Information

Men with Beards

For men with beards to show and share the great life of having a beard. Can there be anything more manly than a beard?

Members: 589
Latest Activity: Oct 28

Discussion Forum

Movember or No-Shave November?

Started by Kyle Miller. Last reply by Niles Oct 23. 5 Replies

Beard Pacifier (humorous)

Started by Mongoose. Last reply by David Xtra Sep 7. 2 Replies

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Men with Beards to add comments!

Comment by Mongoose on March 8, 2016 at 10:10am

Update 08Mar2016

Comment by Mongoose on December 9, 2015 at 10:20am

As said, I've started letting my beard grow out to see what it looks like long. I've been surprised, as it doesn't look or act like what I thought beards are supposed to look/act like. I don't really have a goal in mind, no pre-set length right now. Just experimenting. It's straight as a board (generally) and each hair is finer than what I see on other guys, so it can't be left all that "natural." It seems guys with curly beards can let it grow out en-masse, and it works. Mine? If one hair is astray, it's noticeable. Just very interesting.

Comment by Coyote on September 30, 2015 at 11:22pm

Simple short beard, I'm working on it. 

Comment by Michael J. K. on September 25, 2015 at 3:05pm

looks great Kyle I am sure it looks good short too

Comment by Chuck Knight on September 23, 2015 at 9:20pm

You need to grow it back, Kyle.  It looks...proper on you.

Comment by Fred S Davenport, Jr on September 21, 2015 at 5:24pm

Looks great, Kyle. I think bringing it back is a great idea, as it suits you well.

Comment by Kyle Triplett on September 21, 2015 at 2:29pm

Here's my beard from earlier this year. It's currently much shorter, but I'm thinking I'll bring it back this fall/winter. 

Comment by Chuck Knight on July 25, 2015 at 10:17pm

My favorite is Roughneck products, but we each have to find what works for our unique needs.

Heck, I started off using olive oil, straight from the grocery store.  It worked great, though the commercial beard oils work better for me.

Comment by Chuck Knight on July 25, 2015 at 3:57pm

Is there anything that feels better than a 2 mile run, at the park, shirtless, with my beard flowing in the breeze?

Comment by Clay on July 13, 2015 at 2:56pm

Looks good Juan, keep up the good work!

Members (587)

Latest Activity

IThinkThereforeImMan updated their profile
29 minutes ago
Native Son replied to Liam Strain's discussion General Announcement Regarding Discussion Groups
"Liam--  One possible solution is community members adopt an automated feature of newspaper comments boards:  Start your post with the name of the member you're replying to."
6 hours ago
Sir replied to Specs's discussion Real Men.
"Real men don't eat quiche.  Unless they want some.  Then get out of the way."
6 hours ago
Mark Haskins Jr. replied to Shay's discussion What is the best way to become an electrician?
"ABC (association of building contractor) might have some resources. I know a local electrcian that I frequently work with will hire on some guys and then pay for their apprenticeship while working for them."
7 hours ago
John Proctor updated their profile
8 hours ago
Liam Strain replied to Liam Strain's discussion General Announcement Regarding Discussion Groups
"To be fair, even when it was more easily accessed, a big part of that is due to NING's terrible architecture. In that respect, it's not different than what you have to do when you walk away for a bit and it falls off the activity…"
8 hours ago
Wild Man joined Vinny Del Zoppo's group
Thumbnail

The Survivors and Thrivers

A group dedicated to the life struggles of men. Disease, abuse, mental illness, a broken ceiling tile could be among the topics. Here men can discuss their scars and provide insight as to how they overcame, or continue to overcome, their struggles.See More
8 hours ago
Specs replied to Steven Fields's discussion Fashion For Men Over Sixty
"What... No. Real men don't wear prada, gucci, etc. What a joke. If you're gonna emulate someone else's style look at styles from James Dean, Steve McQueen, Marlon Brando, etc."
9 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service