise or not to circumcise . . .
"you sure are full of yourself"
18 minutes ago
Brad Williams replied to Regular Joe's discussion To circumcise or not to circumcise . . .
"(1) Are you serious?  I was defending your idea.  Hence the surfboard analogy-- *sigh* I give up."
25 minutes ago
Brad Williams replied to Regular Joe's discussion To circumcise or not to circumcise . . .
"(3) That's because we have some sense of ethics."
26 minutes ago
Pale Horse replied to Regular Joe's discussion To circumcise or not to circumcise . . .
"Lol I prefer Chinese myself."
34 minutes ago
Jon replied to Will's discussion Your experience in MKP in the group New Warriors
"And Jeff I hear you...shutting my brain off is the only way I'll get this done.     "
45 minutes ago
John S replied to Luke Brown's discussion Cigar Box Guitars in the group Woodworking
"Thank you Luke.....Everything was made from scratch. I guess it's not a real "cigar Box" guitar since I made the box. I have the luxury of a small CNC mill to help with inlays and engraving.  The headache rack is great!"
52 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service