Johnny's Discussions

Latest Activity

Jack Bauer replied to Ian Wilson's discussion So what is the point of all this? in the group Out to Build Bridges
"Like I said, if mentions out-of-the-blue are an indicator of over-thinking ... you bring up my name far more often than I mention homosexuality. I don't recall saying that.  If I did, I'd be more likely to say…"
7 minutes ago
Teefs S. replied to Mike Bernstein's discussion Can a leather jacket be altered this way?
"Re-tailored clothes have never brought me much satisfaction.. Never quite right.  Buynew."
17 minutes ago
Scott J left a comment for Thomas Unga
"Glad to see you in the group Scott Taylorsville"
20 minutes ago
Teefs S. replied to Tim's discussion Male vanity.
"I have found that mirrors - whether in the bathroom, bedroom or gym -  can be very motivating."
24 minutes ago
Emerson updated their profile
36 minutes ago
Emerson replied to Vince's discussion college:problem with procrastination
"It's a vicious cycle. You're facing burnout so rather than accomplish your objectives you procrastinate and bankrupt your focus with Facebook, twitter, Skype, etc. As a result, you start to feel guilty and even lose confidence in yourself…"
40 minutes ago
Will replied to Vince's discussion college:problem with procrastination
"You and my college advisees on probation.  The only difference is that you're doing FB/Twitter/Skype instead of Call of Duty. Today, I suggest you a) post on your wall on FB that you will be going off FB for a month at least, and invite…"
40 minutes ago
Philip Funderburk replied to Raul Duron Jr.'s discussion How can I improve my leadership abilities?
"^Truth.  T.R. is a terrific life for all to study."
56 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service