I'm in the red box and my Step-Brother is in the black box.  His beard is as red as you can get.   As you can see mine is a mustache-less beard.

Views: 409

Replies to This Discussion

Nice.  My beard is red too... but I'm a red head all together so that's sorta to be expected.  Ha ha.

same for me.  :)

Hi Erik... Nice beard... Do you shave your moustache or does the hair just not grow on your upper lip? Either way, it looks kewl!

No, I actually shaved it every day.  I believe everyone has a different beard style that matches their face type.  I've tried every possible facial hair combination and this one looks the best on me.  Also, it doesn't tickle the ladies.
it works for you.  i have a good friend of mine who does the mustache-less beard.  he's tried both, and while it doesn't work for me, it works for him.
Thank you.

My older brother's beard was just like your step-brother's. Same hair color on his head, too.

RSS

Latest Activity

Russell Wilson replied to Kevin's discussion Will someone please explain Jesus to me? in the group Christian Men
"There are a number of interpretations on this verse, Kevin. A good study Bible can help address some of these difficult passages. In my humble opinion, the ESV Study Bible is an amazing, inexpensive resource! You can get…"
3 minutes ago
Jack Bauer commented on Herb Munson's group The Great Debate
"The fine is directly because of the law.  That's inarguable.  The confusion is certainly arguably related.   Obamacare has demonstrably made things worse, especially when considered alongside the upheaval and expenditure…"
12 minutes ago
Nick D Wylie updated their profile
14 minutes ago
Steve Dallas commented on Herb Munson's group The Great Debate
"Like Liam said, I doubt  you could find a liberal/progressive that can't find fault with the law. The vast majority of us who are old enough embraced the Clinton's when they turned it down in '93. We just are so "dense"…"
14 minutes ago
Lucius Artorius Castus commented on Herb Munson's group The Great Debate
"I'm just not seeing the benefit. 800k new insurance sign ups, and $1 trillion spent. Then people like Steve are still uninsured. So what's the point exactly? To spend a shot load of money to say, "oh we tried"?"
15 minutes ago
Liam S. commented on Herb Munson's group The Great Debate
"It's not that we don't find fault in it. We do. It's that the fault we find, tends to be less than the faults in the system nobody was trying to fix before... and that some of what we do see go wrong - per Steve's case, is not…"
23 minutes ago
Izzy posted a group
Thumbnail

The Best in Streaming Video

To answer the eternal question: Is there anything good on television to watch? Are you always looking for the next great show, movie, event on television and would like to see what other folks are recommending. Then this group is for you. I currently have Netflix, Hulu and Amazon Prime and sometimes I'll spend an hour trying to figure out what to watch or I just throw my hands up in frustration...Help!!!See More
32 minutes ago
Profile IconHoward McEwen, James Lesnar, N Khumalo and 3 more joined Art of Manliness
32 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service