Liam Strain's Discussions (6,087)

Discussions Replied To (441) Replies Latest Activity

"uh... no."

Liam Strain replied Jul 31 to Advice on which translation of The Bible to read

56 Jul 31
Reply by Shane

"It simply becomes a collective first principle. We assume to be true that others ex…"

Liam Strain replied Jun 26 to Will someone please explain Jesus to me?

221 Aug 29
Reply by StaggerLee

"It's very nearly an extreme solipsism position - not only can we not know anything b…"

Liam Strain replied Jun 26 to Will someone please explain Jesus to me?

221 Aug 29
Reply by StaggerLee

"You can not have true free will, without it being predestination. This is likely the…"

Liam Strain replied Jun 24 to Will someone please explain Jesus to me?

221 Aug 29
Reply by StaggerLee

"Many argue that any of the Jewish people born before Jesus, qualify - per the Corint…"

Liam Strain replied Jun 24 to What's Revell's definition of Christian?

14 Jun 24
Reply by Regular Joe

"1 Corinthians 10: 1-4 "10:1 Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignora…"

Liam Strain replied Jun 23 to What's Revell's definition of Christian?

14 Jun 24
Reply by Regular Joe

""What criteria do we think the publisher/author used?"Were they famous/important? Co…"

Liam Strain replied Jun 23 to What's Revell's definition of Christian?

14 Jun 24
Reply by Regular Joe

"Purely speculation, but I do not know that those who follow the Jewish faith, have t…"

Liam Strain replied Jun 1 to Putting Jesus on hold for a decade

16 Jun 6
Reply by Kevin

"What is the nature of an existence without dimension? Do terms like "eternity" only…"

Liam Strain replied May 21 to Revelation 20:11-15

43 Jul 31
Reply by Steve Dallas

"Personal editorial decisions regarding which definitions from those published and p…"

Liam Strain replied May 7 to Will someone please explain Jesus to me?

221 Aug 29
Reply by StaggerLee

RSS

Latest Activity

Regular Joe replied to Kyle Aldridge's discussion Whoever controls the media... controls the culture. in the group Christian Men
"I see what you did there.  "
6 minutes ago
Regular Joe replied to James Sullivan's discussion When can a boy learn to fight back?
""But it's difficult to turn jui jitsu, judo, or wrestling into an offensive attack" Disagree but will play along for the sake of discussion.  "
10 minutes ago
Penelope replied to Vince's discussion college:problem with procrastination
"Vince, I asked about outside responsibilities because I wanted to know the constraints on your schedule.  Since you have no constraints, I recommend setting a study schedule similar to your work schedule once you pass your exams.  It is…"
11 minutes ago
Penelope replied to Vince's discussion college:problem with procrastination
"I'm confused because OP writes like he isn't actually in school.  He's focusing on tests with no mention of teachers or classes.  I know sometimes in European systems, you complete your coursework, and then sit for comps or…"
13 minutes ago
Andrew replied to James Sullivan's discussion When can a boy learn to fight back?
"Boxing or jujitsu may not be such a bad idea. Students are taught self control aside from just defense and attacking methods. Your son would learn in a well disciplined manner, when it is okay to fight back or not. Secondly, he would learn…"
25 minutes ago
M Pumpernickel replied to John Muir's discussion Folk Songs
30 minutes ago
Jack Bauer replied to Vince's discussion college:problem with procrastination
"I was wondering about the thousand page exam.  The Texas Bar Exam was maybe a hundred or two pages at most.  And took three days to finish.  It covered thousands-upon-thousands of pages of content, though ... so maybe that's what…"
33 minutes ago
Thomas replied to Andrew's discussion How do you take your coffee? I prefer it black with a slice of butter in it.
"I tried putting butter in my black coffee this morning. I don't see (or taste) the appeal."
37 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service