Information

Men with Beards

For men with beards to show and share the great life of having a beard. Can there be anything more manly than a beard?

Members: 559
Latest Activity: on Sunday

Discussion Forum

Cutting It Off?

Started by Larry Boettcher. Last reply by Chuck Knight on Sunday. 10 Replies

Multi Colored Beard

Started by Larry Boettcher. Last reply by Brian S on Sunday. 15 Replies

Beard Oil?

Started by Seann Wheeler. Last reply by Travis Spuhler Jun 13. 6 Replies

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Men with Beards to add comments!

Comment by Mitch on January 9, 2015 at 7:33pm

Clay the beard looks great.

Comment by Chuck Knight on January 9, 2015 at 7:28pm
That looks great, Clay! Keep going, beards tend to get better with length.
Comment by Fred S Davenport, Jr on January 9, 2015 at 7:13pm

Looks great, Clay. Keep it growing!

Comment by Mongoose on January 9, 2015 at 6:55pm
Yeah, Clay, it's definitely a "value added!" Nice work.
Comment by Clay on January 9, 2015 at 5:05pm

First time to grow a full beard, I think I like it so far.

Comment by Mongoose on November 28, 2014 at 1:59pm

I can post other pics, if someone wants specific views. As said, seeking feedback.

Comment by Mongoose on November 28, 2014 at 1:58pm

Seeking feedback:  trimmed beard, drew new lines. I realize I cannot do full neck beard as I have turkey neck issues and need the beard line to cut my neck in half (visually).  So, these are before pics.BeforeTrim_FullFrontalBeforeTrim_SideView

Post-trim: PostTrim_FullFrontalBeardityPostTrim_SideView

So... A) Is there enough of a difference?

B) Which looks better (not going for "cool", or "trendy," I am going for the most attractive look for ME:  what makes me look the most attractive I can?).

C) Should I do something different. Again, I am not all that handsome, I get that. But I want to look as NON-unattractive as possible. Limit the blechiness, if you get my drift.

Comment by Tim Dienes on November 26, 2014 at 8:50pm

I enjoy not drawing a line at all and letting it grow fully down into my neck. I like the way it feels and looks. I do trim it to 1/2 or 3/4 inch at most.

Comment by Mongoose on November 26, 2014 at 10:54am

Travis, yeah, some guys can sport such. I have learned that I have a small frame/small head. Copious amounts of fur on my head makes me look weaker and more insecure. My hat size is pretty small. Every time I have grown out either my hair or beard, it just does not look as good (though I love the feel of long hair) as when it is trim. The other issue is that I wish to look professional. Again, I cannot carry off a full beard and still look professional (where others can, such as my boss).

Comment by Travis Spuhler on November 26, 2014 at 10:46am

Rusty, if you can "get away with it" I'd honestly suggest you stop shaping/trimming/grooming your beard. 

My wife honestly (or so she says) thinks I'm sexier now with 7 months of straight growth beard than I've "ever" been.

Members (559)

Latest Activity

Shane replied to Joshua's discussion Democratic presidential nomination in the group The Great Debate
"I've been without insurance most of my life.  It's pretty immaterial for the discussion.  I ignored everything else you said because your argument boils down to, "What's good for me must also be good for America.""
5 minutes ago
Rick Shelton replied to Joshua's discussion Democratic presidential nomination in the group The Great Debate
"We have what is essentially free education from kindergarten, no wait pre-school, up through and out of High School and sometimes even through a four year degree for much of the population.  How is that viewed, how does that work, how many take…"
16 minutes ago
Clinton R. Ausmus replied to Joshua's discussion Democratic presidential nomination in the group The Great Debate
"Yeah, not sure if you're just choosing to ignore everything I said or what, but ok.  I don't think I said anywhere in my statement that this is good for me, it's totally awesome.  I have no preexisting conditions, I have…"
21 minutes ago
Matthew R replied to Joshua's discussion Democratic presidential nomination in the group The Great Debate
"The percentage of Americans that are uninsured has decreased.  A variety of data sources show that approximately 14-18% of Americans were uninsured during the 2000s (with a peak of 16-18% during the recession) and that 10-13% of Americans are…"
26 minutes ago
Shane replied to Joshua's discussion Democratic presidential nomination in the group The Great Debate
"We're discussing national policy, not what's good for Clinton."
31 minutes ago
Rick Shelton replied to Joshua's discussion Democratic presidential nomination in the group The Great Debate
""also require significant participation in bureaucracy in order to access such "free" education" Or participate in the ruling ideology. "
33 minutes ago
Shane replied to Mongoose's discussion Equal Access to Education for Job Preparedness
36 minutes ago
Clinton R. Ausmus replied to Joshua's discussion Democratic presidential nomination in the group The Great Debate
"I'm not saying in general.  I'm saying in my instance it was a direct correlation to the number of insured.  I have no idea what the numbers are on the country as a whole, but when you look at it on a smaller scale, the effects…"
37 minutes ago

© 2015   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service