thehuhman's Discussions (953)

Latest Activity

Barry Bailey joined Vern H's group
Thumbnail

Bucket List (Men)

This is the place to share your accomplishments, hopes, dreams, and desires of those things you deem vital to completing life. Don't hold back and if you can help another man get his wish - please advise.See More
5 hours ago
Barry Bailey updated their profile
5 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Todd Serveto's discussion The Word of God is Right...(Somebody's Wrong) in the group Christian Men
"It's the first freakin verse, how could I miss that? I really need to be more observant of context. Now let me look at Romans closer."
6 hours ago
Carl Monster commented on Danisatan's photo
Thumbnail

IMG_20141223_145235

"I have no idea, I just hear it's a cool way to go into the city. "
6 hours ago
Jordan Brown replied to Leto Atreides II's discussion Sony pulls The Interview Christmas Release in the group The Great Debate
"Unless money can buy competence."
6 hours ago
Shane replied to Todd Serveto's discussion The Word of God is Right...(Somebody's Wrong) in the group Christian Men
"You missed verse one of Psalm 14. And Paul was almost always speaking to a specific church with a specific problem. So work out the context."
6 hours ago
Steve Dallas replied to Todd Serveto's discussion The Word of God is Right...(Somebody's Wrong) in the group Christian Men
"A lot of your "it didn't say" responses don't even fit in with the context of the original quote. Seems like you are just going out of your way to condemn what you find to be common statements of those who don't follow…"
6 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Todd Serveto's discussion The Word of God is Right...(Somebody's Wrong) in the group Christian Men
"He is saying that wisdom will teach us that no man is perfect. It's essentially an admonishment to not put a role model on a pedestal. The psalmist was speaking of that particular instance in time, so it can be discarded as out of context, I…"
7 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service