All Discussions Tagged 'intros' (1)

← Back to Dads of Daughters (The DoD)
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Introductions

Greeting! I'm very excited to see what this forum will yield. By way of intros, My name is Justin. I'm 34 years old and am father of three…

Started by Justin Lillich

10 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by John

RSS

Latest Activity

George Corbul replied to George Corbul's discussion Dressing in style - what am I doing wrong?
"agreed!"
1 hour ago
Todd McFarland replied to Carl Byrd's discussion Vacation ideas for a young family?
"Pick a place that has on site day care so that you have some alone time with your wife."
2 hours ago
Todd McFarland replied to Alex's discussion Ingrown Hairs on The Neck
"Try the alum block. I had the same problem in college but outgrew it.  I think my hair got coarser over time so it would just poke right through the skin and not curl under."
3 hours ago
Todd McFarland replied to George Corbul's discussion Dressing in style - what am I doing wrong?
"As I was browsing the pictures, I noticed all the models had legs the size of my 7-year-old daughter.  Just sayin'."
3 hours ago
Todd McFarland replied to Alex's discussion Edwin Jagger DE89 or Merkur HD 34C
"WTF?"
3 hours ago
Todd McFarland replied to Nick DeChane's discussion Name's Nick, nice to meet you.
"Welcome!  Sounds like your mother was a great woman, with high aspirations for her son."
3 hours ago
Liam Strain replied to George Corbul's discussion Dressing in style - what am I doing wrong?
"Tailoring and cloth choice."
5 hours ago
George Corbul replied to George Corbul's discussion Dressing in style - what am I doing wrong?
"Yeah, I noticed it too. I think it has something to do with clothing care and actual quality?"
7 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service