Information

Men with Beards

For men with beards to show and share the great life of having a beard. Can there be anything more manly than a beard?

Members: 559
Latest Activity: on Sunday

Discussion Forum

Cutting It Off?

Started by Larry Boettcher. Last reply by Chuck Knight on Sunday. 10 Replies

Multi Colored Beard

Started by Larry Boettcher. Last reply by Brian S on Sunday. 15 Replies

Beard Oil?

Started by Seann Wheeler. Last reply by Travis Spuhler Jun 13. 6 Replies

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Men with Beards to add comments!

Comment by SirBrad on May 18, 2015 at 9:28am
Well, chest hair really is up to the individual. I cannot grow chest hair so I'm stuff as Ryan gosling hahahaha
Comment by Mongoose on March 12, 2015 at 12:07pm

K. So what's the ideal beard length (if any) to attract the fairer sex? Is it like gut fur?

http://www.menshealth.com/grooming/chest-hair-styles

Comment by Clay on February 17, 2015 at 9:35am

Welcome Dustin, good to have you! Sounds like you have quiet an impressive beard going.

Comment by Dustin L. Hill on February 10, 2015 at 12:36pm

Hello all!  I just joined, just wanted to say hi.  I've been growing a full beard for a few years now, it's about 12" long from bottom lip down. 

Comment by Clay on January 10, 2015 at 2:55pm

Thanks Brian and Rusty, yes first full beard and yes that was my thought too...May as well give it a try.

Comment by Mongoose on January 10, 2015 at 7:49am

Yea, like Brian said. Looks very natural. Value added.

Comment by Brian S on January 10, 2015 at 5:14am

Is this your first full beard? Looks very natural one you. Thing is, you never know till you grow one so you might as well try it.

Comment by Clay on January 9, 2015 at 10:28pm

Thanks guys!

Comment by Michael J. K. on January 9, 2015 at 9:52pm

Looks great Clay

Comment by Chad on January 9, 2015 at 9:17pm
Great beard! Looks good on you.

Members (559)

Latest Activity

Shane replied to Joshua's discussion Democratic presidential nomination in the group The Great Debate
"He is much more inline, doctrinally speaking, with many Scandinavian countries. Free enterprise, but socialized medicine and education. Perfect reason not to vote for him then."
2 minutes ago
Shane replied to Todd Serveto's discussion Revolting, Macabre Details About Planned Parenthood's Gruesome Barbarism--Where Are The Excuses? in the group The Great Debate
"She needs punched in the face."
6 minutes ago
Travis Spuhler replied to Joshua's discussion Democratic presidential nomination in the group The Great Debate
"There is honest to make-believe-god NO republican candidate who has a snowballs chance in hell of beating a Democrat presidential nominee, again. Seriously, every single current candidate has some major mark against them that means they will not…"
7 minutes ago
Shane replied to Joshua's discussion Democratic presidential nomination in the group The Great Debate
"easier for them to access birth control and their right to choose to get an abortion Lip service.  It can't get any easier, and even if it could, there's nothing the office of the President can do on the issue. He also has supported…"
13 minutes ago
Travis Spuhler replied to Todd Serveto's discussion Revolting, Macabre Details About Planned Parenthood's Gruesome Barbarism--Where Are The Excuses? in the group The Great Debate
"Firstly, this crap has been seriously trumped up by anti-abortion and pro-life groups. http://skepchick.org/2015/07/planned-parenthood-is-not-selling-baby-parts-you-fucking-idiots/ This really is much ado about nothing."
15 minutes ago
Thomas Wayne replied to Joshua's discussion Democratic presidential nomination in the group The Great Debate
"He has a lot of ideas about internal affairs that I like, such as assisting women in making it easier for them to access birth control and their right to choose to get an abortion- both of which in my opinion help women be healthier mentally and…"
33 minutes ago
Shane replied to Todd Serveto's discussion Revolting, Macabre Details About Planned Parenthood's Gruesome Barbarism--Where Are The Excuses? in the group The Great Debate
"I'm pretty sure the negotiation is done before hand."
40 minutes ago
Joe W replied to Regular Joe's discussion What's a brutha gotta do to get some soap on a rope around here?
"Uh, we weren't supposed to talk about that"
44 minutes ago

© 2015   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service