Charlie DelPino's Discussions (44)

Latest Activity

Jack Bauer replied to David R.'s discussion Profanity and Vulgarity
"My logic is that if you're offended by that, you're easily offended. You ought to look up "ironic".  Irony is being offended by somebody thinking you're easily offended.  It isn't being disappointed by…"
24 minutes ago
Steve Dallas replied to David R.'s discussion Profanity and Vulgarity
"Your logic says that if you become offended, then you are easily offended. You were easily offended by the Santorum joke. Which is both ironic and funny. "
32 minutes ago
Sir replied to Sir's discussion US Presidential primaries in the group The Great Debate
"http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/02/08/new-hampshire-will-go-down-as-place-where-hillary-clintons-campaign-lost-its-way.html?intcmp=sem_outloud Predictions are a dime a dozen, but this makes sense.  tl;dr:  Clinton posed as an enemy of…"
40 minutes ago
Sam K replied to David R.'s discussion Profanity and Vulgarity
"There might be a better word than "flatulent".Notice how "oink (oi)" refers to a pig snorting for example.(On the same note an actual pig oinking doesn't particularly sound like the word "oink however)."
41 minutes ago
Jack Bauer replied to David R.'s discussion Profanity and Vulgarity
"You lost me early, and it got worse from there.  Not sure I followed well enough to fully respond. Women aren't too weak to hear bad language.  People who think women aren't too weak to hear bad language aren't weak --…"
58 minutes ago
Sam K replied to David R.'s discussion Profanity and Vulgarity
"But, I was answering to your strange notion that certain sounds (phonemes (not directly related to body processes) have certain meanings that cross cultures.  They don't. That's an assertion but most evidence I've seen makes me…"
1 hour ago
Steve Dallas replied to David R.'s discussion Profanity and Vulgarity
"Your logic makes my head hurt. If you claim that woman isn't weak, you are displaying that you are sensitive and weak, therefor you are proving that in fact women are weak and can't be cussed around because they got offended/sensitive…"
1 hour ago
Longarm replied to Longarm's discussion Guitar Rig! in the group The Guitar = Manly
"A shot after church.  Board Progression: Added chorus pedal. (not that anyone cares)"
1 hour ago

© 2016   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service