Information

Men with Beards

For men with beards to show and share the great life of having a beard. Can there be anything more manly than a beard?

Members: 527
Latest Activity: on Friday

Discussion Forum

Employment and beards

Started by Larry. Last reply by John Lee Pettimore Aug 4. 23 Replies

beards in the news: transplants

Started by Ian Wilson. Last reply by Luke Brown Jul 31. 6 Replies

My first beard----2.5 months in.

Started by Ryan. Last reply by Luke Brown Jul 31. 22 Replies

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Men with Beards to add comments!

Comment by Brian S on April 29, 2014 at 2:25am

Thanks for mentioning the comments Idle Dad, I'd have missed them otherwise. They were even funnier than the atricle!

Comment by Chuck Knight on April 28, 2014 at 10:24pm

The padded bra of masculinity?  Bwahahaha!

Comment by William H Lanteigne on April 28, 2014 at 9:15pm

Not only do I have a hammer, I have multiple specialized hammers. And I have more than one screwdriver.

Comment by Brown Fox on April 28, 2014 at 8:30pm

I've had to be bare faced for two months because of plays I've been in. My next role requires me to be bearded. Hooray!

Comment by An Idle Dad on April 28, 2014 at 8:13pm
LOL! The best bit is the outrage flame war in the comment section.

Also - I own a hammer! Phew.
Comment by Jack Bauer on April 28, 2014 at 7:45pm

Hah!  Thought y'all might like this ...

AN OPEN LETTER TO BEARDED HIPSTERS

http://beardsy.com/archives/229

JB

Comment by Brian S on April 28, 2014 at 12:29am

I don't think you can make company policy about beards or clean shaved here in UK. Sounds very politically incorrect.

Comment by Andrew on April 27, 2014 at 11:14pm

Chuck, that beard is now epic!

Comment by Dish on April 27, 2014 at 9:04pm

My GMs wife wants clean shaven, I work on a dude ranch in Wyoming.. I've been here 5 years, but she is willing to let me keep go-tee as seen in picture. grow one all winter only to see it die in the spring.

Comment by Chuck Knight on April 27, 2014 at 8:29pm

She's an idiot.  Groomed is one thing, but bare faced is another.

Members (527)

Latest Activity

Gentleman Engineer replied to Andrew's discussion How do you take your coffee? I prefer it black with a slice of butter in it.
"There exists in Tibet po cha, also known as butter tea. Such tea is created by boiled tea with the addition of salted yak butter. It would appear that you have stumbled upon its impoverished brethren, in the use of coffee."
6 minutes ago
Rick Shelton replied to David Johns's discussion WTF???
"They set the rules and hire the officials.  They also determine where and who can have a team and how many teams can exist.  The Leaques can fine players, coaches, and players as well as ban them from the games.  Therefore, they may…"
25 minutes ago
David F. replied to Brad Williams's discussion Self-Defense Without Guns
"First and foremost, know how to use what you have.  Also know if you will use what you have. Don't pull a weapon you cannot or will not use. Guns are useless if you know you will not pull the trigger.  Pepper spray is a bad idea in…"
49 minutes ago
Regular Joe replied to David Johns's discussion WTF???
"I'd argue that there are two big differences between FIFA and the NFL: 1. FIFA is responsible for spreading, growing and developing the sport across the world 2. FIFA is heavily and globally involved in charity and social development programs…"
56 minutes ago
Will replied to David Johns's discussion WTF???
"All the more reason to tax volunteer organizations of the wrong political stripe.  And get their membership lists, so the members can be punished as well. The point being:  claiming to adhere to a set of rules is not sufficient (especially…"
58 minutes ago
Regular Joe replied to David Johns's discussion WTF???
"The NFL, NBA, MLB (etc.) are not governing bodies; they are professional leagues.  Football doesn't have a national governing body in the USA.  "
59 minutes ago
Jay D replied to David Johns's discussion WTF???
"FIFA is a non profit too, even though it turns immense profits. Associations love to do that, because it spares them taxes."
1 hour ago
Will replied to Brad Williams's discussion Self-Defense Without Guns
"In the continual wheel of euphemism for things that don't need euphemizing, the move from "Oriental" to "Asian" seems one of the most wrong-headed.  "Asian" means "from Asia," as if we're…"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service