Greeting! I'm very excited to see what this forum will yield. By way of intros, My name is Justin. I'm 34 years old and am father of three daughters (aged 6 years, and 2 who are almost 9mo old) and husband to a lovely wife. I enjoy soccer football and reading and am an avid AoM'er. So, I'd really like to get to know all the members of this burgeoning group. Please respond to the post and let me know a little (or a lot) about you!

Views: 129

Replies to This Discussion

I'm Joe. 37yo. Married for 8years to my beautiful wife and father to a 4yo daughter and a 19mo son. I'm usually around AOM, or not too far, often chatting with other members when I'm not actually on the board.

Good to meet you! And loved your other post BTW.

Thanks!  Good to meet you as well.

totally forgot to do an intro.

i'm 39, married in 2000.  my kids are 11, 8, and 5. (boy, boy, girl).

i was thrilled to have two boys, and i would have been thrilled to have another.  i get boys.  i know how they work.  having a girl intimidated me a little.  but now that i have one, oh my gosh, i was so wrong.  it's true what i was told years ago: every dad wants a son until he has a daughter.  it's like she's my favorite.  i am completely wrapped around her little finger.

Ian, you look like a bad-ass biker in that first pic. Your little girl sure is a beauty.

looks can be totally deceiving huh?  not a biker, and definitely not a bad-ass.  just an ass.  :)

and yes, Abby, is very beautiful.  thanks!

I'm Dan. I am 48 and my daughter is 17. I guess i am the old guy of the group. When she was born someone gave a great book to read, She Calls Me Daddy. It's a great read and I recommend it to any dad who as a little girl.

Thanks, Andrew. I feel a lot better!

RSS

Latest Activity

Ameretta replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
" You seem to have a problem with me "
2 hours ago
Ameretta replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"Even the literal definition debunks your argument"
2 hours ago
Liam Strain replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"That's the point though, it's not exclusive."
3 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"Sure, but you're still being exclusive when it suits you (not that there's anything wrong with that)."
3 hours ago
Liam Strain replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"Usually only spam, but every once in a while (no, not often). If he was online, I'd have discussed with him first and asked him to delete it."
3 hours ago
"No, you can prefer something, while still not rejecting another. I prefer olive skinned women, but I have dated black women and very fair skinned women. I don't necessarily exclude them by preferring something else. "
3 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"Y'all delete comments? Often, or just when I see one of you post that you have?"
3 hours ago
"2. Preference does not equal exclusion."
4 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service