The five parts of Cormac's Code:
1. Honor, not honors
2. Speak the truth, but speak it in a way that does not cause undue pain.
3. Do not make promises lightly, and when you do make a promise, treat it with the gravity it deserves.
4. Treat all people with respect until they show you they don't deserve respect.
5. Bitch less, do more.
1. My word is my word, if i make a commitment i follow through with it
2. Don't complain about useless stuff
3. I speak the truth, dont beat around the bush just say it
4. quality over quantity, especially when it comes to friends
5. have fun, do what you want to do not what someone else says to do
1. Keep an open mind and listen to all sides of an argument
2. Respect opinions that differ from your own
3. Defend and protect those weaker than yourself
4. Honor your commitments
5. Never stop learning
It is our primary purpose to serve our Lord and develop our relationship with Him. All our values, morals, and principles begin in God. As God began His commandments by which we should live our lives so should we begin any system by which we would judge our lives.
2. Responsibility to family.
It is our duty as men to provide for those on our family. We provide not only sustenance, but leadership, comfort, Godly example, care, protection, and loving discipline to our children and wives. We are also to provide refuge for family in need of what we would give any of our own children. As our parents gave to us so we should freely return to them.
Honor for not just our selves but for our neighbors as well. Respect is a word that honor must walk hand in hand with. I know of no better show of honor than that displayed in the Knights Code of Chivalry that includes traits such as: loyalty, faithfulness, honesty, trustworthiness, bravery, etc.
4. Diligent work ethic.
A man should take pride in any task that he sets his mind and body to. It has been said that it is a great gift of God for a man to work hard at work worth doing. If we believe a job is not worth our full effort, then we dishonor ourselves with our own sense of self-importance.
Empathy for those who are not as blessed in one area or another as we might be. The ability to take a step out of our controlled world and help our neighbor through a difficult time by not merely acknowledging their situation but also taking action to assist them in this struggle.
"No, Canadian real estate isn't particularly uniform. I guess my take on things is just that if I couldn't afford to buy Buckingham Palace, I wouldn't go out of my way to mortgage a rental property in Belfast in an attempt to generate…"
When I was twenty, women of forty-five and above seemed to look a lot older to me than they do now. I see a lot of women around my age now (53) who are very attractive. Is it just a natural shift in perspective, or are women taking better care of themselves nowadays?See More
""Turns out it actually reduces the pulp in your juice by 30%, thanks to soy. Natural selection can be beautiful."
Hmmm . . .
"As of 2007, UN FAO statistics indicated that Indians had the lowest rate of meat consumption in the…"
"True but often people have said that cash buying property means it all goes to the owner, not taking into account all the associated costs. And with the ownership of a rental unit there are costs that are not otherwise typically associated…"