Who would you pick to sit on a porch and while away an afternoon with?

Lots of times when I read old family letters and journals, or when I see a video like the one I've embedded, I wish I could spend an afternoon with someone sitting on my porch, passing the time chatting during a rainstorm. 

Who would you pick?

Views: 929

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Honestly There is even the vibe in the show itself where they kind of look down on the 10th Doctor a bit. He whines when its his time to regenerate and says "I don't want to go"- he's the Doctor who regrets...

I don't think his being "the Doctor who regrets" demeans him, just gives him greater humanity. He's always apologizing to people who get caught in the crossfire, and even rewrote a fixed point in time in an attempt to save the Mars crew. (and he whined because fans everywhere were whining. lol)

True... He was the toughest Doctor and very cold at times so I give him props for that. 

Tennant looks the part better for me than anyone except Tom Baker.  But the story line with Amy, Rory, River, was just too good.

Yeah thats where it really hooked me was how much better the writing got for the 11th Doctor. His personal style is cool but the Fez goes too far...

RSS

Latest Activity

Bentley Gowans updated their profile
5 minutes ago
Timothy Hyden updated their profile
47 minutes ago
Timothy Hyden joined thehuhman's group
Thumbnail

Family Man

This AoM group is devoted to the betterment of families. It's for men striving to be better husbands, fathers, and sons. Are you a "family man"? Join this group today!See More
1 hour ago
Paul replied to Paul's discussion Best concert you've been to
"You lucky bastard. "
1 hour ago
Pale Horse replied to Pale Horse's discussion Strangers Like Us
"You can learn something and still reject it."
2 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Pale Horse's discussion Strangers Like Us
"Lol"
2 hours ago
Vytautas replied to Pale Horse's discussion Strangers Like Us
"It's in the Vatican, by Raphael."
2 hours ago
Jaya Jagannath replied to Jaya Jagannath's discussion Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.
"no wonder i already know it that im in fools paradise and all of you are nothing but shameless, senseless, foolish rascal idiots just like street dogs. you are all Fools and “A fool is accepted by another fool."For Example :-"…"
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service