Charlie DelPino's Discussions (44)

Latest Activity

Vytautas replied to John Muir's discussion Oil in the group The Great Debate
"A general part of mathematics is different than a specific principle that serves as the underpinning for what some people consider their outlook and theory on the economy."
6 minutes ago
Shane replied to Jim's discussion Any books on tribalism?
"Just your intro is better than anything I've ever read from you guys."
7 minutes ago
N. Vest commented on Josh100LuBu's photo
Thumbnail

Josh100LuBu - In The Lexus

"Doge 1) A meme of the dog known as 'Doge" that has become very popular on the internet. 2) Something thoroughly outstanding, interesting, or awesome, usually expressed as ungrammatically as possible and including the word "wow,"…"
1 hour ago
N. Vest replied to Ramsay Bolton's discussion Zombie Thread
"Knives and pellets guns ain't gonna be much help. You want a blunt object no shorter than you forearm, long would be better,  that is sturdy enough to beat against a wall a few dozen times with out breaking"
1 hour ago
"If you're in an apartment building moving everyone to the 2nd story or high and  tear down the stairs."
1 hour ago
"Grab fam and supplies(bug out bags)get the hell out of dodge, avoid crowds and main highways. work your way towards a small town and hole up. wait until the worst blows over then begin to rebuild. Important things to remember:In a ZA the biggest…"
1 hour ago
Cthulhu's Revenge commented on Josh100LuBu's photo
Thumbnail

Josh100LuBu - In The Lexus

"@danisatan - I'm not familiar with doge, is what you put a kind of palindrome? Doge id egod Doge die god Or am I reading too much into it hah "
2 hours ago
Cthulhu's Revenge replied to Ramsay Bolton's discussion Zombie Thread
"Break into a commercial gym.....loads of protein powder, sports drinks, protein bars, loads of water and equipment to keep active/get agile and quick. Then wake up feeling disappointed that it was all a dream"
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service