Information

Men with Beards

For men with beards to show and share the great life of having a beard. Can there be anything more manly than a beard?

Members: 588
Latest Activity: Jul 5

Discussion Forum

Movember or No-Shave November?

Started by Kyle Miller. Last reply by Niles Oct 23, 2016. 5 Replies

Beard Pacifier (humorous)

Started by Mongoose. Last reply by David Xtra Sep 7, 2016. 2 Replies

Cut Yeard: Now Have Trimmed Beard

Started by Mongoose Jul 5, 2016. 0 Replies

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Men with Beards to add comments!

Comment by Mongoose on March 8, 2016 at 10:10am

Update 08Mar2016

Comment by Mongoose on December 9, 2015 at 10:20am

As said, I've started letting my beard grow out to see what it looks like long. I've been surprised, as it doesn't look or act like what I thought beards are supposed to look/act like. I don't really have a goal in mind, no pre-set length right now. Just experimenting. It's straight as a board (generally) and each hair is finer than what I see on other guys, so it can't be left all that "natural." It seems guys with curly beards can let it grow out en-masse, and it works. Mine? If one hair is astray, it's noticeable. Just very interesting.

Comment by Coyote on September 30, 2015 at 11:22pm

Simple short beard, I'm working on it. 

Comment by Michael J. K. on September 25, 2015 at 3:05pm

looks great Kyle I am sure it looks good short too

Comment by Chuck Knight on September 23, 2015 at 9:20pm

You need to grow it back, Kyle.  It looks...proper on you.

Comment by Kyle Triplett on September 21, 2015 at 2:29pm

Here's my beard from earlier this year. It's currently much shorter, but I'm thinking I'll bring it back this fall/winter. 

Comment by Chuck Knight on July 25, 2015 at 10:17pm

My favorite is Roughneck products, but we each have to find what works for our unique needs.

Heck, I started off using olive oil, straight from the grocery store.  It worked great, though the commercial beard oils work better for me.

Comment by Chuck Knight on July 25, 2015 at 3:57pm

Is there anything that feels better than a 2 mile run, at the park, shirtless, with my beard flowing in the breeze?

Comment by Clay on July 13, 2015 at 2:56pm

Looks good Juan, keep up the good work!

Comment by Juan Ramirez on July 11, 2015 at 12:58pm

Hi, I've been growing out my beard for a month now and I plan to let it grow for another 2 months. I'm really excited to see the results. 

Members (587)

Latest Activity

Clinton R. Ausmus replied to Portnoy's discussion History in the group The Great Debate
"Yeah, I have not been able to find that footage. But just like the "Counter Protestors" who brought sticks with them. Not all counter protestors brought sticks to start some shit.After covering a few protests/marches, you can kind of look…"
47 minutes ago
Sir replied to Portnoy's discussion History in the group The Great Debate
"An aside, but I saw the video of "some good people." He specifically distinguished the some good people from white supremacists. I was concerned until I heard his actual words."
56 minutes ago
Clinton R. Ausmus replied to Portnoy's discussion History in the group The Great Debate
"That kind of irks me a little too. All we are seeing of the footage the night before is from the Vice piece, which you have to admit is quite disturbing, but I'm quite sure that there had to be some people there who had no association with that…"
57 minutes ago
Pale Horse replied to Portnoy's discussion History in the group The Great Debate
"Nope, they were all 100% racist, fascist, neo-confederates. Quit defending the Nazis."
1 hour ago
Pale Horse replied to Portnoy's discussion History in the group The Great Debate
"Who made you Minister of Art?"
1 hour ago
Shane replied to Portnoy's discussion History in the group The Great Debate
"The people who want statues removed are not just a radicalized fringe. Do not marginalize them like that. Remember your words the next time you start believing the commentary about Trump defending White Nationalists by saying "some good people…"
1 hour ago
Dominic replied to Portnoy's discussion History in the group The Great Debate
"None of these statues are innovative or important pieces of art for the development of sculpture. They aren't quite historical as most, if not all, of them are long removed from the time of the Civil War. In fact, many went up during times of…"
2 hours ago
Dominic replied to Portnoy's discussion History in the group The Great Debate
"Sir, it's not the same activity. Not all old objects need to be preserved nor displayed. And we already know a great deal about the statues being removed--from their manufacture to their historical context. These are discussions that happen in…"
2 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service