All Discussions Tagged 'Explore' (1)

← Back to Explorers
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Next Great Expedition!

I'm new to The Art of Manliness and as I was reviewing the listings of the various groups I could join, the Explorer's group immediately ca…

Started by Charlie DelPino

5 Jun 26, 2015
Reply by John K. Patterson

RSS

Latest Activity

Vendetta replied to Fabricante's discussion Engagement Questions
"You typically ask for permission before you give her the engagement ring. As it would be pointless to ask for permission for something you have already done. As for timing, I asked my now wife for her hand about 3 days after I asked my FIL for…"
26 minutes ago
Vendetta replied to David R.'s discussion Collar stays
"I don't think I have ever purchased a button down that didn't come with collar stays. And the nicest I go for dress clothing is Marshalls. "
38 minutes ago
Vendetta replied to Nature of a Man's discussion Autos with quality crafsmanship
"I have been very happy with the quality and durability of my Nissan. I have 150k miles on my Rogue and I have only paid about $1,000 in repairs on it in the 6+ years I have had it outside of regular maintenance (drive shaft U bracket broke @…"
41 minutes ago
David F. replied to Nature of a Man's discussion Autos with quality crafsmanship
"As long as it's not from an american car company I think you will do okay.   This is purely from project management training.  When we looked at continuous improvement, Asian companies where examples of how to do it correctly and see…"
53 minutes ago
WannabeTactical replied to WannabeTactical's discussion Furthest Shot in the group Riflemen
"How'd the Philippines treat you? I only know one other dude who spent time there. I'm actually going to the E-5 promotion board in a week."
1 hour ago
Sean O' replied to David R.'s discussion Collar stays
"I mostly agree. But I have found that cheap shirts tend to fit me like a burlap sack while more expensive shirts tend to provide a more flattering fit and provide a better quality of fabric in general."
2 hours ago
David F. replied to David R.'s discussion Collar stays
"Collar stays to help keep the look of the shirt.  As to them being for expensive clothing.  Its just part of the structural requirements for some shirts. Personally I'm working on tightening my wardrobe down to a set of clothing that…"
3 hours ago
Sean O' replied to WannabeTactical's discussion Furthest Shot in the group Riflemen
"Yah, I am starting to get up there a bit. None of the "sir" stuff. I was an NCO. I was in Jalabad in 2004-2005. Most of my time was spent in SE Asia, with multiple tours in the Southern Philippines."
4 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service