Information

Men with Beards

For men with beards to show and share the great life of having a beard. Can there be anything more manly than a beard?

Members: 585
Latest Activity: yesterday

Discussion Forum

Beard Pacifier (humorous)

Started by Mongoose. Last reply by Dean Roberts Apr 18. 1 Reply

Let's Hear it for the Boys!!

Started by David Xtra. Last reply by Nathaniel Mar 19. 13 Replies

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Men with Beards to add comments!

Comment by Michael J. K. on September 25, 2015 at 3:05pm

looks great Kyle I am sure it looks good short too

Comment by Chuck Knight on September 23, 2015 at 9:20pm

You need to grow it back, Kyle.  It looks...proper on you.

Comment by Fred S Davenport, Jr on September 21, 2015 at 5:24pm

Looks great, Kyle. I think bringing it back is a great idea, as it suits you well.

Comment by Kyle Triplett on September 21, 2015 at 2:29pm

Here's my beard from earlier this year. It's currently much shorter, but I'm thinking I'll bring it back this fall/winter. 

Comment by Chuck Knight on July 25, 2015 at 10:17pm

My favorite is Roughneck products, but we each have to find what works for our unique needs.

Heck, I started off using olive oil, straight from the grocery store.  It worked great, though the commercial beard oils work better for me.

Comment by Chuck Knight on July 25, 2015 at 3:57pm

Is there anything that feels better than a 2 mile run, at the park, shirtless, with my beard flowing in the breeze?

Comment by Clay on July 13, 2015 at 2:56pm

Looks good Juan, keep up the good work!

Comment by Juan Ramirez on July 11, 2015 at 12:58pm

Hi, I've been growing out my beard for a month now and I plan to let it grow for another 2 months. I'm really excited to see the results. 

Comment by Mongoose on May 26, 2015 at 1:24pm

Eh, my goal isn't really a goal. I lost my precious (braun shaver) and my beard trimmy thingy, so I figured I'd let my beard grow out for a bit.

However, my goal is to decrease my unattractiveness. I sincerely doubt I would look more attractive with a long beard. I will be scampering over to a beardy guy next month to trim and shape it before international competition.

Comment by Chuck Knight on May 26, 2015 at 1:20pm
Different hair textures often require different treatment, and the requirements can change based on environmental conditions. Length, too.

OldSchool, welcome to the group! It is nice to make your acquaintance.

Members (584)

Latest Activity

R. Max commented on Jack Bauer's status
4 hours ago
Jack Bauer posted a status
"Good grief; it was a kangaroo with a beach ball, not an insurrection. I was making fun of taking seriously such a toothless thread topic."
4 hours ago
Johnzerd1 replied to Braeden P.D.'s discussion Post-Mortem Symposium
"This reminds me of the old Steve Allen series  Meeting of minds .... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6XPCgL8X28"
4 hours ago
Hesse posted a discussion

First date: success not optional but mandatory

I have a date tomorrow night with a girl I met online. While this may sound like great news and the answer to lifelong joy, I want to make sure that this leads to a second date, and that I don't make a "death move" to end all chances of seeing her again. This is the early cultivation phase of a relationship, the kind of relationship I have been praying for , that leads to romantic love, marriage and procreation.  All of my experience with the few dating I have has been unsuccessfulSo, at this…See More
6 hours ago
Sir replied to Henrik Stroemblad's discussion Lacking in the most basic of common cortesy
"I couldn't have.Thread locked."
6 hours ago
John Muir replied to Henrik Stroemblad's discussion Lacking in the most basic of common cortesy
"but you sure are getting your giggles out of it"
7 hours ago
R. Max replied to Braeden P.D.'s discussion Post-Mortem Symposium
"Well I did say Lemmy.  I kid, that would be the most fundamentally important thing, but just for the sake of amusement, maybe not. "
7 hours ago
Jack Bauer replied to Henrik Stroemblad's discussion Lacking in the most basic of common cortesy
"Such a strange thread to have go sideways. JB"
7 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service