Liam Strain's Discussions (6,987)

Discussions Replied To (388) Replies Latest Activity

"I almost never read the main blog unless a particular article catches my interest. I…"

Liam Strain replied Feb 21 to How many of you actually read Art of Manliness?

14 Apr 21
Reply by dean roger weber

"Well - I certainly agree with your suggested reading order below. I disagree that a…"

Liam Strain replied Dec 17, 2015 to Resources for a new Christian

22 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by Beowulf87

"An adult newb, sure. Too much hinges on the book to not be willing to hit it pretty…"

22 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by Beowulf87

"Strong's concordance."

22 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by Beowulf87

"Kryst The Conqueror (ah. I see what they did there.)"

Liam Strain replied Sep 15, 2015 to Manly Christian Music

21 Dec 26, 2015
Reply by Mike M.

"Depends on your relationship to the child, and the nature of the question. Just sayi…"

Liam Strain replied Mar 21, 2015 to Family Matters

15 Apr 19, 2015
Reply by Sir

"uh... no."

Liam Strain replied Jul 31, 2014 to Advice on which translation of The Bible to read

65 Nov 3, 2014
Reply by Bryon Perona

"It simply becomes a collective first principle. We assume to be true that others ex…"

Liam Strain replied Jun 26, 2014 to Will someone please explain Jesus to me?

223 Oct 31, 2014
Reply by Jack Bauer

"It's very nearly an extreme solipsism position - not only can we not know anything b…"

Liam Strain replied Jun 26, 2014 to Will someone please explain Jesus to me?

223 Oct 31, 2014
Reply by Jack Bauer

"You can not have true free will, without it being predestination. This is likely the…"

Liam Strain replied Jun 24, 2014 to Will someone please explain Jesus to me?

223 Oct 31, 2014
Reply by Jack Bauer

RSS

Latest Activity

Ulf Nikar Ossian Lindqvist joined Luke A Sorensen's group
Thumbnail

Norse mythology

This is a place were guys can get together and discuss Norse Mythology.
28 minutes ago
Ben Harman left a comment for Rockeman
"Sure man!  Let's chat and get to know each other."
5 hours ago
Shane replied to Justin's discussion CA minimum wage up to $15 in the group The Great Debate
"Why doesn't anyone shut this question down by pointing out minimum wage workers is a straw man?"
5 hours ago
Justin replied to Mongoose's discussion I Propose Removing Gender-Division in Bathrooms in the group The Great Debate
"Locker rooms and bathrooms should be treated like penis bathrooms and vagina bathrooms. Someone suggested that earlier too but I forgot who. If you're pre surgery trans use the corresponding bathroom. Post surgery, you can switch bathrooms to…"
6 hours ago
Justin replied to Justin's discussion CA minimum wage up to $15 in the group The Great Debate
"We can only hypothesize as to why adults with families to raise stay in an entry level position. By choice? They choose to be lazy? I'm sure some of them are. Nobody is forcing them to stay there. So CA lawmakers' solution is to reward…"
6 hours ago
Justin replied to Justin's discussion CA minimum wage up to $15 in the group The Great Debate
"Good article, Sir. He makes the point I'm trying to make as well. The people who work minimum wage jobs should not be settling on them as a career. If you're single and can make it work, fine.  But if you choose to stay in a minimum…"
7 hours ago
PNA joined Dylan Brown's group
Thumbnail

The Conversationalists

A few months ago there was an article about how to be the perfect party guest. One of the points proposed involved men always being ready and prepared with good conversation. This group is a place to post current events and talking points.See More
7 hours ago
PNA joined Justin Wollmann's group
Thumbnail

Dead Poet Society

A place for Gentlemen to spread the wealth of Poetry.See More
7 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service