My Five Core Values:
5. Personal growth
Five Core Values:
I value Control in my emotions and actions
I value Humility
I value Wisdom
I value Fairness
I value mental and physical Strength
I want to add more but as I see it right now these are my foundation and need the most attention. 29 days to go.
It took a lot of time to revise and rerevise my values throughout the day. And here they are :
1.) Strength(physical, mental and subtle)
2.)Love and Friendship
3.) Responsibility( Cleanliness, Punctuality, Work and Career)
4.) Volunteerism( I love planting trees and taking care of them)
5.) Spirituality ( Being Centered)
A little late to the party but would like to give this a shot:
My 5 core values:
Honor - An honest conscience that will not permit me to shame my principles and the things I love.
Family - They are there for me even when friends are gone.
Reverence - Cherish my faith and all that it teaches.
Liberty - Freedom with obligations: allows me to be the best within a civilized society.
Generosity - Bless others when you have been blessed.
The core values I've chosen are:
-Accountability/integrity: always do what you know to be correct. Your word is your bond both to self and others
-Organization: maintain control and orderliness
-Health/grooming: maintain a healthy active lifestyle, and maintain my body and appearance to reflect that.
-Adventure/travel: cultivate a sense of adventure in daily activities both at home and abroad. Allow yourself to experience life, without hiding behind fears emotions or insecurities
-Service: to others and my self
Honesty, with myself and those around me
Freedom, financially and spirtually
Success, in all my pursuits, leaving that which does not matter fade away
Exploration, to see all this world has to offer throughout my life
Health, to be active until the day I die
Going from my original list of fifteen down to my five core ones was a challenge:
I believe I have, as much as my self-knowledge allows, identified what's important to me as a man.
I'm a few years late to this party, but I found the 30 Days to a Better Man challenge a few days ago, and decided it was worth while. I had to wait for confirmation from the Administrator before I could post here, so today is actually Day 3 for me, but I'm going to go ahead and post my Core Values from Day 1, in an attempt to be fully accountable. Here it goes:
My Five Core Values
1. Faith: The teachings of Christ are important to me and I will strive to live a life that he can respect and be proud of.
2. Family: Family is the most important thing to me. Taking care of my family and being “the guy” my family turns to when they need help.
3. Integrity: Even when no one is looking, I will still strive to be the best man I can be.
4. Open-Mindedness: Respecting the opinions, choices, and characteristics of others and avoiding judgmental behavior is incredibly important to me. Occasionally I forget this, and need to keep an open mind.
5. Knowledge: I truly believe knowledge is the key. I never want to be closed off, refusing to listen to someone else because of something I previously believed to be true. Acquiring knowledge and sharing it with others is what life is about.