1. FAITH - in GOD
2. INTEGRITY - Christian morals
3. DECISIVENESS - make wise correct decisions, then follow through with them
4. INNOVATOR - a childs imagination in adult form, thinking outside the box
5. BALANCE - Must be able to balance everything WORK/PLAY, SAVING/LIVING
Well, here's what I got.
Some of the wording is plagiarised from men/actors/writers who said it better than I ever could. The message is there though
I realize I'm a few years late to the party, but better late than never, right? So hear are my core values
1) Be honest... almost to a fault.
2) Think first, act second.
3) Be respectful .
4) Be present in the moment.
5) Exercise the mind as well as the body.
3. Happiness/ Fulfillment
Just saw this...
First and foremost, I value my family and friendships
Second, honesty, integrity and living to commitments
Third, health and vitality, for myself and for those around me.
Fourth, mindfulness, balance and happiness
Fifth, making and creating
My top 5
1. I value the connection I share with my Creator.
2. I value the financial abundance I have and the freedom it provides.
3. I value the respect and appreciation I get from others for my actions, as well as, the respect and appreciation I give to others and myself.
4. I value wisdom and truth, searching each day for more and more!
5. I value my health and happiness and the confidence that this combination brings into my life.
3. Freedom/ America
2- 4 are all equally important.
4. Financial Security
1) Family always comes first
2) God - even if I don't practice my religion per se - always know the difference between right and wrong
3) Education - continuous investment in myself
4) Loyalty - in myself and others
5) Respect - for elderly, teachers, etc
Took me awhile, almost two days, thought about into the night...
2. Truth (honesty, loyalty, and respect all fall into this category for me; any word works)