Information

Men with Beards

For men with beards to show and share the great life of having a beard. Can there be anything more manly than a beard?

Members: 528
Latest Activity: on Saturday

Discussion Forum

Employment and beards

Started by Larry. Last reply by John Lee Pettimore Aug 4. 23 Replies

beards in the news: transplants

Started by Ian Wilson. Last reply by Luke Brown Jul 31. 6 Replies

My first beard----2.5 months in.

Started by Ryan. Last reply by Luke Brown Jul 31. 22 Replies

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Men with Beards to add comments!

Comment by Brian S on April 29, 2014 at 2:25am

Thanks for mentioning the comments Idle Dad, I'd have missed them otherwise. They were even funnier than the atricle!

Comment by Chuck Knight on April 28, 2014 at 10:24pm

The padded bra of masculinity?  Bwahahaha!

Comment by William H Lanteigne on April 28, 2014 at 9:15pm

Not only do I have a hammer, I have multiple specialized hammers. And I have more than one screwdriver.

Comment by Brown Fox on April 28, 2014 at 8:30pm

I've had to be bare faced for two months because of plays I've been in. My next role requires me to be bearded. Hooray!

Comment by An Idle Dad on April 28, 2014 at 8:13pm
LOL! The best bit is the outrage flame war in the comment section.

Also - I own a hammer! Phew.
Comment by Jack Bauer on April 28, 2014 at 7:45pm

Hah!  Thought y'all might like this ...

AN OPEN LETTER TO BEARDED HIPSTERS

http://beardsy.com/archives/229

JB

Comment by Brian S on April 28, 2014 at 12:29am

I don't think you can make company policy about beards or clean shaved here in UK. Sounds very politically incorrect.

Comment by Andrew on April 27, 2014 at 11:14pm

Chuck, that beard is now epic!

Comment by Dish on April 27, 2014 at 9:04pm

My GMs wife wants clean shaven, I work on a dude ranch in Wyoming.. I've been here 5 years, but she is willing to let me keep go-tee as seen in picture. grow one all winter only to see it die in the spring.

Comment by Chuck Knight on April 27, 2014 at 8:29pm

She's an idiot.  Groomed is one thing, but bare faced is another.

Members (528)

Latest Activity

Bob Brower replied to Josh Billings's discussion Need Some Relationship Advice
"well , sex can drop off anywhere from 6 month and up . you have to have "THE TALK" it's a tough talk and only you know yourself and how to structure it . you will need to be as direct as you can with her in telling her how much sex…"
5 minutes ago
Will replied to Stuart Charles's discussion Moneys... and what to do with em
"He's a dude, but thanks."
17 minutes ago
Stuart Charles replied to Stuart Charles's discussion Moneys... and what to do with em
"Yes, education is the key here. I know nothing about this side of finance. Cheers for the tips."
41 minutes ago
Stuart Charles replied to Stuart Charles's discussion Moneys... and what to do with em
"We have a public health system which is really good for emergencies. But i also have private health to cover things like dental, optical and physio. As for retirement funds, that is set up very well here. I will start paying extra into it once i…"
44 minutes ago
"That's a lovelly thing your daughter is doing. Generosity has helped me through the last year. When i do have extra money it is usally spent on my friends in the form a big home cooked meal."
46 minutes ago
"Yep, Dave Ramseys book says exactly that. Ensure you have easily accessible safety funds."
48 minutes ago
Anthony V. Ard replied to Ian Wilson's discussion don't hand me a fish; teach me how to fish. in the group Concealed Carry Club
"I picked a 9mm because of ammo capacity.  I even got after market magazines that hold two extra rounds.  I picked a 147gr bullet because I wanted the biggest bullet I could get in 9mm, and I picked a fort knox handgun vault because I…"
48 minutes ago
"yep, i have read that. the snowball method got me out of debt! I will most likely follow his methods, although i think the terminology is a little different here in Australia, so I will need do a bitmore research."
49 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service