Information

Men with Beards

For men with beards to show and share the great life of having a beard. Can there be anything more manly than a beard?

Members: 526
Latest Activity: 29 minutes ago

Discussion Forum

Employment and beards

Started by Larry. Last reply by John Lee Pettimore Aug 4. 23 Replies

beards in the news: transplants

Started by Ian Wilson. Last reply by Luke Brown Jul 31. 6 Replies

My first beard----2.5 months in.

Started by Ryan. Last reply by Luke Brown Jul 31. 22 Replies

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Men with Beards to add comments!

Comment by Luke Brown on July 31, 2014 at 8:33pm

Oh yeah, this is a group I'm going to enjoy...

Comment by Kurt on June 29, 2014 at 1:30am

Love your post rebellious. too funny.

Comment by Rebellious Whiskers on May 5, 2014 at 2:36pm

How womanly it is for one who is a man to comb himself and shave himself with a razor, for the sake of fine effect, and to arrange his hair at the mirror, shave his cheeks, pluck hairs out of them, and smooth them!…For God wished women to be smooth and to rejoice in their locks alone growing spontaneously, as a horse in his mane.

- Clement of Alexandria

Comment by Rebellious Whiskers on April 29, 2014 at 1:08pm

Jack Bauer: That article is hilarious! Thanks for posting it!

Comment by Brian S on April 29, 2014 at 2:25am

Thanks for mentioning the comments Idle Dad, I'd have missed them otherwise. They were even funnier than the atricle!

Comment by Chuck Knight on April 28, 2014 at 10:24pm

The padded bra of masculinity?  Bwahahaha!

Comment by William H Lanteigne on April 28, 2014 at 9:15pm

Not only do I have a hammer, I have multiple specialized hammers. And I have more than one screwdriver.

Comment by Brown Fox on April 28, 2014 at 8:30pm

I've had to be bare faced for two months because of plays I've been in. My next role requires me to be bearded. Hooray!

Comment by An Idle Dad on April 28, 2014 at 8:13pm
LOL! The best bit is the outrage flame war in the comment section.

Also - I own a hammer! Phew.
Comment by Jack Bauer on April 28, 2014 at 7:45pm

Hah!  Thought y'all might like this ...

AN OPEN LETTER TO BEARDED HIPSTERS

http://beardsy.com/archives/229

JB

Members (526)

Latest Activity

Profile IconBob Brower and J. R. Thompson joined Andrew's group
Thumbnail

Men with Beards

For men with beards to show and share the great life of having a beard. Can there be anything more manly than a beard?
29 minutes ago
ShirtlessGeorge replied to Jack Neulist's discussion Finding the "Old Ones": Who really settled North America first? in the group History Buffs
"I heard that people migrated to the Americas from Siberia during the Ice Age"
1 hour ago
Davis replied to Jack Bauer's discussion Should boys be held back a year in school?
"I've read all most of the comments to this thread but have not read the articles JB cited. I taught elementary school for 20 years and sat in on many IEP (individual educational plans) for various students in our building. Both girls and boys…"
1 hour ago
Sal Ali replied to Brett McKay's discussion 30 Days to a Better Man Day 1: Define Your 5 Core Values in the group 30 Days to a Better Man 2009
"1) Family always comes first 2) God - even if I don't practice my religion per se - always know the difference between right and wrong 3) Education - continuous investment in myself 4) Loyalty - in myself and others 5) Respect - for elderly,…"
1 hour ago
J. R. Thompson joined John Mertz's group
Thumbnail

Manly Solidarity

Brief description: This is a group dedicated to continue the development of manly skills and spread of manly ideals found in the "30 days to Becoming a Better Man" challenge.---------Inspiration: I’m fairly new to AoM and have just finished catching up on the 30 days to Becoming a Better Man. I really enjoyed the process and am forming this group in order to extend what it did for me, and hopefully all of you.I know that I’ve always had troubles following through with things when it’s only me…See More
1 hour ago
Karl Helweg replied to Jack Neulist's discussion Finding the "Old Ones": Who really settled North America first? in the group History Buffs
"I have not read this L'Amour novel.  I am curious how the old ones tie into the story. Dorset:  "Hobbits of the Arctic"…"
2 hours ago
Native Son replied to Will's discussion Iraqi genocide in the group The Great Debate
"Sounds more like the Joe Arpaio school of responding to an FBI information bulletin.  (It used to be "OMG, the Messicans is overrunning us!", now it's "OMG, the Ay-rabs is a gonna kill us all!" While I'm not privy…"
2 hours ago
Native Son replied to Thomas Patrick's discussion Man of the Month Award? (speculation)
"Some might opine he's tied with Titus."
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service