Liam Strain's Discussions (7,359)

Discussions Replied To (391) Replies Latest Activity

"Not nothing and WAY better than four words not contributing to anything but your own…"

Liam Strain replied 8 hours ago to Proverbs 18:24

9 1 hour ago
Reply by Penelope

"It was interesting. Took a long while to get to his reasons, but I found myself hard…"

Liam Strain replied Apr 16 to Brett on churchgoing

3 Apr 18
Reply by Lumberjoe

"Speaking as a non-believer, it would not offend me to be asked to pray with someone…"

Liam Strain replied Oct 13, 2016 to Involving non-Christians in prayers

19 Oct 13, 2016
Reply by Sir

"Rest well, Jon. You will be missed. "

Liam Strain replied Oct 13, 2016 to Involving non-Christians in prayers

19 Oct 13, 2016
Reply by Sir

"I would definitely address Galileo - both because of what he taught, but also as an…"

Liam Strain replied Sep 19, 2016 to Sunday school lesson on science

15 Sep 19, 2016
Reply by Native Son

" That's a big "if," Ke-mo sah-bee. Nice strawman though. "

Liam Strain replied Jun 24, 2016 to The Wiles of the Devil

61 Jun 25, 2016
Reply by Pale Horse

"I almost never read the main blog unless a particular article catches my interest. I…"

Liam Strain replied Feb 21, 2016 to How many of you actually read Art of Manliness?

14 Apr 21, 2016
Reply by dean roger weber

"Well - I certainly agree with your suggested reading order below. I disagree that a…"

Liam Strain replied Dec 17, 2015 to Resources for a new Christian

22 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by Beowulf87

"An adult newb, sure. Too much hinges on the book to not be willing to hit it pretty…"

22 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by Beowulf87

"Strong's concordance."

22 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by Beowulf87

RSS

Latest Activity

Penelope replied to Adam Keynes's discussion Waiting until marriage in the group Christian Men
"I do not think it is an important aspect of the faith.  I think it is an important practice of the faithful, like tithing and church attendance."
1 hour ago
Penelope replied to Pale Horse's discussion Proverbs 18:24 in the group Christian Men
"Even the Jews acknowledge that Esther wasn't originally in Hebrew.  I'm not sure about Proverbs. What's the source of the Cicero?  I'm too lazy to google or pull out a reference book."
1 hour ago
Sean O' replied to Vendetta's discussion Men & Exercise
"I just signed up for a Novice Strongman Competition to take place towards the end of August. It sounds like fun and just the thing to help push my training. Events will be: RIsing Yoke + Tomb Stone (30 meters) Log AMRAP Axle Deadlift AMRAP Stones to…"
4 hours ago
Adam Keynes replied to Adam Keynes's discussion Waiting until marriage in the group Christian Men
"that's cool"
5 hours ago
Pale Horse commented on Dominic's status
"Don't you want a real discussion?"
5 hours ago
Native Son replied to Pale Horse's discussion Taxation-- What Did They Mean by This? in the group The Great Debate
"Oh well, the Original Framers also didn't think the Bill of Rights was necessary in the beginning, either.   One reason the Constitution banned capitation (by the individual) was slavery.  You can imagine how well any reform of a…"
7 hours ago
Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion Proverbs 18:24 in the group Christian Men
"Yeah? What substance is there? Consultation of a language using concepts the original didn't use? Appealing to arguments with no conclusions asking the same questions OP did? Six paragraphs of nothing."
7 hours ago
Kevin Morris replied to Adam Keynes's discussion Waiting until marriage in the group Christian Men
"Absolutely. My wife and I waited until we were married (we were both 25 when we tied the knot).  It's God's way and totally worth it.  Loved knowing it was all new to both of us and learned everything together. "
7 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service