Information

Men with Beards

For men with beards to show and share the great life of having a beard. Can there be anything more manly than a beard?

Members: 518
Latest Activity: on Thursday

Discussion Forum

Beard trends through history

Started by Gary J. Last reply by kkbrew on Thursday. 2 Replies

My first beard----2.5 months in.

Started by Ryan. Last reply by MiCHAEL J K. Mar 26. 17 Replies

beards in the news: transplants

Started by Ian Wilson. Last reply by David Xtra Mar 4. 5 Replies

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Men with Beards to add comments!

Comment by Brown Fox on February 11, 2014 at 5:21pm

Well, my director wants me to loose the beard and it hasn't been above freezing for a month. The show goes up the end of March. I'm hoping for an early spring.

Comment by Andrew on February 11, 2014 at 1:15pm
Awesome beard Chuck!
Comment by Ian Wilson on February 11, 2014 at 12:21pm

it looks awesome Chuck.

Comment by Art on February 10, 2014 at 4:43am
Close cropped goatee here; no mustache.
Comment by Mark Long on February 10, 2014 at 3:20am

Hey, only just starting attempting to grow a full beard once I noticed some more substantial growth all of a sudden. I've just started mixing my own beard oil, to see how that works. Seems to be quite good and you can tailor the blend to smell how you'd like it too. :)

Comment by Brian S on February 10, 2014 at 12:26am

I use a beard oil by a company called Botanist - it smells of orange and ginger.

Comment by Chuck Knight on February 9, 2014 at 10:49pm

Well, I just updated my avatar photo.  Been letting my beard grow a little longer.  It should be ready, by summer, for a slight trim, just to even out the growth.  Perhaps, one day, it will actually have some real bulk.

Comment by Andy C. on February 9, 2014 at 7:19pm

I see no one has posted here in a while. I have a full beard, well as full as it will go.  My cheek line is lower than I would like it to be but i work with what i have. I use honest amish beard balm for my beard, what products to you guys use?

Comment by Kurt on December 10, 2013 at 12:24am

It took me about 3 months for my beard to first come in. My woman is asking me to shave it to "see what I look like". Honestly, I don't even remember anymore. I've had this face for about 15 years. I might have to break up!!

Comment by J Flores on December 4, 2013 at 12:23am
Hey gents - just joining as I am almost 6 weeks into my first real attempt at a full beard (17 year vet of the van dyke/circle beard).

Members (518)

Latest Activity

Jack Bauer replied to Josh Allen's discussion If you can tell me what religion you are then you are in a prison.
"Dare I ask why? JB"
9 minutes ago
Nathanael replied to Cthulhu's Revenge's discussion Happy zombie Jesus day!
"Damn skippy.  If I'm going to insult you I'm going to claim credit--no passive-aggressive BS."
9 minutes ago
Pale Horse replied to Cthulhu's Revenge's discussion Happy zombie Jesus day!
"Nope. Try again. Most people on here don't agree with me fully. But they won't be disrespectful, and then play dumb about it."
21 minutes ago
MiCHAEL J K. added a discussion to the group Manly Mentors
Thumbnail

How the loss of my father at 12 has changed my life.

I have had some good male role models, and some abusive ones too.I was hurt really bad by the death of my father.    I loved him a great deal.And being abused by  a few men in the family, it just made matters worse.I have had several great men in my life, and continue to have great male friends some older some younger.   I also help at a rehab for teenage boys.  As a teacher I make sure to pay attention to as much as I can concerning the well being of my students.  I also make sure the younger…See More
22 minutes ago
Cthulhu's Revenge replied to Cthulhu's Revenge's discussion Happy zombie Jesus day!
"Riiiight... so I've posted something you don't agree with and you wish for me to leave the art of manliness? Run along lad"
32 minutes ago
Keith W. Roberts updated their profile
35 minutes ago
MiCHAEL J K. replied to Joe W's discussion Introduction in the group Manly Mentors
"great I am getting married may 31 it is my third and last.   At 51 I have been mentored and mentored many men.  I have worked with kids all my life as a teacher and professor."
36 minutes ago
Pale Horse replied to Cthulhu's Revenge's discussion Happy zombie Jesus day!
"Hmmm... not common decency you lack, it's common sense."
36 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service