Information

Men with Beards

For men with beards to show and share the great life of having a beard. Can there be anything more manly than a beard?

Members: 523
Latest Activity: Aug 11

Discussion Forum

Employment and beards

Started by Larry. Last reply by John Lee Pettimore Aug 4. 23 Replies

beards in the news: transplants

Started by Ian Wilson. Last reply by Luke Brown Jul 31. 6 Replies

My first beard----2.5 months in.

Started by Ryan. Last reply by Luke Brown Jul 31. 22 Replies

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Men with Beards to add comments!

Comment by Brian S on April 28, 2014 at 12:29am

I don't think you can make company policy about beards or clean shaved here in UK. Sounds very politically incorrect.

Comment by Andrew on April 27, 2014 at 11:14pm

Chuck, that beard is now epic!

Comment by Dish on April 27, 2014 at 9:04pm

My GMs wife wants clean shaven, I work on a dude ranch in Wyoming.. I've been here 5 years, but she is willing to let me keep go-tee as seen in picture. grow one all winter only to see it die in the spring.

Comment by Chuck Knight on April 27, 2014 at 8:29pm

She's an idiot.  Groomed is one thing, but bare faced is another.

Comment by Lucius Artorius Castus on April 27, 2014 at 7:12pm
Thought it looked more professional.....
It'd be different if it was a safety or health issue... but no... just the look.
Comment by Chuck Knight on April 27, 2014 at 6:56pm

What was her rationale for such a policy?

Comment by Lucius Artorius Castus on April 27, 2014 at 6:41pm
My boss was talking last week about making a company wide policy That everyone has to be clean shaven.

5 of us (3 being management) said "I Quit."

She realized that it would not work well.
Comment by Chuck Knight on April 27, 2014 at 4:39pm

I like being bearded!  It's permanent.

Comment by Mark Long on March 3, 2014 at 3:45am

I started mixing my own beard oil at the end of last year. Seems to work pretty well, cheaper than a lot of the pre-mixed products and means I can play around with the smell of it too. SO seems to like it too!

Comment by Brian S on February 28, 2014 at 6:36am

I use beard oil. Maybe my facial hair is soft, but it seems to work ok for me.

Members (523)

Latest Activity

Regular Joe replied to Titus Techera's discussion Another chance to talk about good & evil in the group The Great Debate
"Private life or public life? Both.  Is there any meaningful understanding of quality of life? There are several frameworks that define and measure quality of life using a variety of benchmarks. Some are quite detailed and scientific, like…"
9 minutes ago
Jack Bauer replied to Will's discussion Moral relativism in the group The Great Debate
"I don't think people can make moral laws.  The problem, to me, isn't with the word "moral" ... people can make their own moral decisions.  The problem is with the word "law".  A law has to be…"
10 minutes ago
Rick Shelton replied to Regular Joe's discussion Responsibility Towards A Brother
"I missed the part where you live in Canada. In that case and in any case I don't see what else you can do other than, maybe, talk to your parents and advise them to get him out of their house as Jack suggests.  If they are fine with him…"
12 minutes ago
Jack Bauer commented on Herb Munson's group The Great Debate
"The exceptions are to the definition of 'murder', not the rule itself.  The rule stands without exception.  There are killings that are not murder.  There are no murders that are moral."
17 minutes ago
Rick Shelton replied to Regular Joe's discussion Responsibility Towards A Brother
"That's the nail that done got hit."
18 minutes ago
Jack Bauer replied to Regular Joe's discussion Responsibility Towards A Brother
27 minutes ago
Anthony Evenden joined Dennis Leber's group
28 minutes ago
Will added a discussion to the group The Great Debate
Thumbnail

Moral relativism

I like to post my answers in a thread, to our topical discussions; so I'll put my thoughts here, and invite others to do the same.  The topic, I believe, is moral relativism.The part I want to comment on right now is Dallas's comment, "Why does a moral law giver have to be God?"  It's worth answering, at least partlyPeople can give moral laws without being God.  The question is, are they the right moral laws.  I say it's wrong to kill people for being Jewish, Herr Hitler said it was right --…See More
28 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service