Information

Christian Men

Regardless of the specifics, we can all agree on one thing. Jesus Christ was the perfect Man who died and rose again for us such that we could have fellowship with Him

Members: 1551
Latest Activity: Aug 11

Discussion Forum

Proverbs 18:24

Started by Pale Horse. Last reply by Shane Jul 27. 16 Replies

Waiting until marriage

Started by Adam Keynes. Last reply by Adam Keynes Jul 26. 11 Replies

Family Worship

Started by Jasper. Last reply by Jeremiah Dewey Jul 8. 5 Replies

A Couple Questions About Jews

Started by Pale Horse. Last reply by Shane Jun 2. 5 Replies

Doubting Thomas

Started by Dominic. Last reply by Lumberjoe May 15. 3 Replies

Leading a child to pray

Started by Sir. Last reply by Stewart M. Davenport May 2. 4 Replies

Brett on churchgoing

Started by Sir. Last reply by Lumberjoe Apr 18. 3 Replies

A Belated Happy Easter!

Started by Pale Horse Apr 17. 0 Replies

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Christian Men to add comments!

Comment by James McDonald on August 17, 2015 at 11:28pm

Good evening, gents. My name is James, and I am a proud (positively speaking) Orthodox Christian. I am happy to see that there is a VERY active group for Christian men.

Comment by Brian West on June 29, 2015 at 8:52pm

I'm new to the AoM community having been an AoM blog reader for a few years.  I looked for a Christian group to join in the community, and I'm glad I found one. 

Comment by Todd in Dallas on May 27, 2015 at 1:55pm

Hey, Shawn.  I've got a real question with a few qualifiers. (1) I'm not gay and (2) honestly, I'm not supportive of gay causes, and (3) I'm not attacking you or anyone else. My question is, "Why is a 'GAY Christian' a contradiction in terms in US culture today, but "DRUNK Christian" or 'HYPOCRITICAL Christian' is NOT?" IS it just because the whole gay thing is a political/social issue?

Comment by Milo Morris on May 27, 2015 at 1:44pm

Shawn, I disagree. I have posted on the topic in the past, and would be happy to do so again since the thread and my original post appear to have gone away. Long story short, no one is beyond the reach of Christ, and the traditional interpretation of many of the scriptures concerning homosexuality has been called into question by numerous theologians.

Comment by Shawn on May 27, 2015 at 1:37pm

Aelfred, a gay Christian is a contradiction in terms.

Comment by Sir on April 27, 2015 at 10:33am

Too bad, whatever the cause.

Comment by Pale Horse on April 27, 2015 at 10:17am

Well, I see the divorce discussion was deleted. Did something happen his morning before I got here?

Comment by Pale Horse on January 7, 2015 at 8:44pm

Ain't even worth that.

Comment by Gnostic Bishop on January 7, 2015 at 8:34pm

Wet powder.

Comment by Pale Horse on January 7, 2015 at 5:39pm

Not even worth the powder and shot.

Members (1550)

Latest Activity

Shane replied to Portnoy's discussion History in the group The Great Debate
"All I do know, is that the motivations of government are often very different then the motivations of the common man. And very different from the what the propagandists would have you believe."
48 minutes ago
derick bean posted a status
1 hour ago
Clinton R. Ausmus replied to Portnoy's discussion History in the group The Great Debate
"I don't want this to descend into a debate about the civil war. All I'm saying is I don't know what the common soldier was fighting for/thought they were fighting for, or what their family thought they were fighting for. In an age…"
1 hour ago
Shane replied to Portnoy's discussion History in the group The Great Debate
"His history is extremely one sided. He completely ignores the fact that 4.5 slave states remained in the Union, 4.5 left the Union only after the attack on Fort Sumter, the same economic warfare England had used on the American colonies the North…"
2 hours ago
Dominic replied to Portnoy's discussion History in the group The Great Debate
"I think the thing about when neo-confederates pull out the "ordinary soldier didn't fight for slavery" argument is that few, if any, ever cite actual soldiers' words in support of this argument. Surely there are CSA soldier…"
2 hours ago
Paul H replied to Peter O'Reilly's discussion Fasting and Intermittant Fasting
"Worth checking out Dr Rhonda Patricks episodes on The Joe Rogan Experience too. She talks about this on some of them."
2 hours ago
Clinton R. Ausmus replied to Portnoy's discussion History in the group The Great Debate
"You could be right. We just don't know what these folks were told when they were being recruited. Some may have been told, yes, this war is about slavery, but it's also about...Personally I think all this, is good for our country.…"
2 hours ago
Dominic replied to Portnoy's discussion History in the group The Great Debate
"Even if a monument "commemorates those that gave their lives", it is commemorating those that gave their lives in the service of a political regime whose primary goal was enslavement of blacks, regardless of how those individual soldiers…"
2 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service