I'm in the red box and my Step-Brother is in the black box.  His beard is as red as you can get.   As you can see mine is a mustache-less beard.

Views: 525

Replies to This Discussion

Nice.  My beard is red too... but I'm a red head all together so that's sorta to be expected.  Ha ha.

same for me.  :)

Hi Erik... Nice beard... Do you shave your moustache or does the hair just not grow on your upper lip? Either way, it looks kewl!

No, I actually shaved it every day.  I believe everyone has a different beard style that matches their face type.  I've tried every possible facial hair combination and this one looks the best on me.  Also, it doesn't tickle the ladies.
it works for you.  i have a good friend of mine who does the mustache-less beard.  he's tried both, and while it doesn't work for me, it works for him.
Thank you.

My older brother's beard was just like your step-brother's. Same hair color on his head, too.

RSS

Latest Activity

Henry II commented on Bruce Uall's group The Shirtless Man
"Come spring I'll do everything shirtless"
9 minutes ago
Shane added a discussion to the group The Great Debate
20 minutes ago
Shane replied to Leto Atreides II's discussion Sony pulls The Interview Christmas Release in the group The Great Debate
"He could have allayed their fears. Answered Sony's call. There was a couple days lead time on this. Because really, WTF is the DPRK gonna do on US soil?"
22 minutes ago
Will replied to Leto Atreides II's discussion Sony pulls The Interview Christmas Release in the group The Great Debate
"I get part of this:  he's saying they made the wrong decision, but a big chunk of the decision was made by movie distribution companies. Is there more that the Pres should have done, maybe so that those movie companies would have had less…"
45 minutes ago
Shane replied to Leto Atreides II's discussion Sony pulls The Interview Christmas Release in the group The Great Debate
"The words coming out of his mouth don't match reality."
1 hour ago
Will replied to Leto Atreides II's discussion Sony pulls The Interview Christmas Release in the group The Great Debate
"Why bother with Nerf guns when you can send vaguely worded threats and get what you want?"
1 hour ago
"I believe you, but I'm not sure of your point."
1 hour ago
Leto Atreides II commented on Josh100LuBu's photo
Thumbnail

Josh100LuBu - In The Lexus

"Not familiar with that one. I do recall this catchy tune though: You're welcome. "
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service