Information

Men with Beards

For men with beards to show and share the great life of having a beard. Can there be anything more manly than a beard?

Members: 585
Latest Activity: on Wednesday

Discussion Forum

Beard Pacifier (humorous)

Started by Mongoose. Last reply by Dean Roberts Apr 18. 1 Reply

Let's Hear it for the Boys!!

Started by David Xtra. Last reply by Nathaniel Mar 19. 13 Replies

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Men with Beards to add comments!

Comment by kkbrew on May 25, 2015 at 10:35pm

Hey All,

I've been a member here for over a year, but I've not commented much. I followed a link I got in my email that a comment had recently been made in this discussion, so I thought I'd check it out. I couldn't find the comment, but when I got here I did see that the pic I had uploaded was from when I first started growing my beard. So, given the group here, I had to upload a more recent pic to show that I do actually have a beard, not just stubble as in the previous pic (not that there's anything wrong with stubble, right?). LOL 

Hope you're all bearding strong and having a good 2015. I'll have to check in here more often, but we don't seem to have a lot of activity in the group overall. I wonder why that is. Your thoughts?

Comment by SirBrad on May 18, 2015 at 9:28am
Well, chest hair really is up to the individual. I cannot grow chest hair so I'm stuff as Ryan gosling hahahaha
Comment by Mongoose on March 12, 2015 at 12:07pm

K. So what's the ideal beard length (if any) to attract the fairer sex? Is it like gut fur?

http://www.menshealth.com/grooming/chest-hair-styles

Comment by Clay on February 17, 2015 at 9:35am

Welcome Dustin, good to have you! Sounds like you have quiet an impressive beard going.

Comment by Dustin L. Hill on February 10, 2015 at 12:36pm

Hello all!  I just joined, just wanted to say hi.  I've been growing a full beard for a few years now, it's about 12" long from bottom lip down. 

Comment by Clay on January 10, 2015 at 2:55pm

Thanks Brian and Rusty, yes first full beard and yes that was my thought too...May as well give it a try.

Comment by Mongoose on January 10, 2015 at 7:49am

Yea, like Brian said. Looks very natural. Value added.

Comment by Brian S on January 10, 2015 at 5:14am

Is this your first full beard? Looks very natural one you. Thing is, you never know till you grow one so you might as well try it.

Comment by Clay on January 9, 2015 at 10:28pm

Thanks guys!

Comment by Michael J. K. on January 9, 2015 at 9:52pm

Looks great Clay

Members (585)

Latest Activity

Profile IconNick, Benjamin Morris, jamesrhagins and 25 more joined Art of Manliness
1 hour ago
Sir replied to leadership's discussion How can a man know that he has achieved manhood and earned the title of man?
"Initiation works.  Boot camp.  Anything you achieve or overcome that leads to other men recognizing you as one of them, and you knowing it."
2 hours ago
Sir replied to leadership's discussion How can a man know that he has achieved manhood and earned the title of man?
"And if you do not ask, at least internally,  you will remain not. We should not condemn boys for wanting their manhood."
3 hours ago
Paul H replied to leadership's discussion How can a man know that he has achieved manhood and earned the title of man?
"Well, though I for one haven't lived at home since I was 22, I disagree with this. At the end of the day there isn't as much job security as there used to be, and wages don't go very far in a lot of jobs. It is the norm now, rightly…"
4 hours ago
J. D. replied to leadership's discussion How can a man know that he has achieved manhood and earned the title of man?
"Sparing yourself and the entire community from a lot of long-winded ramblings and introspection on this topic, I'd say one of the defining characteristics of manhood that I do not see many of today's young 'men' measuring up to…"
5 hours ago
Steve M replied to Mongoose's discussion Interesting: Penis Transplant
"Mongoose, you are partially right about erections. They are vascular but those arteries are controlled by a bundle of nerves right by the prostate with finger-like endings that wrap around the prostate. Most men that lose their prostate because of…"
6 hours ago
CSil replied to Chris Partida's discussion I need some casual boot advice.
"I've had a pair of Frye Engineer boots for 8 years and they look better every day"
8 hours ago
CSil replied to Jesse Carena's discussion Where to find hats that aren't one size fits all?
"Villagehatshop.com Stetson.com Fedoras.com"
8 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service