Group Charter: Romance is manly.
This purpose of this group is pretty simple: Encouraging men to take the responsibility of romancing their wife, girlfriend, significant other, or new romantic interest very seriously. It's a fact: Romance takes work. Whether you've been married 40 years or are lost on how to plan a great first date, that's why we're here--to help you keep the "home fires" burning. Therefore, the following guidelines apply:
1) Romance is manly. Think King Leonidas and Queen Gorgo from the movie "300," or Daniel Day-Lewis and Madeleine Stowe in "The Last of the Mohicans." They were warriors, yet they new the importance of romancing their ladies.
2) Romance doesn't cost money. Time is essentially the most expensive ingredient in romantic effort. Of course, now and then, it's entirely appropriate to splurge on a "BIG NIGHT" out. But, whatever the occasion, it takes time to plan a great night out that your lady will really appreciate. With a little effort, you can have an incredibly romantic evening out without paying an exorbitant amount of money.
3) Women like to be pursued. As such, planning romantic dates is primarily the man's responsibility. Women typically like men who take initiative. And often, the element of suspense and anticipation that, "He's up to something romantic," will benefit your relationship greatly. Trust me.
4) Every man can be romantic. You might think, "I'm a lost cause. No lady will ever be interested in me." To which I respond: Hogwash. Every man can and should know how to woo a lady. This group will hopefully help.
5) Keep it clean. Romance is discrete. Offensive or obscene content or postings will lead to dismissal from the group.