All Discussions Tagged 'Adventure' (1)

← Back to Explorers
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Next Great Expedition!

I'm new to The Art of Manliness and as I was reviewing the listings of the various groups I could join, the Explorer's group immediately ca…

Started by Charlie DelPino

5 Jun 26
Reply by John K. Patterson

RSS

Latest Activity

Native Son replied to John Muir's discussion Donald Trump Is A Greedy, Creepy, Ignorant Jerk in the group The Great Debate
"IMHO, a huge part of Trump's "appeal" is that he throws red meat to the press (Except for maybe Univision...). And a number of his supporters remind me of a "filler item" on one of the local news shows, "People Behaving…"
22 minutes ago
Native Son replied to O'Neal's discussion Absolutely FRUSTRATED.
"Eight months isn't even the probationary period in a lot of places."
44 minutes ago
Native Son replied to Braeden's discussion My Fellow Americans, What Nation are you From?
"As usual, a whole lot of generalizations, loosely based on county lines.  Must be inflation that caused the "nations" to go from 9 to 11."
52 minutes ago
Eric James Thiele updated their profile
1 hour ago
Native Son replied to Dakota Caraway's discussion Paying off Student loans
"If I may...If you can pay the loans off in 5 years go for it.  At least your repayment plan lets you pay ahead (Years ago, I had a consumer loan that had two options: The full amount of the loan or the scheduled payment. Period.). You need to…"
1 hour ago
Anders Kanten replied to Larry Boettcher's discussion Multi Colored Beard in the group Men with Beards
3 hours ago
Anders Kanten commented on Bill Teeple's group Manly Hats!
"Just got my akubra:)"
3 hours ago
Anders Kanten replied to Dakota Caraway's discussion Paying off Student loans
"Loan consolidation is the word I was looking for, yes. If you do not seek out those ads but arrange a meeting in your bank and ask for it, or atleast, your options. That might help a lot. If you could loan the…"
3 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service