I'm in the red box and my Step-Brother is in the black box.  His beard is as red as you can get.   As you can see mine is a mustache-less beard.

Views: 550

Replies to This Discussion

Nice.  My beard is red too... but I'm a red head all together so that's sorta to be expected.  Ha ha.

same for me.  :)

Hi Erik... Nice beard... Do you shave your moustache or does the hair just not grow on your upper lip? Either way, it looks kewl!

No, I actually shaved it every day.  I believe everyone has a different beard style that matches their face type.  I've tried every possible facial hair combination and this one looks the best on me.  Also, it doesn't tickle the ladies.
it works for you.  i have a good friend of mine who does the mustache-less beard.  he's tried both, and while it doesn't work for me, it works for him.
Thank you.

My older brother's beard was just like your step-brother's. Same hair color on his head, too.

RSS

Latest Activity

dana blouin replied to dana blouin's discussion Hello All
"Thank you, Andrew!"
22 minutes ago
Andrew Cannon replied to dana blouin's discussion Hello All
"Welcome sir! Enjoy your stay."
24 minutes ago
dana blouin posted a discussion

Hello All

Hi everyone, I first started reading this site about a year ago, but just signed up because I though it would be good to interact with others on here.I am a 36 year old american living in Thailand. I am currently a PhD candidate studying ICT and doing research in Computer Wireless Networks at SIIT - Thammasat University. I came out here because I received a scholarship to pursue my PhD and do research here. I am currently in my second year. When I have free time from my research lab I like to…See More
25 minutes ago
Shane replied to Jon Kramer's discussion Front Squat Woes
"Oh yeah. Your form is probably off. Front squat shouldn't really be felt in the hamstrings or inner thighs. It's a quad exercise as much as a lowbar back squat is a hamstring exercise."
29 minutes ago
Regular Joe replied to Will's discussion Unroll carpet
"COOL! "
38 minutes ago
Shane replied to Jon Kramer's discussion Front Squat Woes
"So, you're not underweight.  You're actually right in the middle of a healthy weight range.  Whether that matches up to what your ideal body comp or image is, I don't know.  But really, a bulking routine shouldn't…"
40 minutes ago
Edward Andrew Fox joined Liam Strain's group
Thumbnail

Architects and Architecture

a place for architects, related professions, enthusiasts, and fans
58 minutes ago
Edward Andrew Fox joined Jordan's group
Thumbnail

Creative Professionals

A group for men in creative professions to share work and advice with one another. Graphic designers, artists, actors, writers and filmmakers welcome!
59 minutes ago

© 2015   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service