Joe W's Discussions (424)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you. Great story. But I'm betting your oldest son didn't wait until the younge…"

Joe W replied Dec 7, 2015 to New addition

4 Dec 7, 2015
Reply by Joe W

"Congratulations on your pending little one! Exciting times. I'm curious about someth…"

Joe W replied Dec 7, 2015 to New addition

4 Dec 7, 2015
Reply by Joe W

"Fair enough. The three or four I read were so remarkably similar I thought they were…"

Joe W replied Jul 26, 2014 to Comparing Bodies / Looking Ahead

53 Jul 26, 2014
Reply by Joe W

"Poor guy. But it is a funny story. Did he happen to mention how his mother responded?"

Joe W replied Jul 24, 2014 to The Talk

7 Jul 24, 2014
Reply by Joe W

"LOL... how many times have you copy and pasted this post? I think I've read it at le…"

Joe W replied Jul 24, 2014 to Comparing Bodies / Looking Ahead

53 Jul 26, 2014
Reply by Joe W

"Hey Tim. I can honestly say that nobody is ready for the selflessness that comes wit…"

Joe W replied Jul 24, 2014 to Introductions

88 Mar 15
Reply by SuperEagle

"Hey Ryan, thanks for posting.  Where about in PA are you? I'm in Southern NJ here. S…"

Joe W replied Jul 24, 2014 to Introductions

88 Mar 15
Reply by SuperEagle

"Thanks for sharing, Tim. Sounds like your dad was more of a shower than a talker, an…"

Joe W replied Jul 24, 2014 to What do you do?

20 Jun 18
Reply by Karl Kant

"Welcome to the group, Lone Yeti. It sounds like you've got a great relationship with…"

Joe W replied Jun 15, 2014 to Introductions

88 Mar 15
Reply by SuperEagle

"Jason, I think you make a great point. We should not be ashamed of our bodies, but w…"

Joe W replied Jun 14, 2014 to What do you do?

20 Jun 18
Reply by Karl Kant

RSS

Latest Activity

R. Max replied to John Bravo's discussion What does the AoM communtiy think about one night stands?
"Not badly, as long as one is sufficient to hold your books, lamp, clock, etc. If not, try for two night stands."
45 minutes ago
Steve Dallas replied to John Bravo's discussion What does the AoM communtiy think about one night stands?
"When I walk outside I have the chance of the space station falling on my head. When I drive I have the chance of some idiot on his cell phone slamming into me When I talk to you I have the chance of having a stroke Once again, life has risks.…"
1 hour ago
Mongoose posted a discussion
1 hour ago
Mongoose added a discussion to the group A Man's Garden
Thumbnail

Anyone Familiar Wild Strawberry?

I was just reading an article about the Fraises Des Bois variety of wild strawberry. Has anyone knowledge of this? And is there a place to buy the plants?http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/meet-fruit-fraises-des-bois-best-strawberry-youve-never-had-180959604/?See More
1 hour ago
Native Son replied to Persona non Grata's discussion Will Western civilization collapse? in the group The Great Debate
"100 years ago, the major recognized pollution problem was horse crap on city streets.  There were folks worried about the smoke and soot from burning coal everyplace  (In Cleveland OH, businessmen were advised to keep a spare clean shirt…"
1 hour ago
Persona non Grata replied to John Bravo's discussion What does the AoM communtiy think about one night stands?
"Who the hell is talking about non-consenting parties? Keep up with the conversation, we are talking about responsible adults here. I know you move the goal posts for every one of your thoughts, but this one was mine so keep up or fuck off.We're…"
2 hours ago
Native Son replied to Persona non Grata's discussion Men who whine about women?
"That's too much punctuation.   I'll concede omitting the quote marks around "the men who whine about men who whine about women" part."
2 hours ago
Steve Dallas replied to Persona non Grata's discussion Men who whine about women?
"I think you meant to say "Maybe" the "thread" is approaching "the" men who "whine" about 'men' who (whine) about women phase"
2 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service