Who would you pick to sit on a porch and while away an afternoon with?

Lots of times when I read old family letters and journals, or when I see a video like the one I've embedded, I wish I could spend an afternoon with someone sitting on my porch, passing the time chatting during a rainstorm. 

Who would you pick?

Views: 1031

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't think his being "the Doctor who regrets" demeans him, just gives him greater humanity. He's always apologizing to people who get caught in the crossfire, and even rewrote a fixed point in time in an attempt to save the Mars crew. (and he whined because fans everywhere were whining. lol)

True... He was the toughest Doctor and very cold at times so I give him props for that. 

Tennant looks the part better for me than anyone except Tom Baker.  But the story line with Amy, Rory, River, was just too good.

Yeah thats where it really hooked me was how much better the writing got for the 11th Doctor. His personal style is cool but the Fez goes too far...

RSS

Latest Activity

Mark Smith left a comment for Jeremy Smith
"Welcome Jeremy!"
8 minutes ago
Steve Dallas replied to Pale Horse's discussion After Chattanooga in the group The Great Debate
"So when they are blowing up stuff in their own country it isn't terrorism? "
16 minutes ago
Sir replied to Sir's discussion Grilling -- how guilty should I feel?
"My wife's take on this was, "So now women have to do all the cooking?""
21 minutes ago
Rick Shelton replied to Pale Horse's discussion After Chattanooga in the group The Great Debate
"Very much my thought w.r.t. any shooter in any venue.  Think about the Lafayette shooter and having armed and willing people in the audience.  The shooter stands up and shoots, someone else sees the shooter shooting, stands up and shoots…"
33 minutes ago
Rick Shelton replied to Pale Horse's discussion After Chattanooga in the group The Great Debate
"Steve, Terrorism by definition is about terror and/or fear.  The terrorists don't want to evoke anger, which leads to retribution, in their victims or the population.  And although anger leads to talking it is a far different…"
38 minutes ago
Profile IconTroy Bergiadis, J.R., Taylor Johnson and 8 more joined Art of Manliness
40 minutes ago
Rick Shelton replied to Carl Monster's discussion "When you gonna stop doin' that?"
"I don't see any problem with continuing on the way you've continued on.  You're putting too much stock in what other people are thinking, or, most likely, what you think they are thinking.  When are you going to stop that?…"
45 minutes ago
Salt Dragon commented on Michael Halbrook's group Eagle Scouts
"Introducing myself, I became an Eagle in 1980.  Troop 8 in Hinsdale, IL.  Currently I have two sons:  a 10 year old webelo and a 12 year old tenderfoot and I enjoy being a den leader. "
51 minutes ago

© 2015   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service