Liam Strain's Discussions (6,130)

Discussions Replied To (441) Replies Latest Activity

"uh... no."

Liam Strain replied Jul 31 to Advice on which translation of The Bible to read

64 yesterday
Reply by Regular Joe

"It simply becomes a collective first principle. We assume to be true that others ex…"

Liam Strain replied Jun 26 to Will someone please explain Jesus to me?

223 1 hour ago
Reply by Jack Bauer

"It's very nearly an extreme solipsism position - not only can we not know anything b…"

Liam Strain replied Jun 26 to Will someone please explain Jesus to me?

223 1 hour ago
Reply by Jack Bauer

"You can not have true free will, without it being predestination. This is likely the…"

Liam Strain replied Jun 24 to Will someone please explain Jesus to me?

223 1 hour ago
Reply by Jack Bauer

"Many argue that any of the Jewish people born before Jesus, qualify - per the Corint…"

Liam Strain replied Jun 24 to What's Revell's definition of Christian?

14 Jun 24
Reply by Regular Joe

"1 Corinthians 10: 1-4 "10:1 Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignora…"

Liam Strain replied Jun 23 to What's Revell's definition of Christian?

14 Jun 24
Reply by Regular Joe

""What criteria do we think the publisher/author used?"Were they famous/important? Co…"

Liam Strain replied Jun 23 to What's Revell's definition of Christian?

14 Jun 24
Reply by Regular Joe

"Purely speculation, but I do not know that those who follow the Jewish faith, have t…"

Liam Strain replied Jun 1 to Putting Jesus on hold for a decade

16 Jun 6
Reply by Kevin

"What is the nature of an existence without dimension? Do terms like "eternity" only…"

Liam Strain replied May 21 to Revelation 20:11-15

43 Jul 31
Reply by Steve Dallas

"Personal editorial decisions regarding which definitions from those published and p…"

Liam Strain replied May 7 to Will someone please explain Jesus to me?

223 1 hour ago
Reply by Jack Bauer

RSS

Latest Activity

Alberto joined Tom Gunn's group
Thumbnail

Manly Mnemonists

This group aspires to share information and tips regarding mind palaces and other memorizing strategies both competitive and practical.See More
13 minutes ago
Max commented on Josh Allen's photo
Thumbnail

Josh100LuBu - Such A Powerful Photo!

"Because the tides would happen without the moon.... riiiiggghhttt..."
17 minutes ago
Josh Allen commented on Josh Allen's photo
Thumbnail

"Rick please go ahead and write that book, I myself am writing a book right now based upon Lamatology, secret societies, mainstream lies, space, teleportation etc etc. It will change the world as we know it, you talk about changing reality that is…"
31 minutes ago
Jack Bauer replied to Will's discussion What's going on in those heads in the group The Great Debate
"I understand that failing to pay eventually gets your shit taken by the IRS or State.  Savings accounts and insurance policies don't work that way. JB"
33 minutes ago
Leto Atreides II commented on Josh Allen's photo
Thumbnail

"That's the saddest thing you've ever posted here."
42 minutes ago
Josh Allen commented on Josh Allen's photo
Thumbnail

"I'm not enslaved John, I am free because I have realized my true potential that so many people neglect most of their lives. You included."
47 minutes ago
John Muir replied to Will's discussion What's going on in those heads in the group The Great Debate
"I'm just trying to figure out what you do and don't understand about taxes - what with you being a tax attorney and all"
51 minutes ago
Jack Bauer replied to Will's discussion What's going on in those heads in the group The Great Debate
"Condescension isn't necessary.  If you can't tell the difference between a savings account and an unemployment check, it also isn't warranted. JB"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service