I'm in the red box and my Step-Brother is in the black box.  His beard is as red as you can get.   As you can see mine is a mustache-less beard.

Views: 509

Replies to This Discussion

Nice.  My beard is red too... but I'm a red head all together so that's sorta to be expected.  Ha ha.

same for me.  :)

Hi Erik... Nice beard... Do you shave your moustache or does the hair just not grow on your upper lip? Either way, it looks kewl!

No, I actually shaved it every day.  I believe everyone has a different beard style that matches their face type.  I've tried every possible facial hair combination and this one looks the best on me.  Also, it doesn't tickle the ladies.
it works for you.  i have a good friend of mine who does the mustache-less beard.  he's tried both, and while it doesn't work for me, it works for him.
Thank you.

My older brother's beard was just like your step-brother's. Same hair color on his head, too.

RSS

Latest Activity

Daniel C. Powell commented on Simon O'M's group Police - The Thin Blue Line
"Very Glad to see some activity here on the page and thanks for joining Daniel!"
38 minutes ago
Kevin Collier commented on Simon O'M's group Police - The Thin Blue Line
"Daniel, remember the Menard Correctional Center Golden Rule: "Do it to them before they can do it to you.""
42 minutes ago
Dann Anthony replied to Dann Anthony's discussion Heavy diagnosis - looking for manly advice.
"Thank you Michael - knew I could count on the good guys in here. With luck, nothing like this will ever touch your family."
2 hours ago
Rusty Rogers posted a photo

Week27

Progress Since started gym
2 hours ago
Michael D. Denny replied to Dann Anthony's discussion Heavy diagnosis - looking for manly advice.
"I honestly have nothing to offer that has not already been said, as I've never been where you are. But with your permission, I will pray for you and your family.  Be strong, never, ever give up. Not for a second."
2 hours ago
Jay D replied to Jeffrey P. Blaney's discussion Spats - Acceptable or totally out of style?
"Just no."
3 hours ago
Rick Shelton replied to Jeffrey P. Blaney's discussion Spats - Acceptable or totally out of style?
"The only time I've ever worn spats was when I was on a military drill team.  Outside of that they're a bit archaic."
3 hours ago
Tom Cornell updated their profile
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service