Information

Men with Beards

For men with beards to show and share the great life of having a beard. Can there be anything more manly than a beard?

Members: 542
Latest Activity: Nov 28

Discussion Forum

Beard Oil?

Started by Seann Wheeler. Last reply by Travis Spuhler Nov 26. 3 Replies

beards in the news: transplants

Started by Ian Wilson. Last reply by SunnyKumar Nov 15. 7 Replies

Growing a beard tips

Started by Hunter. Last reply by SunnyKumar Nov 14. 9 Replies

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Men with Beards to add comments!

Comment by Brian Borrego on August 4, 2014 at 3:56pm

Any cavemen here that can recommend a good beard oil? I've been growing mine out for about 4/5 months now and it's starting to look pretty wild.

Comment by Kurt on August 3, 2014 at 11:28pm

I'm all in for hipster luke. Keep sporting the 20's, you make it look easy!!

Comment by Luke Brown on August 1, 2014 at 9:08am

Thanks guys!  My photo is a little too hipster, but it's all I've got.  My family's been bearded and wearing flannel for decades, now it's apparently a fashion statement haha

Comment by Brown Fox on August 1, 2014 at 8:47am

Looking good, Luke.

Comment by Tim Dienes on August 1, 2014 at 8:23am

Nice beard, Luke!

Comment by Niles on July 31, 2014 at 10:25pm

Welcome, Luke!

Comment by Luke Brown on July 31, 2014 at 8:33pm

Oh yeah, this is a group I'm going to enjoy...

Comment by Kurt on June 29, 2014 at 1:30am

Love your post rebellious. too funny.

Comment by Rebellious Whiskers on May 5, 2014 at 2:36pm

How womanly it is for one who is a man to comb himself and shave himself with a razor, for the sake of fine effect, and to arrange his hair at the mirror, shave his cheeks, pluck hairs out of them, and smooth them!…For God wished women to be smooth and to rejoice in their locks alone growing spontaneously, as a horse in his mane.

- Clement of Alexandria

Comment by Rebellious Whiskers on April 29, 2014 at 1:08pm

Jack Bauer: That article is hilarious! Thanks for posting it!

Members (541)

Latest Activity

Steve Dallas replied to Jack Bauer's discussion 'Manspreading'. The latest in feminist caterwauling ... in the group The Great Debate
"You have to train your junk on where to go...best way I can explain it. Used to watch my grandfather sit like that when playing his guitar. I think loose boxers help as I usually don't have a problem sitting like that now and often find it…"
56 seconds ago
Shane replied to Jack Bauer's discussion 'Manspreading'. The latest in feminist caterwauling ... in the group The Great Debate
11 minutes ago
Scott L Ferrell replied to Jack Bauer's discussion 'Manspreading'. The latest in feminist caterwauling ... in the group The Great Debate
"Of all the important issues going on today, they would have to pick something this stupid. This is one of the reasons I do not take the little dears seriously. I suppose if I cross my legs at the knee, I would be considered a slut. "
14 minutes ago
Shane replied to Jack Bauer's discussion 'Manspreading'. The latest in feminist caterwauling ... in the group The Great Debate
19 minutes ago
Danny j pasichnyk left a comment for Milo Morris
"Thanks for accepting, Milo. We're in several groups, so thought it would be nice to connect:-)"
22 minutes ago
John Muir replied to Jack Bauer's discussion 'Manspreading'. The latest in feminist caterwauling ... in the group The Great Debate
"What kid of acid is used in these attacks?"
23 minutes ago
Vytautas replied to Pale Horse's discussion "You Maniacs!" in the group The Great Debate
"What do you mean by "the baser population"?"
49 minutes ago
55 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service